Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2014 8:32:40 AM EDT
I need some information.

Can Quik Clot sponges be used in conjunction with Celox gauze.

Here is how I foresee these items being used.  Deep laceration due to a chainsaw injury.  Place the Quik Clot sponges in the wound and then wrap the wound with the Celox gauze.

Would the Quik Clot and the Celox work against one another ?

I am building a trauma kit for a friend who has a tree cutting business.  Tourniquets will be a part of this kit along with Israeli dressings.

Thank you in advance to all who answer.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Personally I would just stick with the Celox products because it wont burn and you do not need to detox your body after using it like the quick clot.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Personally I would just stick with the Celox products because it wont burn and you do not need to detox your body after using it like the quick clot.
View Quote

I'm not sure where you are getting your information but none of the hemostatic agents on the market today require a detox or burn when applied.  You have to wash out the area after care but that's sort of true with any open wound situation.

BTW, Celox is better in some cases but in windy or unstable conditions I'd prefer combat gauze.  I also don't own any Celox and own plenty of sponges/combat gauze.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:35:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm not sure where you are getting your information but none of the hemostatic agents on the market today require a detox or burn when applied.  You have to wash out the area after care but that's sort of true with any open wound situation.

BTW, Celox is better in some cases but in windy or unstable conditions I'd prefer combat gauze.  I also don't own any Celox and own plenty of sponges/combat gauze.

-Emt1581
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Emt1581

QuickClot will not burn but it's mechanism of action will kill tissue that it comes in contact with making recovery more difficult and potentially causing permanent damage to things like nerves.  .

Celox will not kill tissue and does better in clinical trials.

They are all dependent on application AND direct pressure which a lot of people seem to forget.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

QuickClot will not burn but it's mechanism of action will kill tissue that it comes in contact with making recovery more difficult and potentially causing permanent damage to things like nerves.  .

They are all dependent on application AND direct pressure which a lot of people seem to forget.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Emt1581

And again, if you manage to slice an artery open in your basement or kitchen, fine use the Celox.  But anywhere outdoors, on the water, or in low-light/dark conditions I'll take QuikClot Gauze/Sponge...Gauze moreso.  I personally could care less about tissue if my hemostatic agent doesn't get where it needs to go.

And in my region we are not approved to use the granules for several of the reasons I'm talking about.  Contained packages only.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#5]
No they wont work against each other.  But they are NOT magic blood stoppers either, you still need direct pressure, elevation, etc.  Gauze is safer than granules.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:56:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And again, if you manage to slice an artery open in your basement or kitchen, fine use the Celox.  But anywhere outdoors, on the water, or in low-light/dark conditions I'll take QuikClot Gauze/Sponge...Gauze moreso.  I personally could care less about tissue if my hemostatic agent doesn't get where it needs to go.

And in my region we are not approved to use the granules for several of the reasons I'm talking about.  Contained packages only.

-Emt1581
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Emt1581

-Emt1581

Celox Rapid Ribbon

Does the same thing as QuickClot gauze/sponge better and safer.

I had nerve damage from unnecessary irrigation with iodine and it sucks. Why risk it when there is an option.

I did just fine with everything except an amputation using just direct pressure for 15 years. It might be nice to have but the training, skill and experience to use any treatment is what is really important.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Celox Rapid Ribbon

I had nerve damage from unnecessary irrigation with iodine and it sucks. Why risk it when there is an option.

I did just fine with everything except an amputation using just direct pressure for 15 years. It might be nice to have but the training, skill and experience to use any treatment is what is really important.
View Quote

Seems like it's essentially identical delivery as the gauze but a different solution comprising the granules.  If it's better, ok, use it.  

But I know of no one that uses it and haven't been able to find a ton of field data on it.  The same can't be said for gauze.  All the police agencies around here use it, military, etc.

If over time they all switch, I've got no problem updating/switching.

EDIT:  Plus you mentioned the irrigation is what caused your damage yes?  Was that due to an interaction with the clotting agent in the gauze that the ribbon wouldn't have yielded?

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:22:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Seems like it's essentially identical delivery as the gauze but a different solution comprising the granules.  If it's better, ok, use it.  

But I know of no one that uses it and haven't been able to find a ton of field data on it.  The same can't be said for gauze.  All the police agencies around here use it, military, etc.

EDIT:  Plus you mentioned the irrigation is what caused your damage yes?  Was that due to an interaction with the clotting agent in the gauze that the ribbon wouldn't have yielded?

-Emt1581
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Celox Rapid Ribbon

-Emt1581

No. I was in Mexico and put a 4/0 hook through a finger. The standard of care down there seems to be irrigation with iodine and I wasn't really paying attention when they started. The iodine will obviously kill anything it comes in contact with that has a permeable cell wall and that included the nerve to the medial side of the finger.

Celox has plenty of trial and clinical data available and has rated better than Quickclot in all comparison trials.

The Quickclot pulls water from all of the tissue it contacts and will cause necrosis.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No. I was in Mexico and put a 4/0 hook through a finger. The standard of care down there seems to be irrigation with iodine and I wasn't really paying attention when they started. The iodine will obviously kill anything it comes in contact with that has a permeable cell wall and that included the nerve to the medial side of the finger.

Celox has plenty of trial and clinical data available and has rated better than Quickclot in all comparison trials.

The Quickclot pulls water from all of the tissue it contacts and will cause necrosis.  
View Quote

Sounds like your experience in Mexico was due to malpractice more than the clotting agent.

As for the trials and data...has it caused any police, federal agencies, military, etc. to switch to it?  

Necrosis isn't fun (and I'll take a dead body over a necrotic limb/wound any day as far as smell goes)...but the purpose of any of these products is short term care...not to heal anything.  It just gives you time to get to a hospital.  And I have a hard time believing that 10-30min on a wound site is going to cause a massive amount of necrosis and permanent damage.  

Now you and a few others mentioned the importance of pressure and I completely agree.  If you can get a CAT on and get it to work for you, I'd prefer that to powder, gauze, ribbon, etc.  But again, that's a temp. solution until you can get to a hospital.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:57:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sounds like your experience in Mexico was due to malpractice more than the clotting agent.

As for the trials and data...has it caused any police, federal agencies, military, etc. to switch to it?  

Necrosis isn't fun (and I'll take a dead body over a necrotic limb/wound any day as far as smell goes)...but the purpose of any of these products is short term care...not to heal anything.  It just gives you time to get to a hospital.  And I have a hard time believing that 10-30min on a wound site is going to cause a massive amount of necrosis and permanent damage.  

Now you and a few others mentioned the importance of pressure and I completely agree.  If you can get a CAT on and get it to work for you, I'd prefer that to powder, gauze, ribbon, etc.  But again, that's a temp. solution until you can get to a hospital.

-Emt1581
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Emt1581

Yeah, it's a press release but I don't feel like tracking down the CoTCCC releae - http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/committee-on-tactical-combat-casualty-care-cotccc-adds-celox-gauze-as-approved-hemorrhage-treatment-254929261.html

You need to look at the studies if you want to stay ahead of treatment standards. The big bureaucracies are always behind the time in accepting anything new.

Any tissue that comes in contact with QuickClot will have a really good chance of becoming necrotic in minutes. It can be surgically excised  but it's better not to kill the tissue in the first place. If you look at Grey's Anatomy you will see that there are a lot of nerves in close proximity of the kind of big vessels that you would be packing. Not worth the risk when there is a choice.

There was a time in this country where iodine was routinely used to irrigate open wounds, think about what your mom probably did when you were a kid. We stopped here but a lot of other places haven't.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#11]
My experience with quick clot. Knife wound about 5-6 inches long. About 3/4 inches deep. All muscle. My buddy patted the bulk of the blood from around the wound and then jammed that quick Clot shit in there. Filled the hole compleatly. Applied pressure. It stung like crazy for about 30 seconds. Replaced the gause twice in the next 10 minutes. Rewrapped with 3 layers of gause and an ace bandage. Couple cocktails...sleep. Still good in the morning.
Doctor not on Island. Screw it. It's not leaking. I wait a couple days. Changed dressing a couple times. Oops...idiot. Read the the fucking package. My own fault. Not supposed to leave that shit in the wound.
I see the doc he looks at me . Then . Says this is going to hurt. I have to scrub all that shit out of the wound.
Shoots me up all around the wound and gets busy. Not fun. Infected on top of it.
Get to medical help ASAP after using any of that shit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your information is horribly outdated. That is applicable to the old version of the product that has not been manufactured since 2008.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:24:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Your information is horribly outdated. That is applicable to the old version of the product that has not been manufactured since 2008.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that is good to know. I base my comment on the research I did when I was deciding which brand of clotting agent to get. Even including a sort of report/review of the quick clot in a medical journal. Just seemed to me that the Celox was a safer product overall.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:45:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well that is good to know. I base my comment on the research I did when I was deciding which brand of clotting agent to get. Even including a sort of report/review of the quick clot in a medical journal. Just seemed to me that the Celox was a safer product overall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the most recent studies, the efficacy of each is almost identical, however Celox has some advantages for folks on anti-platelet or anti-coagulant therapy.(Personally quite important to me)

On a somewhat related topic, Just this morning, became of this....interesting work coming out of some of the Rambling Wreck Engineers at Georgia Tech:
HemoHalt ACT
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:47:25 PM EDT
[#15]
The Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC) approved the use of Celox Gauze and ChitoGauze for hemorrhage control. The latest study from the Naval Medical Research Unit (NMRU) showed impressive results from both Celox Gauze and ChitoGauze. These were based on Combat Gauze as the standard and both showed better results when compared to Combat Gauze.

Survivability Rates in the NMRU Study
Celox Gauze = 90%
Combat Gauze XL = 80%
ChitoGauze = 70%
Combat Gauze (standard) = 60%
Celox Trauma Gauze = 50%

Some further info here:

-The Celox Trauma Gauze is the same gauze that did rather poorly in the USAISR study several years ago, it is not manufactured anymore.
-Celox Gauze is not Celox Rapid. Celox Rapid shows great results but was not part of the NMRU study. It is NOT approved as of yet.
-Combat Gauze XL at 80% vs Combat Gauze (standard) at 60% is further evidence that the more product you have, the better the result.

This is good news in the world of hemostatic agents, three different agents are now approved for military use.

QuickClot ACS, First Response, Sport or whatever branding you have does not work. Get rid of it and go with one of the gauze agents above. If you want granules the only thing to use is Celox. I keep Combat Gauze and Celox-A in my range kit. My IFAK's only have Combat Gauze in them. I will be switching to Celox Gauze when my current Combat Gauze expires based on the most recent research.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:23:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC) approved the use of Celox Gauze and ChitoGauze for hemorrhage control. The latest study from the Naval Medical Research Unit (NMRU) showed impressive results from both Celox Gauze and ChitoGauze. These were based on Combat Gauze as the standard and both showed better results when compared to Combat Gauze.

Celox Gauze = 90%
Combat Gauze XL = 80%
ChitoGauze = 70%
Celox Trauma Gauze = 50%

Some further info here:

-The Celox Trauma Gauze is the same gauze that did rather poorly in the USAISR study several years ago, it is not manufactured anymore.
-Celox Gauze is not Celox Rapid. Celox Rapid shows great results but was not part of the NMRU study. It is NOT approved as of yet.
-Combat Gauze XL at 80% vs Combat Gauze (standard) at 60% is further evidence that the more product you have, the better the result.

This is good news in the world of hemostatic agents, three different agents are now approved for military use.

QuickClot ACS, First Response, Sport or whatever branding you have does not work. Get rid of it and go with one of the gauze agents above. If you want granules the only thing to use is Celox. I keep Combat Gauze and Celox-A in my range kit. My IFAK's only have Combat Gauze in them. I will be switching to Celox Gauze when my current Combat Gauze expires based on the most recent research.
View Quote

Do you have any links?  I'd like to take a look because it seems pretty impressive for Celox.  As I originally said, I'm not opposed to switching, I just need to see painfully obvious reason to do so.  

Thanks for sharing!

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Do you have any links?  I'd like to take a look because it seems pretty impressive for Celox.  As I originally said, I'm not opposed to switching, I just need to see painfully obvious reason to do so.  

Thanks for sharing!

-Emt1581
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Celox Gauze = 90%
Combat Gauze XL = 80%
ChitoGauze = 70%
Celox Trauma Gauze = 50%

Some further info here:

Thanks for sharing!

-Emt1581

NAMRU-SA Report
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:31:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Little thread hi-jack along the Celox line...

It's been a while since my training (3 years) and tech advances faster than I can keep up. We used Quik-Clot and was told it was for limbs only, never for the torso. From a product guide I recently read you can use enclosed Celox products on all areas of the body. Obviously there are some benefits to being able to use this product for torso or neck wounds but I'm having trouble tracking down anything that relates to the "do not use if" scenario. I imagine it would be unwise to shove this stuff anywhere near an organ to clot a bleed. Anyone happen to have a link or could offer input towards this?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:19:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Tag for all the knowledge. Its hard to separate all the facts and fiction between the two brands.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:57:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's been a while since my training (3 years) and tech advances faster than I can keep up. We used Quik-Clot and was told it was for limbs only, never for the torso. From a product guide I recently read you can use enclosed Celox products on all areas of the body. Obviously there are some benefits to being able to use this product for torso or neck wounds but I'm having trouble tracking down anything that relates to the "do not use if" scenario. I imagine it would be unwise to shove this stuff anywhere near an organ to clot a bleed. Anyone happen to have a link or could offer input towards this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I imagine it would be unwise to shove this stuff anywhere near an organ to clot a bleed
Not sure why you feel this might be unwise.

I would have no reservations about shoving it into a lacerated liver, for example.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Tag for all the knowledge. Its hard to separate all the facts and fiction between the two brands.
View Quote

A group of TCCC (Tactical Combat Casualty Care) studies released in May 2013 show significantly insignificant differences in efficacy between Quicik Clot Gauze and Celox Gauze. One study showed significantly better results over both with Celox Rapid.
This pattern is repeated in every study I've reviewed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:54:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm going to throw out a contrary and probably unpopular opinion here.

This topic gets far more attention than it deserves.  The current clot aiding agents are all about the same in their efficacy.  In the real world they are seldom used, and for all the time I've spent on the receiving end of CASEVACS I can't say I've ever once seen a combat casualty come in in whom I thought (a) a hemostatic dressing should've been used but wasn't, or (b) a hemostatic dressing was used and made the difference between survival and death / major morbidity.

Basic first aid skills, direct pressure, tourniquets, and rapid transport to professional care are what you need, not a $45 piece of gauze.

Save your money.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Point taken. But I try to prepare for all those little 1% chance of happening scenarios. My goal is to never have to say "so and so would be alive today if I had spent 50 dollars" I'm also looking into this stuff for the event one of my dogs is attacked. We live in mountain lion country.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:42:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This topic gets far more attention than it deserves.  The current clot aiding agents are all about the same in their efficacy.  In the real world they are seldom used, and for all the time I've spent on the receiving end of CASEVACS I can't say I've ever once seen a combat casualty come in in whom I thought (a) a hemostatic dressing should've been used but wasn't, or (b) a hemostatic dressing was used and made the difference between survival and death / major morbidity.

Basic first aid skills, direct pressure, tourniquets, and rapid transport to professional care are what you need, not a $45 piece of gauze.

Save your money.
View Quote

Some of us are not surrounded by medics and helicopter evacs. Some of us venture away from populated areas with modern conveniences like, EMTs, paramedics, ambulances, and trauma centers five minutes away.

For example you and your hunting partner are an hour and a half from civilization, if ambulatory.

Or you are are 30 minutes, if ambulatory, from your hunting buddy? Who are then still an hour from areas suitable for helicopter evac.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:57:29 AM EDT
[#25]
For those who feel that hemostatic agents like quikclot/celox aren't needed...it should be noted that there are multiple arterial sites that you can't use a tourniquet on.  And if the argument is to get hemostat/forceps...good luck digging around a site that has blood fountaining out of it trying to get a clamp on in the cold, rain, snow, dark, low-light, etc.  As I said earlier I'll gladly take a bunch of material I can just jam into a wound site.  

-Emt1581

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Some of us are not surrounded by medics and helicopter evacs. Some of us venture away from populated areas with modern conveniences like, EMTs, paramedics, ambulances, and trauma centers five minutes away.

For example you and your hunting partner are an hour and a half from civilization, if ambulatory.

Or you are are 30 minutes, if ambulatory, from your hunting buddy? Who are then still an hour from areas suitable for helicopter evac.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Save your money.

Or you are in the city 5 minutes from a Level I and circumstances prevent extrication, extraction, or transport. Look at Pittsburgh in April 4th, 2009. The scene could not be made secure to extract two injured officers. There are many instances where 911 response (LE, Fire, EMS) has been delayed.

The point is these tools were created for a specific purpose, hemorrhage not amenable to a tourniquet. They work, quantitative research demonstrates they work, qualitative research from the field backs up that data. Why not put every tool in your bag that you can to increase your chance of survival? They may be seldom used, but if you need it and don't have it, you don't get a second chance to put it in your kit. It is not a huge cost, they take up almost no space, so really what is the downside? If you have proper training (I teach with a great wound packing prop), there is no downside.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#27]
The gauze is not for wrapping wounds, it is for packing them. I'm familiar with the QC combat gauze, I assume the Celox is the same deal. You don't cram a sponge in there and then wrap it with the gauze, you forget the sponge, pack the wound with the combat gauze, and then wrap it with a normal bandage (tourniquet if necessary, direct pressure still critical and tourniquet as last resort if you can't stop the bleeding). The gauze has an advantage over the sponge because it is more efficient in making contact with damaged tissues when used for packing, hence it's popularity over sponges. The sponges are better than nothing and still useful, the gauze is better than the sponge, but they really don't need to be used in conjunction... Unless it's a massive wound, I guess, in which case you're probably fucked anyway. But using the combat gauze (QC or Celox) as a wrap is a complete waste, that is not what it is for - it is to pack the wound with, not wrap it.

QC Combat Gauze + standard Israeli bandage FTW.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 4:10:46 AM EDT
[#28]
A better solution---

http://www.actcel.com/howitworks.html

Completely absorbed by the body.

This technology is changing fast, they haven't even manufactured granules in many years for either QuikClot or Celox. You need continuing education on a regular basis to keep up.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
A better solution---

This technology is changing fast, they haven't even manufactured granules in many years for either QuikClot or Celox. You need continuing education on a regular basis to keep up.
View Quote

They still make and sell Celox granules. The ActCel stuff is not designed for arterial bleeds. It is designed for scraps and minor lacerations and punctures. They sell these in a max size of 4x4. You would need dozens to stop a femoral artery bleed, if it worked at all.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 10:57:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They still make and sell Celox granules. The ActCel stuff is not designed for arterial bleeds. It is designed for scraps and minor lacerations and punctures. They sell these in a max size of 4x4. You would need dozens to stop a femoral artery bleed, if it worked at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A better solution---

Wow, I stand corrected on the Celox. The ActCel is good for deep penetrating wounds- can be left in place, that's what the factory rep told us at a recent tac med conference. They are offering it in new sizes etc- he had a huge roll of it that he demonstrated with. I dunno if it has been released yet though.....
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
A better solution---

View Quote

That stuff doesn't look like its suitable for major bleeding. Not sure if its a better solution,  but possibly another tool in the toolbox
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A better solution---

View Quote

Bzzzt. Wrong answer.
http://www.celoxmedical.com/usa/products/usaceloxgranules/
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 3:49:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Bzzzt. Wrong answer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A better solution---

Bzzzt. Wrong answer.

You might look up TWO posts.....Thanks for playing....
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 7:49:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A better solution---

Bzzzt. Wrong answer.

You might want to check your facts before posting so that several posters don't have to come in and correct your erroneous information. Please keep that in mind for future posts, OK. Thanks for playing.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You might want to check your facts before posting so that several posters don't have to come in and correct your erroneous information. Please keep that in mind for future posts, OK. Thanks for playing.
View Quote

"Several Posters" didn't correct me ONE did and I noted as much. Go the hell back to GD where your attitude belongs. Is school out again already?
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

"Several Posters" didn't correct me ONE did and I noted as much. Go the hell back to GD where your attitude belongs. Is school out again already?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK two.

Still does not change the fact that you posted erroneous information.

Then you got an attitude about the second correction.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 2:35:44 PM EDT
[#37]
So with the research I've personally done in the past week I have decided to go with celox for sure. What I'm still working on is if I want the rapid z fold or the regular z fold gauze. And does anybody know of the best/cheapest place to buy celox?
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So with the research I've personally done in the past week I have decided to go with celox for sure. What I'm still working on is if I want the rapid z fold or the regular z fold gauze. And does anybody know of the best/cheapest place to buy celox?
View Quote

Rescue Essentials has always been a good place.

The Rapid Gauze is showing good results with internal testing. The regular gauze is approved by CoTCCC. I think you are OK with either, I will be buying the Regular Z-Fold in the link above, when my Combat Gauze expires.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 5:48:53 PM EDT
[#39]
I cannot recommend Rescue Essentials enough.

They are a great company to do business with.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I cannot recommend Rescue Essentials enough.

They are a great company to do business with.
View Quote

Thanks for the suggestion guys. That place looks like a good spot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top