Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2015 6:23:42 AM EDT
It's looking more and more like my 35hp is shot.  The motor is going on my 1652 jon with a tunnel on it.

I'm leaning towards a Yamaha, but I'm open to any other suggestions. I wouldn't mind looking at a Honda, but there isn't a dealer close to me.

I'm also wondering if any company makes an "extra long" tiller handle. Mainly b/c I'll probably end up running a small jack plate.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 3:24:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

It's looking more and more like my 35hp is shot.  The motor is going on my 1652 jon with a tunnel on it.

I'm leaning towards a Yamaha, but I'm open to any other suggestions. I wouldn't mind looking at a Honda, but there isn't a dealer close to me.

I'm also wondering if any company makes an "extra long" tiller handle. Mainly b/c I'll probably end up running a small jack plate.
View Quote
Yammies and zuks are damn good motors.

You can get aftermarket extensions for the tiller.

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 2:19:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As far as extensions go are you talking about legit extensions or the extensions made for small kicker motors?   I've only seen the ones made for kickers and trolling motors.

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 10:19:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

As far as extensions go are you talking about legit extensions or the extensions made for small kicker motors?   I've only seen the ones made for kickers and trolling motors.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dang everything i am seeing is limited to 15hp and under.

Could make one out of pvc.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top