Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2015 5:24:04 PM EDT
What and where do you guys get your hiking pants. I have a 34-36 inch inseam and it seams finding those at any of the big box stores is nearly impossible. What and where do you guys order yours from ? Any specific models ? Im trying to stay around 60 but no more then 80

Thanks for the in put
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Look at the Kuhl brand hiking pants.  REI carries them and some other places, too (DSG Arms?).  

They have certain models that have 34" and 36" inseams and several that have a stretch weave fabric that offer awesome mobility while hiking.  The Liberator model have zip-off legs with hidden zippers.
The pocket layouts are well designed, too.  While not always the cheapest, they are quality pants.  

Here's one, and it's on sale right now for $51.  http://www.rei.com/product/881400/kuhl-desperado-pants-mens-36-inseam-2014-closeout
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What and where do you guys get your hiking pants. I have a 34-36 inch inseam and it seams finding those at any of the big box stores is nearly impossible. What and where do you guys order yours from ? Any specific models ? Im trying to stay around 60 but no more then 80

Thanks for the in put
View Quote

5.11 Pants 10% off Use this discount code 3D10SLE
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the same problem. I purchased a pair of Columbia Ultimate Roc Pant and a pair of Columbia Peak to Road
and really happy with them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#4]
outdoor research ferrosi
Best pants I've ever bought. Jacket is amazing too.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#5]
North face
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:50:11 AM EDT
[#6]
36" inseam here, 5.11 pants are my go to for outdoors
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Check out Duluth Trading Company. I believe they have some great fast dry pants that are very durable.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks for the in put
View Quote

i wear the same size.  i have no trouble finding pants at bass pro or gander mountain (well used to find them at gander, i have sworn them off for the second and final time).  bass pro always has their clearances sections too.  get your shorts during the winter time and your pants during the fall.  

i dont shop at walmart, but they never have my size, same with target.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top