Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2015 5:52:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 5:56:26 PM EDT
[#1]
She did a q&a on youtube and she's single.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:57:32 PM EDT
[#2]
The video of her first night in the woods solo looked like a genuine rough night for her.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Fire!?!

She's a Witch!

Burn he... wait, does she float?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#4]
She has some pretty good videos.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 1:56:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I watch her videos. She used to go by a different name on YouTube but she changed it maybe 6 months ago.

Some things she does are interesting, some are boring. I can only watch so much of the same thing over and over again.

The dog likes to play in the mud. I get a kick out of that.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:40:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This, and she is easy on the eyes.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:51:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you go for the librarian look i suppose
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:39:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:02:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I have made fire a lot of ways, but never by snapping my fingers.
Well, off to practice.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#10]
She beats all the old socially retarded, slightly overweight, self appointed survival experts that make survival videos.

I get a kick out of the fat survival experts who pretend that some "fan" sent them a question, for them to answer, and is the reason they are making their next ridiculous youtube video.

At least this young gal is out having fun, is in shape, and appears to have some minor amount of skills.

Good for her.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:27:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I watched a few of her videos after reading this thread.   She seems like a pretty cool chick, I like that she enjoys being outdoors, and has a cool dog.

Reminds me how much I miss being able to hang out in the woods more often.  I'm pretty jealous of her ability to do that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Found her a while ago...feels good.

I could listen to her talk about her Zeiss Victory 1.8 - 14 variable for hours.

Oh wait, I DID listen to her talk about it for hours. I'm gonna go watch it again.

German girls speaking English is HAWT. Plus she is genuinely stoked about it.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:29:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I would certainly bang her.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#14]
She has a really funny dog, always trying to walk through shots and roll around on the ground.

Also yes, I would gladly serve up a big batch of baby batter to her.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 10:28:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#16]
She hunts and has very good taste in rifles and optics.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 10:15:26 PM EDT
[#17]
I wish I could still go to the woods &
build shelters. We did that a lot when
we were kids with  brothers, cousins
& neighbors. I would like to teach my
son abouty thay kind of stuff. I guess
\with him being in Cub/Boy Scouts will
help somewhat.

I don't think we can get away with
that in the PNF now, can we?

Later!

John
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 5:34:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Come on, this is not needed and doesn't belong here.  These comments belong in GD and they're the reason we don't get much female participation like Lilly here.  I don't mean to sound like a prude, but there are a lot of "Lilly's" who could benefit from our discussions and we all could benefit from their skill, knowledge and perspectives without the virtual molestation.  

Yeah, if I was single, I would love to meet someone like her...she does seem like a blast to hang out with.  She does seem like the librarian-type, but showing she's pretty knowledgeable and willing to test that knowledge is quite remarkable.  It's good to see someone like her doing this as it will encourage other girls/women to be more comfortable doing similar activities in the outdoors.  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 6:20:16 AM EDT
[#19]
That's a very nice shelter....
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 7:06:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Not Guilty
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#21]
She has that shelter so built up she might as well put a roof over it and be done with it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Nice shelter for cold weather.
A shelter like that around here would attract every snake within a mile on a cold day.
It would be a snake pit.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:26:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Looks like a good little lady.  I hope she survives the rape of Europe.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:58:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 10:52:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Come on, this is not needed and doesn't belong here.  These comments belong in GD and they're the reason we don't get much female participation like Lilly here.  I don't mean to sound like a prude, but there are a lot of "Lilly's" who could benefit from our discussions and we all could benefit from their skill, knowledge and perspectives without the virtual molestation.  

Yeah, if I was single, I would love to meet someone like her...she does seem like a blast to hang out with.  She does seem like the librarian-type, but showing she's pretty knowledgeable and willing to test that knowledge is quite remarkable.  It's good to see someone like her doing this as it will encourage other girls/women to be more comfortable doing similar activities in the outdoors.  

ROCK6
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROCK6

I agree that a bit more class is called for in this forum.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:30:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top