Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2014 8:09:53 AM EDT
Makes me want to wet a line even morereally missing fishin my favorite bass ponds or getting out for some spring crappie.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
No ice fishing?
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
No I got kinda turned off to that at a young age when I kept hearing about guys going through the ice up on Erie.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 11:14:43 AM EDT
[#3]
As soon as we get some highs back in the 40's I'm going crappie fishing.   Cabin fever is setting in something terrible.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree, my Dad used to take me crappie fishing all the time and I just never get tired of it, there is a couple streams that feed into larger rivers and lakes around here, in the spring crappie run up in those streams to spawn, my Son and I are fishing he is standing there catching Smallmouth and I am busy throwing this little 1/32oz jig under a float for crappie, hard to get away from what you broke in on
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I took the day off from work today to get some things done this afternoon....had the morning to myself and thought, hmmmm...warm enough to go fishing!!
Figured there must at least be some hungry catfish in the local lake.
Grabbed some bait out of the freezer, a rid, a reel, and my gear pack.....off I went.

Got to the lake...whole damn thing is still frozen solid

Maybe next week
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I know that Lake Erie is still frozen as of a day or two ago from what I hear, my Son and I made it out for a hour or so Friday and caught a couple LM roughly a pound or so, seems like the nicer days I am stuck in work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top