Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2016 10:16:55 PM EDT
Can anyone here give me good reason not to get this kayak at this price for my first fishing kayak?
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Iy should be in the water already op ! Go now.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I just bought one myself.

I wish the weather would break so I could get out in it.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just bought one myself.

I wish the weather would break so I could get out in it.

View Quote

Mine's in the garage now. Y'all suck at talking a man out of his own birthday present.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:08:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Jackson Coosa HD that I just installed a Garmin EchoMAP 43dv Chirp on.  I fished with it last year and had a blast.  I am really looking forward to some good times this year.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:11:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Very happy with mine.  

Except the seat.  Horrible.  http://www.austinkayak.com/products/146/Comfy-Manta-Kayak-Seat.html, much mo betta.  

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very happy with mine.  

Except the seat.  Horrible.  http://www.austinkayak.com/products/146/Comfy-Manta-Kayak-Seat.html, much mo betta.  

View Quote

I took it out Sunday afternoon. You aren't kidding about the seat. 3 hours and my back was screaming. It's a pretty stable boat but tracks kindy funny. I can get used to it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't know if you bought from F&S or from Dick's, but if it was the latter go back to the store and take your receipt with you. See if you can't get them to price match as that boat is on sale now through Saturday.

How's the boat treating you thus far?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top