Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2013 11:56:03 PM EDT
A few of my work buddies have been talking about trout season opening.  I've never been trout fishing before but really want to go.  What kind of bait do they like and I've heard light weight tackle is what's needed, how light of tackle though?
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 6:31:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I went a few years back to Broken Bow under the dam and HOLY SHIT was it great. we tore them up.

everyone else was using power bait and I tried this gem and caught more than anyone inside of a hour.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 7:38:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Beavers Bend/Broken Bow has been horrible for us the last two times we went - this Oct. And last Years spring break.

Coulden't catch anything and everybody we talked to there was not having luck either

all the times previous wwent, fishing was goodnt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top