Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2016 11:06:19 AM EDT
Which ones aren't Crap? I don't want one that will fall apart after the thirtieth mosquito. thanks.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The regular ones don't work on skeeters as they are not attracted to light. Also this things are not good for your health , they put nasty stuff  in the air that you breath in
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 5:04:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 3.  2 stinger and one black flag.  They are the biggest/ top model of each. Both brands cost under 50$ each. Both work great, but I'm partial to the black flag.  Anyone who says they don't work, has no clue.  Every morning I have to go manually clear the one by the pool.  I'm killing hundreds nightly from the creek.   The other type is the co2 trap, they work too, but I'm in it for the zap.  They are weather proof too.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 5:26:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 5:47:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

That doesn't say anything about if you combine the zapper with attractant. Any thoughts on that?
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#5]
CO2 traps, natural predators (dragonflies, bats, swallows), and citronella candles/tiki torches for spot protection. I guess if you like hearing the zaps you need a zapper, though.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 1:34:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, I should have been more descriptive. I want to kill them manually since I hate them so much. Tennis racket style.

Drive Me closer so I can hit them with my sword!.jpg
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 3:56:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sorry, I should have been more descriptive. I want to kill them manually since I hate them so much. Tennis racket style.

Drive Me closer so I can hit them with my sword!.jpg
View Quote
The ones from the hardware store have worked pretty good for me.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I own two, but I'm not sure who makes them. They both work fine, just don't push on the wire mesh.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top