Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2014 12:18:23 PM EDT
I would prefer it to be as portable and light as possible. However, I figure the most portable and light weight will not be strong enough to support a 5 gallon shower bag.

The strongest looking one I could find on amazon was, Browning Camping Privacy Shelter.

It looks like a pain to setup, so not sure it is even worth it. I would like it if this could work on the beach. I was thinking as long as it has a bottom, I could fill the inside with sand to keep it from blowing all over the place.

Anyone using something like this, especially at the beach?
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 2:27:20 PM EDT
[#1]
fixed the url. any suggestions?
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 4:17:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one I bought at Academy for about $50.  It's smaller than the one you listed.  I like the looks of the one you listed though.  

Here's the one I have:

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think any of them are tall enough to hang the bag of water and stand up.  I usually throw a rope over a nearby limb and pull the bag up a little higher then the shower, then I slip the hose through a small slit I made in the netting around the top.  The only other option I've come up with is to put a log/shower chair in the shower to make it easier to soap up while sitting lower then the water bag.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Double Tap
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:50:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Ours looks the same as the Browning you listed but is Cabelas branded - I picked it up from the January bargain cave a few years ago for very cheap.  The floor space is good for changing/showers/portapotty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top