Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/11/2010 11:37:09 AM EDT
Iinteresting.  Sometimes the lies catch you.

http://bushcraftusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17461&highlight=dave

Link Posted: 8/11/2010 12:13:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Somewhere, a bush-hippy is laughing his ass off.

The Dual Survivor show is a bunch of bullshit too. The scenes where he snared the hog with a vine and shot the turkey with a homemade bow? Faked for the show.

Link Posted: 8/11/2010 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Driver's badge?

What, the Army puts a badge on your uniform for getting a .mil drivers license?

Seriously?

As for Canterbury, never heard of him.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 12:26:53 PM EDT
[#3]
That explains a lot, he just seemed like some hillbilly to me.  I don't know anyone that is SF but something seemed odd when comparing his demeanor to that of Rangers that are interviewed for shows on the Military channel.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Driver's badge?  

Seriously?

Dual Survival
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I knew there was something not quite right about him when I first perused his website.

He had mora knives for sale. The problem is that his ads were an EXACT duplicate of the ads on ragweedforge.com

Now Ragnar has taken great pains to photograph and describe his personal opinion of size, construction and handiness of each knife and there are a BUNCH of them. He goes beyond what other merchants of knives does in listing thickness, width, material, construction etc etc of each blade.

It really pissed me off that Dave would stoop to the level of lifting these advertisments.

I know who I buy from.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The Dual Survivor show is a bunch of bullshit too. The scenes where he snared the hog with a vine and shot the turkey with a homemade bow? Faked for the show.

Was just hearing about this guy yesterday from Fuggit.  Apparently the bow and arrow/turkey scene was impressive enough for Fuggit to be almost breathless when he told me about it.

Any chance you got a link to the video?

TRG
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was just hearing about this guy yesterday from Fuggit.  Apparently the bow and arrow/turkey scene was impressive enough for Fuggit to be almost breathless when he told me about it.

Any chance you got a link to the video?

TRG

Check out 38 seconds or so and you can see the hen jerk to a stop like its leg is attached to fishing line or something.

Link Posted: 8/11/2010 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa.  I questioned him on something and he took great offense to my doubting him and chewed on me for a while.  He did invite me to go camping with him so he could prove himself!
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 12:40:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I like his show.  He seems to be fairly knowledgeable and much more interesting than most "experts" in survival.  After all Discovery is looking for ratings.  

Yes, the show is staged, his turkey calling was awful.  In the episode where they start out as divers, they did not have a compass.  I have never seen a gauge cluster without a compass in it.  That is what makes the show interesting.  Does everyone know how boring it would be to show a guy dropped of in the middle of nowhere and watch him camp out with all his gear for a few days.  

Cody Lundin and Dave Canterbury make a entertaining team and I enjoy their show.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Very interesting.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#11]
They certainly give you a driver's qualification medal for completing driver's AIT (88mike).  Goes on the class A's with the rifle and grenade medals.

Don't know anything about a badge, but I've been a civvie for ten years.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#12]
So.... Who here thinks that there is even a single reality tv show that is not staged at one level or another..? Oh, and professional wrestling is real..

As far as his military record vs claims go, taking what was stated by Faol on bushcraftusa as true, then Dave did exaggerate his record but Faol was getting picky on some items. Such as his dates of service. If someone asked me to state my service dates I would be off some. I would have to look at my DD214 to be exact.. And as the years go by and I get older memory gets worse and the stories get better...

Oh, and not everything gets recorded correctly. Ask anyone who has dealt with the VA on a service related injury...
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Apparently the bow and arrow/turkey scene was impressive enough for Fuggit to be almost breathless when he told me about it.

I was breathless because you had me alone in the woods.

I thought the glass arrow head he fashioned was pretty damn good.  The turkey shot looked like it was 5-6 yards.  

Who is this guy at bushcraft?  What are his credentials?
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 2:26:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Apparently the bow and arrow/turkey scene was impressive enough for Fuggit to be almost breathless when he told me about it.

I was breathless because you had me alone in the woods.

I thought the glass arrow head he fashioned was pretty damn good.  The turkey shot looked like it was 5-6 yards.  

You were breathless because you were gushing about how great the guy was, how amazing he was in the woods, how you admired his field craft, and how if you ever got lost in the woods you would want him there to 'get me protein'...You went on and on about the arrow scene and how amazing it was.

As posted above, it is easy to see the turkey was tied down.

Let's be honest.

TRG
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 2:33:16 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm always skeptical when I hear "I was an Army sniper".
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

+1

I have known several 'snipers'.  I have also known several snipers.

One group is quick to tell you of their expertise the other quietly STFU about it.  It is almost like pulling teeth sometimes to get them to talk.

TRG
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#17]
I always liked the Hippy better, there was just something about Canterbury.  Now I guess it comes out.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 3:16:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

One group is quick to tell you of their expertise the other quietly STFU about it.  It is almost like pulling teeth sometimes to get them to talk.

TRG

I'll plus-one this statement. I also feel the same way about guys who brag about 'Nam. The ones who blab constantly about it and wear Nam-related caps and clothing more than likely have never been there. I entered the USAF in '76 and exited in '96. I never saw combat, nor did I want to. I don't feel the need to fabricate false bravado just to make me feel better about myself. Hell, I even ADMIT I was in the USAF!

Link Posted: 8/11/2010 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

TRG

I'll plus-one this statement. I also feel the same way about guys who brag about 'Nam. The ones who blab constantly about it and wear Nam-related caps and clothing more than likely have never been there. I entered the USAF in '76 and exited in '96. I never saw combat, nor did I want to. I don't feel the need to fabricate false bravado just to make me feel better about myself. Hell, I even ADMIT I was in the USAF!

I liked all the Zoomies I ever met. They always had good shit to trade..
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I always liked the Hippy better, there was just something about Canterbury.  Now I guess it comes out.

Ya, he seems "Non Threatening"..

And you know you could always out run him...
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 3:32:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Driver's badge?  

Seriously?

Dual Survival

I wonder how widespread the word is on this, and whether the show will be affected by it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I like the show and the " Bush Hippie" has some skills

I have both of his books and they are a good read
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 4:21:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Isn't claiming to be something you weren't in the military a crime? Or wasn't it a crime until just recently perhaps? I seem to remember reading something about a stolen valor law either being struck down or challenged in court.

It seems to me that anyone who lies about their military service is spitting in the faces of those who did serve with honor and distinction

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#25]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver_and_Mechanic_Badge

A drivers badge is real. I always find it funny how many of the members here know everything there is to know about service life from the sideline.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I heard him say he was a sniper in the reserves.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#27]
I think the early shows claimed Army sniper and then changed to S.R.T. sniper. I noticed the turkey looked tied down in the show the first time I saw it.
Too bad, it was entertaining. Biggest hippie I ever saw. The bare feet are still stupid.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Im giving Dave the benifit of the doubt. Does anyone have a source of Dave himself making claims that can be proven lies?

If we are going off the bio that discovery put together how do we know that THEY arent the ones exagerating?
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think the early shows claimed Army sniper and then changed to S.R.T. sniper. I noticed the turkey looked tied down in the show the first time I saw it.
Too bad, it was entertaining. Biggest hippie I ever saw. The bare feet are still stupid.

"On some occasions, situations are presented to Dave and Cody so they can demonstrate survival techniques."

Link Posted: 8/11/2010 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#30]
I enjoy the show, realizing that it is entertainment and that the pig and turkey were probably staged. Remember from when Survivorman got in trouble in Alaska for lack of permits, that just because they are Hollywood doesn't mean they can bypass state law. I am sure it is far easier from a money and time perspective to have a "canned" hunt on private property that guarantees a moneyshot, as to the gamble of reality.

Now in neither the show or the Youtube videos have I heard him be portrayed as a Ranger, Scout, or Squad Leader. And as to sniper, its laughable. It is merely an MTOE slot (as far as unit attitude towards it) in many units, and even in light infantry battalions it is not uncommon thing for there to be less school trained snipers than not. Let alone SOTIC etc.

If you judge a man purely on his ERB or DD214 you are going to be hit and miss. I have known more than a couple turds who have clung to sham TRADOC jobs that have spent the better part of the war on terror attending school after school decorating their uniform. I have also seen a sniper platoon with one dedicated, well trained NCO sculpt his entire section into highly effective battlefield performers. Are his soldiers any less after the fact for not being Benning trained snipers due to high OPTEMPO?

Actions not words make for far better yardsticks when judging a man. Once you get past the supposed glamor of Hollywood and the Military you realize it operates at the same common denominator as the rest of the world. YMMV
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#31]
im not going to wade in on any of it but

very nice post hrd2thecore
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

TRG

I had a teacher in high school that was in Vietnam (3 tours if I recall), the only thing he would talk about was the time he got to spend in Thailand.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#33]
It seems like this is a common theme amongst some survival "Gurus"...Ron Hood had falsely claimed some type of SF experience and was eventually outed and apologized. I recall viewing the Wilderness Outfitters website about 18months back and saw a substantial diatribe regarding Canterbury's experience as an Army Ranger, I've noticed that this has been deleted from his website. I think this type of bravado is added for marketing purposes. That said, I like Cody Lundin, not a risk taker and seems at home in the woods. Canterbury seems capable but overly "gung ho". I watch the show and take everything with a grain of salt....bring back Les Stroud, a common man with a sense of humor and humility.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 9:55:44 PM EDT
[#34]
From The Pathfinder website

Pathfinders Bio Page
DAVE CANTERBURY - Army-trained scout, sniper, hunter

Dave Canterbury has more than 20 years of combined military and civilian survival experience. He joined the U.S. Army at age 17, eventually becoming a Special Reaction Team (SRT) instructor, sniper and scout. He trained soldiers in the U.S., Central America and Korea in unarmed combat and close-quarter techniques.
Link Posted: 8/12/2010 2:20:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa. I questioned him on something and he took great offense to my doubting him and chewed on me for a while. He did invite me to go camping with him so he could prove himself!

was that you here?

someone did about an order they had placed with him and he showed up. Then got into some PMs with me over what i had said ( once he figured who i was on the youtube). Did not care for the holier than now  attitude that was projected into those pms about how honest and honorable he was....i kept thinking of  1985 hulk hogan... " Listen,brother, I did ship that, OHHH yeaAAAHhhh,,,so to all my little survivalmaniacs out there,,,,keep your heads high,,YEaahhhhh..."

i have watched his vids for the last few years ( since 07 iirc or when ever i got on the tube),some i found cool as hell. Others i sat back going " oh great another i was in the mil. so i can survive....in an AO full of pefect terrian and running water for survival ...buy my stuff......".

In all honesty, i cant stand most of the "survival" people on the web or youtube. They are either self promoting fear mongers pushing an angenda or trying to make a dollar. The amount of ad's and adverts give that away!

The others either are extremes of rubbing sticks,eating grubs or crying about the NWO.

oh well such is life.....of to go promote myself by telling folks buy food before you buy my book.......LOL

Link Posted: 8/12/2010 2:57:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa. I questioned him on something and he took great offense to my doubting him and chewed on me for a while. He did invite me to go camping with him so he could prove himself!

was that you here?
someone did about an order they had placed with him and he showed up. Then got into some PMs with me over what i had said ( once he figured who i was on the youtube). Did not care for the holier than now  attitude that was projected into those pms about how honest and honorable he was....i kept thinking of  1985 hulk hogan... " Listen,brother, I did ship that, OHHH yeaAAAHhhh,,,so to all my little survivalmaniacs out there,,,,keep your heads high,,YEaahhhhh..."

i have watched his vids for the last few years ( since 07 iirc or when ever i got on the tube),some i found cool as hell. Others i sat back going " oh great another i was in the mil. so i can survive....in an AO full of pefect terrian and running water for survival ...buy my stuff......".

In all honesty, i cant stand most of the "survival" people on the web or youtube. They are either self promoting fear mongers pushing an angenda or trying to make a dollar. The amount of ad's and adverts give that away!
The others either are extremes of rubbing sticks,eating grubs or crying about the NWO.

oh well such is life.....of to go promote myself by telling folks buy food before you buy my book.......LOL

Yup, that was me.  His vids do have some good stuff in them, but they also got a lot of foolishness.

Link Posted: 8/12/2010 3:22:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

A drivers badge is real. I always find it funny how many of the members here know everything there is to know about service life from the sideline.

It's true, I have a drivers badge, and it's listed on my DD214. I would have to get home and look at my 214 to see what else is listed on there. I know I went to NTC a bunch of times and I don't think it's listed on my 214, so good chance that JOTC wouldn't be either.
Link Posted: 8/12/2010 4:11:35 AM EDT
[#38]
I dunno about some post on a website making everythign a man says untrue.   For all we know that forum post is wrong.
Link Posted: 8/12/2010 4:45:01 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I dunno about some post on a website making everythign a man says untrue.   For all we know that forum post is wrong.

Unlike Canterbury, Faol has nothing to gain by making false claims.  I think some pathfinder groupies have left bcusa.com because of it.

Link Posted: 8/12/2010 6:27:32 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Uh, if you're talking to me, I got 4 years USMC grunt work under my belt '82-'86. I got a .mil driver's license too. I didn't get no stinkin' badges for it.

We also threw a live grenade and got no badge for that.

I really have no problem with any of the rest of the .mil besides The Corps, but it is funny the shit they give awards for.

As for the original topic- The most dangerous thing I ever did in The Corps was jump out a whore house window. Never claimed any more.

These douche bags who go around telling everyone they're Agent Orange are scum. Maybe not true in this guys case, but if so, he should be outed and shunned.
Link Posted: 8/12/2010 6:35:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Dunno know if Dave's claims are true or bull shit, but bear in mind that DD-214s don't list everything. I'm looking at mine right now and it doesn't list half the stuff I did in my time in. For example, it doesn't list me going through Submarine School, or that I went through the Military Customs Inspector School taught by the U.S. Customs Service and was appointed to that duty, or that I was a certified U.S. Navy E.V.O.C Instructor, or a number of other things that I won't even get into but have the certs for.

The point is, your DD-214 is only as accurate as the personnel clerk wants to make it, and Block 14 and 18 are only so big. When I verified mine I made sure that it had the things on it that would help me get a civy job when I got out. I had the certs for everything else and didn't sweat it.

This isn't to defend Dave or anyone else, but lets have the correct info out there folks. The DD-214 is a summary, and not an exhaustive one at that. It's proof that you showed up for a few things, nothing more.

Link Posted: 8/12/2010 7:27:47 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, if you're talking to me, I got 4 years USMC grunt work under my belt '82-'86. I got a .mil driver's license too. I didn't get no stinkin' badges for it.  

I really have no problem with any of the rest of the .mil besides The Corps, but it is funny the shit they give awards for.

As for the original topic- The most dangerous thing I ever did in The Corps was jump out a whore house window. Never claimed any more.

These douche bags who go around telling everyone they're Agent Orange are scum. Maybe not true in this guys case, but if so, he should be outed and shunned.
You don't get a Driver Badge for getting a drivers license.  The Drivers Badge is based on a certain number of miles of accident free driving in a one year peroid, be it tracked or wheeled.  The Hand Grenade Qualification Badge is not given for throwing a live hand grenade, it is awarded based on a Hand Grenade Qualification Course.
From AR 600-8-22
8–31. Driver and Mechanic Badge

a. The Driver and Mechanic Badge is awarded to drivers, mechanics, and special equipment operators to denote the

attainment of a high degree of skill in the operation and maintenance of motor vehicles.

b. Commanders of brigades, regiments, separate battalions, and any commander in the rank of lieutenant colonel or

higher may approve award of the Driver and Mechanic Badge.

c. Component bars are authorized only for the following types of vehicles and/or qualifications:

(1) Driver—W (for wheeled vehicles).

(2) Driver—T (for tracked vehicles).

(3) Driver—M (for motorcycles).

(4) Driver—A (for amphibious vehicles).

(5) Mechanic (for automotive or allied vehicles).

(6) Operator—S (for special mechanical equipment).

d. The eligibility requirements for drivers requires that a Soldier must—

(1) Qualify for and possess a current OF 346 (U.S. Government Motor Vehicles Operator’s Identification Card),

issued as prescribed by AR 600–55 and,

(2) Be assigned duties and responsibilities as a driver or assistant driver of government vehicles for a minimum of

12 consecutive months, or during at least 8,000 miles with no government motor vehicle accident or traffic violation

recorded on his or her DA Form 348–1–R (Equipment Operator’s Qualification Record (Except Aircraft)), or

(3) Perform satisfactorily for a minimum period of 1 year as an active qualified driver instructor or motor vehicle

driver examiner.

Link Posted: 8/12/2010 7:32:15 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Dunno know if Dave's claims are true or bull shit, but bear in mind that DD-214s don't list everything. I'm looking at mine right now and it doesn't list half the stuff I did in my time in. For example, it doesn't list me going through Submarine School, or that I went through the Military Customs Inspector School taught by the U.S. Customs Service and was appointed to that duty, or that I was a certified U.S. Navy E.V.O.C Instructor, or a number of other things that I won't even get into but have the certs for.

The point is, your DD-214 is only as accurate as the personnel clerk wants to make it, and Block 14 and 18 are only so big. When I verified mine I made sure that it had the things on it that would help me get a civy job when I got out. I had the certs for everything else and didn't sweat it.

This isn't to defend Dave or anyone else, but lets have the correct info out there folks. The DD-214 is a summary, and not an exhaustive one at that. It's proof that you showed up for a few things, nothing more.

It is not some personnel clerks responsibility to ensure that your DD-214 is correct.  It is your responsibility to verify the info on it prior to signing it and if info is missing, present documentation to said personnel clerk in order to have it added to the yet to be signed DD-214.

You are the only person that gives a shit about your records, do not accept incomplete records, update them.

Link Posted: 8/12/2010 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't get a Driver Badge for getting a drivers license.  The Drivers Badge is based on a certain number of miles of accident free driving in a one year peroid, be it tracked or wheeled.  The Hand Grenade Qualification Badge is not given for throwing a live hand grenade, it is awarded based on a Hand Grenade Qualification Course.

From AR 600-8-22

8–31. Driver and Mechanic Badge

a. The Driver and Mechanic Badge is awarded to drivers, mechanics, and special equipment operators to denote the

attainment of a high degree of skill in the operation and maintenance of motor vehicles.

b. Commanders of brigades, regiments, separate battalions, and any commander in the rank of lieutenant colonel or

higher may approve award of the Driver and Mechanic Badge.

c. Component bars are authorized only for the following types of vehicles and/or qualifications:

(1) Driver—W (for wheeled vehicles).

(2) Driver—T (for tracked vehicles).

(3) Driver—M (for motorcycles).

(4) Driver—A (for amphibious vehicles).

(5) Mechanic (for automotive or allied vehicles).

(6) Operator—S (for special mechanical equipment).

d. The eligibility requirements for drivers requires that a Soldier must—

(1) Qualify for and possess a current OF 346 (U.S. Government Motor Vehicles Operator’s Identification Card),

issued as prescribed by AR 600–55 and,

(2) Be assigned duties and responsibilities as a driver or assistant driver of government vehicles for a minimum of

12 consecutive months, or during at least 8,000 miles with no government motor vehicle accident or traffic violation

recorded on his or her DA Form 348–1–R (Equipment Operator’s Qualification Record (Except Aircraft)), or

(3) Perform satisfactorily for a minimum period of 1 year as an active qualified driver instructor or motor vehicle

driver examiner.

Regardless.

Link Posted: 8/12/2010 7:54:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It is not some personnel clerks responsibility to ensure that your DD-214 is correct.  It is your responsibility to verify the info on it prior to signing it and if info is missing, present documentation to said personnel clerk in order to have it added to the yet to be signed DD-214.

You are the only person that gives a shit about your records, do not accept incomplete records, update them.

You did catch the red part right?  That pretty much implies what you just said. Also everything is in my service record, which is a metric shit-ton more definitive and complete than a DD-214.
Link Posted: 8/12/2010 7:56:25 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You did catch the red part right?  That pretty much implies what you just said. Also everything is in my service record, which is a metric shit-ton more definitive and complete than a DD-214.

Yep, I missed it.  My bad.

Link Posted: 8/12/2010 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:Yep, I missed it.  My bad.

No worries shipmate .

The whole point of my post was to illustrate that the DD-214 is not a complete record of service and it's not meant to be. It's more of a highlight reel. Just wanted to clarify this for those that haven't served. Your Service Record has everything, the DD 214 or "Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty" most likely won't. For more clarification see:

http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/dd-214.html

Pay special attention to this:

"Information shown on the Report of Separation may include..."
Link Posted: 8/12/2010 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#48]
kind of sucks. I liked the show. The bush hippy is my favorite. Not reckless and thinks his way through shit a little better.
Link Posted: 8/12/2010 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

+1
my DD-214 doesn't show all of the stuff I did either...  actually, mine is all clusterfucked,  but I didn't feel like arguing about it at the time, one of those last minute have to catch a plane sort of things.  I still have the paper awards and certificates to back my claims, somewhere. ...  Need to find that shit and scan it into my thumbdrive one of these days...

back on point, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, I actually kind of like the guy.  Between hearing him on Jacks podcast and talking to him on the interweb, I haven't gotten any bad vibes.  Is some of his stuff worded very carefully to make him look better? yeah.  Guess what, he's on TV, its in his careers best interest to look better.  He's a hell of a lot better than Bear...
Link Posted: 8/12/2010 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#50]
I hate fucking posers. That is all.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top