Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2016 7:58:30 PM EDT
So I got word on a good hunting area, public land, with a camping spot. We got there and it was nice until Friday. Seems Fridayis when the locals roll in to party.. They been coming here since they was kids and there grandpappy owned this land... And half the crew can't legally own guns... And they whoop it up late into the night, drinking, passing a pipe around....etc....

Then the same sat...

Next weekend same thing...

Make it back up this week. Literally had the place to myself for 2 nights, then Friday rolls around. Same of before. Now the homeless brother gets introduced. He has been living in the campground, he's asking about my dog and is looking at my camping equipment.. Some bragging about not bothering with permits and they poached a gator Friday night and were up tooling around in airboats until 130am...

I'm abandoning the place this last week but next year I'm gonna ask the game commission to come in and do a spot check. Probably be able to kick most out for not having permits..

F' them and their whole white trash clan.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems to me like your best bet is to make sure you're gone by Friday evening. But I would definitely call the wardens and let them know what's going on.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 10:09:44 PM EDT
[#2]
those chucklefucks will get you killed, mistake you for a deer or something and be sorry as heck afterwards as if that matters
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 10:42:55 PM EDT
[#3]
So you don't like the locals and want to fuck with them ?

Link Posted: 12/24/2016 11:08:56 PM EDT
[#4]
What area of FL?
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 12:37:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What area of FL?
View Quote

Melbourne...west of
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So you don't like the locals and want to fuck with them ?
View Quote

I don't mind locals. I like locals that wave "hi" as you drive by, that's the way I am. I also have common courtesy.... I also respect the rules. I paid for all my permits. I camped in a designated spot and I know what I can and can't legally take. And I don't go out of my way to fuck things up for people who are out there hunting..
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 8:45:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Sound a like some wardens could have a grand ole time... Or you could find a place without any "chucklefucks" (as they have been deemed)
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Same shit in the Ocala......of course both the NFS and CC blame the dog hunters...............sure, we're the ones that drag old sofas, 4 wheel it thru wetlands, build budwieser mountains on top of burned out mattress springs and just generally create all that discontent...........now that's ignoring the fact that I have personally seen all of ONE GFC vehicle in the last three years, and he was doing around 50 north bound on the pipeline.    I would love to come up on one of the donut spinners turned over on a cold wet day.........I can assure you the sob WILL walk out!
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 10:32:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Melbourne...west of
View Quote

Bull Creek?
Three Lakes?

Link Posted: 12/31/2016 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#10]
You sound like one of those people that buy a house next to an airport and then complain about the noise. MYOFB.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bull Creek?
Three Lakes?
View Quote

Jumper Creek in Withalacoochee
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You sound like one of those people that buy a house next to an airport and then complain about the noise. MYOFB.
View Quote

Just to explore this comment a little....Do you hunt? If you do do you get a good night sleep before you get up early? What about just camp? Ever go to a campground and the rules say generators off at 10pm but someone has it going at 1am? Or maybe you want to go out for peace quiet and stars and people opposite you brought an RV with flood lights, generator and a stereo....

So I'm talking to these locals and they are looking me dead in the face, acknowledging that they have hunters in the family and they know its opening day, but fast forward with the partying. It only takes a couple of bad apples to make everyone else in the campground miserable....
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or don't be a douche.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm smart enough to go somewhere else.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 9:39:19 AM EDT
[#16]
It sounds like the "chuckleheads" have been doing the same thing for a long time before the OP came along.

All the OP has to do is convince folks that he deserves this piece of property more than the local "chuckleheads".

Find another place to hunt on the weekend, that place is only good Monday through Thursday.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 8:42:05 AM EDT
[#17]
"So I got word on a good hunting area"

Doesn't sound so good to me 
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Lots of places and people like that around our country.  Move on and find a better/ more secluded spot.

I know I always tend to stay up later then most, but its not for the purpose of partying, its because I work 3rd shift and have a hard time falling asleep before midnight.  (unless I kick my own ass by walking 20+ miles in the woods the day before!)
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't know about the rest of the country, but the rural south is chock full of white trash, felon, shit sacks.  If they aren't fucking up public property, they are trespassing on private property.  They'll move in to an area buy 5 acres, post the hell out of it, and then proceed to trespass on everyone around them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 10:57:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Dang,
I havent been on the SF for awhile.
I thought I was in GD for a moment.

sounds like a bunch of sociological / geographical racism to me

cant we all just get along...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top