Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2016 7:54:21 PM EDT
I'm getting ready to head out for a 19 day off-road and camping trip in a week and a half and I want to take some MREs along for the trip.  I haven't bought any I years.  Is there a good source currently?  I've found cases on eBay but the prices must have gone up since I last bought them.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:52:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Be Prepared is usually pretty good.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:03:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure if you've tried alternatives but I'd prefer mountain house meals in nearly any context outside of a desert. If you have water, or for that matter ice and coolers, mres are not a good option.  If go for canned food before mres
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:55:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Theres some kicking around on amazon... but take that for what it's worth.

here's some other ones I've found

Haven't ordered from either yet.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#4]
emergency essentials (beprepared.com) is the last place I ordered mine from. No issues with them..
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:42:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I've bought from mredepot.com   I've seen sales and specials.  The price seems pretty high at the moment.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Try MRE Epicenter . They have a good selection and decent prices. Although lately other places seem to be much higher priced than they used to be. The Epicenter has kept prices decent, but they've been running out of some of the more popular stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top