Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2014 11:03:35 PM EDT
SF brothers,
I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all that the members of this site have done for me.  I have had many ARF.com brothers that have called/emailed and been a great encouragement to me over the last 6 years.  I have at least 10 men that I consider good friends (met them, talk on the phone) from this site.  
I could not have survived the gang situation of 2011 without you guys! Many have went out of their way to help me!  One member sent me his bullet proof vest (I need to try to figure out how to get it back to him).  Another came by and help me install security cameras over a 6 day time period.  One LE officer taught my wife a combat handgun class (free of charge).  I had many offer to come and spend the night watching my front door! Many offered and sent funds (even with me saying no)  to buy and install the security system.  I could go on and on!  
One member (a doctor) has offered invaluable medical advice on my stroke and all
the physical problems that came with it (esp. the BP problems).  Another has been a great source of information
on the Baclofen pump.  Another (a doctor) has offered to see me free of charge, if I could manage to get to the west coast.
On top of all that, this site has been a wealth of gun and survival knowledge!   I am impressed at how quickly that we can solve problems on this site!  
So with my 10,000 post, I want to thank the SF board for being a "Band of Brothers"!  In my experience, each of you is good, honorable man!  I know that many of you are sacrificial individuals, because you have sacrificed for me!  Thank you for being the Survival Forum, I believe that the SF is one of the top 5 reasons that I am alive today!
Thank you all and Merry CHRISTmas!
Amos1909

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:28:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Merry Christmas to you as well
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:38:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Merry Christmas Amos

and all SF

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Indeed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:57:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Merry Christmas to you Amos and remember, we're all here for ya.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Merry Christmas! I'm glad your experience here has been as good as mine
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Can anyone link to the gang thread, please?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:47:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Merry Christmas, there are many great people here, and I have learned tons from them over the years!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:38:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Merry Christmas Amos. I think anything that anyone on this site has done for you is a drop in the bucket compared to the charity you show to those less fortunate in your area. Like many here, I was very concerned for you and your familywhen you were going through the roughest phase with dealing with the bold thugs. Even without having met you, I felt that I knew you just from your posts and stories. When I received the DVD you sent to me last year and saw the incredible work you do, it clinched the image I already had of you. I pray for your continued safety as well as for your health.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:44:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Merry Christmas Amos

and all SF

View Quote
Sent you an IM.

And again, thank you all!

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Merry Xmas!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 4:45:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
(snip)
I could not have survived the gang situation of 2011 without you guys! (snip)

View Quote

Holy cow.  
I might have been under a rock but somehow I missed this.  Can I get a link(s)?

It's nice to hear about your good outcome.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:39:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Merry Christmas Amos

and all SF

View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Thank you Amos for all that you do for SF and the whole forums.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

+1

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Merry Christmas Amos

and all SF

+1

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:57:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Good to see you post up Amos.
It sounds like perhaps life is a little better for you, if that is the case then I am very thankful.
You are one of the good guys, I think everyone you've touched here knows that, and we all believe the world is a better place because of men like you.
I wish you and yours the best Christmas possible, and will continue to keep you in my thoughts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top