Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

reported
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
is there a way to interrupt an RC drone?  (other than shooting it ) with the purpose of bringing it down.

i would like to have something that can interrupt some one doing a recon of my area, with an RC rotor driven drone,  with the intent of stealing and keeping it for myself.

reported

ARE YOU SERIOUS??

Did you actually feel the need to "report" someone???

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 1:42:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

ARE YOU SERIOUS??

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
is there a way to interrupt an RC drone?  (other than shooting it ) with the purpose of bringing it down.

i would like to have something that can interrupt some one doing a recon of my area, with an RC rotor driven drone,  with the intent of stealing and keeping it for myself.

reported

ARE YOU SERIOUS??

He was a hall monitor in school too.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 2:40:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
2.4g isn't a licensed frequency, and most of those use unlicensed transmitters.

Use of jamming equipment is not a felony, nor is it illegal.  Jamming certain frequencies could be, depending on intent.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Use of jamming equipment is not a felony, nor is it illegal.  Jamming certain frequencies could be, depending on intent.  

Everything you wrote is incorrect.

All WiFi devices are licensed.  All radios have a FCC license or their use is illegal. Using any jammer is illegal. No grey area.

Federal law prohibits the operation, marketing, or sale of any type of jamming equipment, including devices that interfere with cellular and Personal Communication Services (PCS), police radar, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), and wireless networking services (Wi-Fi).
Operation of a jammer in the United States may subject you to substantial monetary penalties, seizure of the unlawful equipment, and criminal sanctions including imprisonment.
http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/jammer-enforcement

47 U.S. Code § 301 - License for radio communication or transmission of energy
No person shall use or operate any apparatus for the transmission of energy or communications or signals by radio...
except under and in accordance with this chapter and with a license in that behalf granted under the provisions of this chapter.

47 U.S. Code § 333 - Willful or malicious interference
No person shall willfully or maliciously interfere with or cause interference to any radio communications of any station licensed or authorized by or under this chapter or operated by the United States Government.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/333
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 3:36:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

All WiFi devices are licensed.  All radios have a FCC license or their use is illegal. Using any jammer is illegal. No grey area.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Federal law prohibits the operation, marketing, or sale of any type of jamming equipment, including devices that interfere with cellular and Personal Communication Services (PCS), police radar, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), and wireless networking services (Wi-Fi).
Operation of a jammer in the United States may subject you to substantial monetary penalties, seizure of the unlawful equipment, and criminal sanctions including imprisonment.

No person shall use or operate any apparatus for the transmission of energy or communications or signals by radio...
except under and in accordance with this chapter and with a license in that behalf granted under the provisions of this chapter.

No person shall willfully or maliciously interfere with or cause interference to any radio communications of any station licensed or authorized by or under this chapter or operated by the United States Government.

There are various portions of the spectrum that are not licensed.

not all uas use wifi -- in fact most do not.

One particular part of the spectrum has two rules -- don't transmit over a certain power, and your device must accept all interference.

Now, there are certainly some things you may not ever interfere with -- cell phone transmissions, GPS, emergency services, generally other licensed transmissions.  But if you are operating a transmitter in the ISM band, for instance, that complies with the rules for that particular unlicensed frequency band, one would have to prove then that you intended to interfere with something else -- otherwise all sorts of perfectly legal activity in the spectrum could be considered jamming.

Anyway, you're making a bunch of assumptions in your statements, essentially none of which are correct.  If you look through the various forfeiture actions the FCC has taken over the last few years, they're all GPS and Cell phone jammers.

And really, what is jamming?
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

One particular part of the spectrum has two rules -- don't transmit over a certain power, and your device must accept all interference.

Now, there are certainly some things you may not ever interfere with -- cell phone transmissions, GPS, emergency services, generally other licensed transmissions.  But if you are operating a transmitter in the ISM band, for instance, that complies with the rules for that particular unlicensed frequency band, one would have to prove then that you intended to interfere with something else -- otherwise all sorts of perfectly legal activity in the spectrum could be considered jamming.

Anyway, you're making a bunch of assumptions in your statements, essentially none of which are correct.  If you look through the various forfeiture actions the FCC has taken over the last few years, they're all GPS and Cell phone jammers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should reread what I posted.  There is no such thing as licensed or unlicensed spectrum or frequency.  All radio transmissions are either authorized by the FCC or they are illegal.  There is no "free band" or frequencies where jamming is legal.
I provided sources to prove my claims.  Please post sources to support your claims.
Willful or malicious interference
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:10:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You should reread what I posted.  There is no such thing as licensed or unlicensed spectrum or frequency.  All radio transmissions are either authorized by the FCC or they are illegal.  There is no "free band" or frequencies where jamming is legal.
I provided sources to prove my claims.  Please post sources to support your claims.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If you're not familiar with unlicensed frequency bands, you're so woefully out of your depth you should probably stop and do some research.

"Willfully" means you have to prove intent.  Again, my question -- what is jamming?  What is a jammer?  EVERY transmitter ever built is a "jammer".  Every transmission has the potential to be "jamming".  

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, you keep asking "what is jamming", like it is a big mystery.  It is not.  I work in the wireless industry, have been part of the FCC spectrum management for a Federal agency, and the poster that tried to set you straight is correct.  You cannot cause interference, you must accept interference.  End of sentence, period, dot.  Licensed vs. unlicensed refers to operators, not the spectrum.  Do some research yourself before cluttering up this thread with more misinformation.

Only one example:
Unlicensed Spectrum

In spectrum that is designated as "unlicensed" or "licensed-exempt," users can operate without an FCC license but must use certified radio equipment and must comply with the technical requirements, including power limits, of the FCC's Part 15 Rules. Users of the license-exempt bands do not have exclusive use of the spectrum and are subject to interference.
View Quote

In short - if you operate a transmitter above the power limits for that band, and cause interference with other operators, you are in violation of FCC rules.  Depending on your location, the local enforcement, and what interference you are actually causing, will determine whether or not anyone gives a shit or not.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:57:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If you're not familiar with unlicensed frequency bands, youu're so woefully out of your depth you should probably stop and do some research.:
"Willfully" means you have to prove intent.  Again, my question -- what is jamming?  What is a jammer?  EVERY transmitter ever built is a "jammer".  Every transmission has the potential to be "jamming".  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you're not familiar with unlicensed frequency bands, youu're so woefully out of your depth you should probably stop and do some research.:

I would like to but your supporting links aren't working... oh wait...
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 10:38:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes, you keep asking "what is jamming", like it is a big mystery.  It is not.  I work in the wireless industry, have been part of the FCC spectrum management for a Federal agency, and the poster that tried to set you straight is correct.  You cannot cause interference, you must accept interference.  End of sentence, period, dot.  Licensed vs. unlicensed refers to operators, not the spectrum.  Do some research yourself before cluttering up this thread with more misinformation.

Only one example:

In short - if you operate a transmitter above the power limits for that band, and cause interference with other operators, you are in violation of FCC rules.  Depending on your location, the local enforcement, and what interference you are actually causing, will determine whether or not anyone gives a shit or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Only one example:
Unlicensed Spectrum

In spectrum that is designated as "unlicensed" or "licensed-exempt," users can operate without an FCC license but must use certified radio equipment and must comply with the technical requirements, including power limits, of the FCC's Part 15 Rules. Users of the license-exempt bands do not have exclusive use of the spectrum and are subject to interference.

Um, not quite. Unlicensed means precisely what it says, that a license is not required to operate in that band. Therefore, licensed vs. unlicensed refers to the part of the spectrum that does not require a license to utilize and has nothing at all to do with "operators". For the 2.4Ghz ISM band, if your device is FCC Part 15 compliant, it matters not who you are, nor really does it matter what your intent is since the device itself has been certified to meet the rules governing Part 15 devices. However, if you go and modify that device somehow, that may or may not be kosher depending on what specifically you do and whether that modification exceeds the rules for the specific band of the spectrum you are operating in. But, having worked in the wireless industry and been part of the spectrum management for a Federal agency (whose spectrum actions are governed by the NTIA, not the FCC) you already knew all that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuget about it
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 10:44:36 PM EDT
[#11]
nevermind too whacky noodle.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 10:58:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Could we get back to the original topic, there's a lot more opportunity to be creative...

And not be grumpy and anal old men peeking out windows seeing what so and so did that violates the HOA.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 2:49:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Um, not quite. Unlicensed means precisely what it says, that a license is not required to operate in that band. Therefore, licensed vs. unlicensed refers to the part of the spectrum that does not require a license to utilize and has nothing at all to do with "operators". For the 2.4Ghz ISM band, if your device is FCC Part 15 compliant, it matters not who you are, nor really does it matter what your intent is since the device itself has been certified to meet the rules governing Part 15 devices. However, if you go and modify that device somehow, that may or may not be kosher depending on what specifically you do and whether that modification exceeds the rules for the specific band of the spectrum you are operating in. But, having worked in the wireless industry and been part of the spectrum management for a Federal agency (whose spectrum actions are governed by the NTIA, not the FCC) you already knew all that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only one example:
Unlicensed Spectrum

Thank you, this accurately covers what I was trying to explain.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 9:15:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

reported

ARE YOU SERIOUS??

Original post by the OP was as follows:

Quoted:
is there a way to interrupt an RC drone? (other than shooting it ) with the purpose of bringing it down.

i would like to have something that can interrupt some one doing a recon of my area, with an RC rotor driven drone, with the intent of stealing and keeping it for myself.

This is called stealing.  If you can not wrap your head around that concept ... piss off.    It is the same for if he said he wanted to taking your rifle off of your bench at the gun range and bringing it home.   OP was called out on being a thief and changed his post.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Check state laws.  In Idaho it is a crime to use a drone to photograph people or private property without written permission.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Check state laws.  In Idaho it is a crime to use a drone to photograph people or private property without written permission.
View Quote

There is still a lot of wiggle room.

The Idaho law and others like it are called ag-gag laws,
written to protect farms from surveillance by animal rights groups.

The law speaks to photographing and recording with the intent to disseminate.

Not sure how that would apply to someone who is using the camera for flying the drone and not actually recording/saving any images.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#17]
I guess I need to to more research.  I would have thought that using a camera for flying the craft would be considered photographing, even if the pictures/video isn't stored.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:41:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Nevermind
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:42:21 PM EDT
[#19]
http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/legislation/2013/S1134.htm
http://www.drone-laws.com/idaho/

Ok, that was easier than I thought.

In Idaho observation and recording is illegal.  

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:47:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/legislation/2013/S1134.htm
http://www.drone-laws.com/idaho/

Ok, that was easier than I thought.

In Idaho observation and recording is illegal.  
View Quote

Better than I thought

Edited, I am not a lawyer.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:54:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Oh, we want to legally crash a drone.  Ahhhhhh

Drones are operated principally by lonely nerds.  Acquire a busty blond gal in a tight sweater.  Pay her $20 to distract the operator at some critical moment.

"But how?"

"Lady, you know how.  Now git'er done."
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 2:30:45 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm going to answer a whole lot of questions without quoting anything.  I've got several of them, fly them regularly and do some aerial photography.

Water will destroy it.

Bringing it down from altitude without control will destroy it 99% of the time.  So interrupting the signal will cause lots of damage.

It is incredibly difficult to interrupt the frequency.  

They can have a range of up to five miles with high end equipment.

Flight time is usually less than 20 minutes.

Top speed on some of them can be in the 150mph range.  Most will top out around 35mph.

A good one is worth thousands and thousands of dollars.

And now I'd like to pose a question to you.  Why don't you just follow it back to the operator?  He's going to land it close to him so he can recover it.  Then ask him politely not to fly over your property.  Why wasn't that the first thing you did?  

Chances are small that whoever is flying it gives a shit about anything you're doing.  Unless they're law enforcement and you're doing something illegal.  It is much more likely that they just think they found a nice, open place to fly where no one is around.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 5:33:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm going to answer a whole lot of questions without quoting anything.  I've got several of them, fly them regularly and do some aerial photography.

Water will destroy it.
Bringing it down from altitude without control will destroy it 99% of the time.  So interrupting the signal will cause lots of damage.
It is incredibly difficult to interrupt the frequency.  
They can have a range of up to five miles with high end equipment.
Flight time is usually less than 20 minutes.
Top speed on some of them can be in the 150mph range.  Most will top out around 35mph.
A good one is worth thousands and thousands of dollars.

And now I'd like to pose a question to you.  Why don't you just follow it back to the operator?  He's going to land it close to him so he can recover it.  Then ask him politely not to fly over your property.  Why wasn't that the first thing you did?  

Chances are small that whoever is flying it gives a shit about anything you're doing.  Unless they're law enforcement and you're doing something illegal.  It is much more likely that they just think they found a nice, open place to fly where no one is around.
View Quote

Common sense post.   Common sense is becoming less common in SF.    The OP is only one small step below the "I am going to your house and steal your stuff survivor,"    It is much cooler for those types to want to shoot a RC plane down then talk to someone.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:11:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Has anyone  posted the vid of the hawk taking out the drone yet?
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:20:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree that most likely you can talk to the operator.
My first thought would be teenagers, but these days, you never know.

I mean, after you fly your drone for a while, people watching has got to be more interesting than just flying around an open field, right?

There is an incident I read where the operator was flying around someones house, was asked to stop and reportedly told them that he had the right to fly it around their home.
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/05/so-this-is-how-it-begins-guy-refuses-to-stop-drone-spying-on-seattle-woman/275769/

and it's not an isolated incident.
http://www.theprovince.com/news/Creepy+peeping+drone+spotted+downtown+Vancouver+with+video/10129273/story.html

and the part in red is super doubtful. If someone is flying their drone around my yard, looking in windows, they know exactly what they are doing.

This incident seems harmless enough,
http://www.wxyz.com/news/mystery-drone-lands-in-familys-backyard
I would not have freaked out and called the police,

In this case, the owner says it was an accident,
but I think there are people that believe flying a drone into someones backyard to see whats going on is fine.

I have also seen at least one article where someone has taken down a drone and gotten arrested.
I am not advocating that, either.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 11:43:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I mean, after you fly your drone for a while, people watching has got to be more interesting than just flying around an open field, right?
View Quote

Nope, some of us keep flying them just for the sheer fun of flight.  What little kid didn't dream about flying around any given park or open area.  

There are 3 distinct types of people that are flying these multirotors.

• Real hobbyists - those that build and fly them just for the engineering challenge and the fun of flight. (pretty easy to compare to AR building around here)

• Photographers/videographers - just want a flying tripod, always searching for that perfect shot

• The "hey that's cool" crowd - for a few hundred buck and the time it takes to charge a battery, they're in the air.  This is the crowd causing most of the news and trouble

The "hey that's cool" crowd are the reason why almost anytime a "drone", yes that's like calling it an "assault rifle", makes the news its a white plastic DJI Phantom.  With the GPS and autopilot capabilities that these quads have, almost anyone can fly them right out of the box.  Doesn't matter if they have the skill to pilot it if there is a malfunction or just a brain fart.  

The first two groups aren't going to usually be your problem, the third is.  Fortunately that third group doesn't likely have the equipment to get much further than where they can see their multirotor.  So if you're seeing one over your property, you can likely spot its operator pretty easily.  

In most cases the first two groups you usually find are pretty respectful about other's property and privacy.  Yes there are always exceptions.  If there is a camera pointing in your windows act appropriately whether its a multirotor or just a camera on a stick.  However if its not playing peeping Tom, you'd do better IMO by treating it like you would a neighbor kid who's baseball landed in your yard.

Not all of us just hover in place looking around BTW.....

Link Posted: 10/15/2014 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nope, some of us keep flying them just for the sheer fun of flight.  What little kid didn't dream about flying around any given park or open area.  

• Real hobbyists - those that build and fly them just for the engineering challenge and the fun of flight. (pretty easy to compare to AR building around here)

• Photographers/videographers - just want a flying tripod, always searching for that perfect shot

• The "hey that's cool" crowd - for a few hundred buck and the time it takes to charge a battery, they're in the air.  This is the crowd causing most of the news and trouble

The "hey that's cool" crowd are the reason why almost anytime a "drone", yes that's like calling it an "assault rifle", makes the news its a white plastic DJI Phantom.  With the GPS and autopilot capabilities that these quads have, almost anyone can fly them right out of the box.  Doesn't matter if they have the skill to pilot it if there is a malfunction or just a brain fart.  

The first two groups aren't going to usually be your problem, the third is.  Fortunately that third group doesn't likely have the equipment to get much further than where they can see their multirotor.  So if you're seeing one over your property, you can likely spot its operator pretty easily.  

In most cases the first two groups you usually find are pretty respectful about other's property and privacy.  Yes there are always exceptions.  If there is a camera pointing in your windows act appropriately whether its a multirotor or just a camera on a stick.  However if its not playing peeping Tom, you'd do better IMO by treating it like you would a neighbor kid who's baseball landed in your yard.

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=102491387&force_embed=1&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=1&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=102491387&force_embed=1&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=1&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0

When I said "you", I did not mean you personally or everyone that owns one.

and unfortunately I think there is a 4th group.
People who just are nosy or are actually up to no good.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#28]
what would you do if a go pro equipped drone was flying over your underage daughter in your pool or worse yet flying around outside your house with a clear shot of her bedroom or bath windows?  
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Didn't figure you were singling me out.  I was just giving my 2cents worth on people freaking out over "Ohmygoditsadrone"

You're right, that 4th group does exist, but IMO its a very small portion of those flying these things.

Quoted:
what would you do if a go pro equipped drone was flying over your underage daughter in your pool or worse yet flying around outside your house with a clear shot of her bedroom or bath windows?  

If it was close enough that a gopro could see anything tantalizing to someone, its close enough that a pool noodle or garden hose would fix the problem.  Followed up with a conversation with its operator.  Seriously, its not too hard to find where someone is flying these from.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 12:21:04 PM EDT
[#30]
doubletap
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 12:22:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Hunters harassed by the animal rights people, recently took one down with birdshot, might want duck loads for the really high ones. Three or Four guys all shooting at once are almost guaranteed to hit that thing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
GTFO and welcome to my ignore list.

Why, oh why, do people feel the need to post non contributing posts. This is NOT the fu$%^ng GD.

This is a TECH forum.

The rules regarding privacy and perceived threats to your life and property vary greatly by state and county. It pays dividends to do some specific research. If the info is not easily found online a quick call can often get you what you need to know.

Last winter I noticed someone from a neighboring sub division flying a quad copter with camera over homes in our area.

This happened quite a few times a night for a week or so.

Easy solution; I called the sheriffs office. I explained the situation and asked what recourse I have. They politely informed me that shooting it down or at it were a very bad idea and they would be happy to look into it.

In the end it was my HOA (I know, why you hate freedom bro.) that made it go away and spanked the owner.

TLDR version: It doesn't have to be a big deal.  

Edited for hypocrisy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

1. I reported all you F'kers

2. Molon Labe

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHKV01YQX_w

Why, oh why, do people feel the need to post non contributing posts. This is NOT the fu$%^ng GD.

This is a TECH forum.

The rules regarding privacy and perceived threats to your life and property vary greatly by state and county. It pays dividends to do some specific research. If the info is not easily found online a quick call can often get you what you need to know.

Last winter I noticed someone from a neighboring sub division flying a quad copter with camera over homes in our area.

Easy solution; I called the sheriffs office. I explained the situation and asked what recourse I have. They politely informed me that shooting it down or at it were a very bad idea and they would be happy to look into it.

In the end it was my HOA (I know, why you hate freedom bro.) that made it go away and spanked the owner.

Edited for hypocrisy.

Reported
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:51:00 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Reported
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

2. Molon Labe

This is a TECH forum.

Edited for hypocrisy.

Reported

Trolling 11 posts in to your time on this site.

You are exactly the reason the ignore function was added.

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 6:39:56 AM EDT
[#35]
I rarely fly mine anymore due to some government attention I got , however I know a few other hobbyists and commercial flyers. Business is exploding on the commercial side and they are running great gear with better cameras. I expect some case law to come out of it at some point restricting altitude for privacy reasons.

Interrupting a business operator or serious hobbyist is going to be tough, many of them use automation to get the craft back to landing or "home" in the event of com loss with the craft. You'll need to interrupt both control and GPS, but even then some are using dead reckoning to get back home. With cameras getting better altitudes can be higher and it will make it harder to interrupt comms.

I've learned a few lessons after trial and error and won't fly over populated areas anymore. The learning curve can be steep and I've crashed more times than I'd like to admit.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I rarely fly mine anymore due to some government attention I got , however I know a few other hobbyists and commercial flyers. Business is exploding on the commercial side and they are running great gear with better cameras. I expect some case law to come out of it at some point restricting altitude for privacy reasons.

Interrupting a business operator or serious hobbyist is going to be tough, many of them use automation to get the craft back to landing or "home" in the event of com loss with the craft. You'll need to interrupt both control and GPS, but even then some are using dead reckoning to get back home. With cameras getting better altitudes can be higher and it will make it harder to interrupt comms.

I've learned a few lessons after trial and error and won't fly over populated areas anymore. The learning curve can be steep and I've crashed more times than I'd like to admit.

http://youtu.be/gVXc5_pNcDY

View Quote
and all commercial use is strictly illegal.  

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Meh, might be COC.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#38]
if its uncle festers then I doubt you will see or even know its there.

but otherwise I concur with the directional wifi plan
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:05:19 PM EDT
[#39]
google buffalo radios ect.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:53:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

2. Molon Labe

Edited for hypocrisy.

Reported

Trolling 11 posts in to your time on this site.

You are exactly the reason the ignore function was added.

This is too easy, not hard to get a reaction around here.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top