Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2015 8:51:20 PM EDT
This is NOT a GHB. Rather a everyday carry bag. I have several day packs and want to build a bag for incidentals. I'm thinking a few water bottles, small first aid kit, and some snacks. I have kids and usually my bulldog with me. I think a collapse able water bowl. Snacks, protein bars, nuts, jerky. Of course some wet wipes.
This will go with me to ball games, mall outings, school events etc.
Can you think of any good ideas to add to the bag?
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:24:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Multi tool (may not be allowed at school events)
Disposable ponchos
Emergency cash
Sunblock
Bug spray
Gallon Ziploc bags for trash and such.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Those are great ideas.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 8:14:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I use a lightweight, cordura type frisbee that doubles as a waterbowl for the dog..it mostly stays in the car though versus a bag
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:17:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Multi tool (may not be allowed at school events)
Disposable ponchos
Emergency cash (<$20 since bags are a target of thieves if they think they can get it)
Sunblock
Bug spray
Gallon Ziploc bags for trash and such. (I'd go for a wad of plastic grocery bags to save on money if you're just going to throw them away)
View Quote

Those are all great ideas, I added my own opinion on a couple of them. I'd also add a few bandaids and neosporin (sp) and a compass if you do any hiking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top