Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2015 4:10:42 PM EDT
Any interest in this?  
List what you are looking for and share deals you find?

For me its trekking poles and light weight down bag I can chop into a peapod.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 4:34:20 AM EDT
[#1]
had  a short power outage tonight didnt want ti fire up the generator. so lit some candles....decided i needed a led lantern

well look what amazon has $50 dollar lantern for $20  runs 30+ days on low

I was going to order one 60 day lantern for $50 but got 2 of these instead

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought myself 2 pairs of Keen winter boots from REI, Summit County that may possibly become my go-to extreme cold snowshoeing boots (in place of my Sorel Conquests), and Revel III for snowshoeing in milder temps. Plus I have a pair of GV Wide Trail snowshoes on order from Amazon. The only thing I don't like about the Summit County is that the tongue is only gusseted about halfway up.

I've been buying from REI lately to support their #opt outside program, even when it meant paying a little more or not getting as much cash back through my activejunky.com account, but apart from Amazon nobody but GV seems to have the Wide Trails.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I picked up two REI Sahara tech shirts for 12 bucks a pop and a carbon river soft shell for 48. All in mud green
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:27:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

had  a short power outage tonight didnt want ti fire up the generator. so lit some candles....decided i needed a led lantern

well look what amazon has $50 dollar lantern for $20  runs 30+ days on low

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ABUSWM2/ref=twister_B00E9P02L4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I was going to order one 60 day lantern for $50 but got 2 of these instead

View Quote
That looks almost exactly like the Streamlight Seige lantern

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:17:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Any interest in this?  
List what you are looking for and share deals you find?

For me its trekking poles and light weight down bag I can chop into a peapod.
View Quote

Trekking Poles
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top