Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2017 11:54:14 AM EDT
I can't make it and I'm pissed.  Trying to get a friend to go in my stead, I don't think waking up early appeals lol.

I've got a nice gift card, a little dividend, and nothing to spend it on!
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 12:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]

What's up Durka.  I would love to cross the frozen mountains and go.  Alas, it ain't happening.  Most of my gear closet is covered up with x'ed out gear.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2017 2:41:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish, still don't have one around here.  Been to them in other places though and it's awesome.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 7:08:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Got up at 4am and forgot to take my rain jacket.  I had a  nice jacket that was water *resistant* and it worked for a few minutes.  Thankfully a friend came and took my place so I could go do other stuff this morning.

Got a pair of $60 hiking paints for $20.  Most everything else I already had.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 11:32:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I went, but didn't get there until about 3:00PM.  Not a whole lot left, & they weren't marking things down like they usually do.
Spent less than a dollar, this time.

Have gotten a lot of great deals over the years, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top