Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2023 12:04:32 PM EDT
Realizing I don't know a lot about state of the art nightvision, before I went to TNVC's recent night shoot I spent $2 for MakeReadyTV's "Make Ready with Jamey Caldwell: Intro to Night Vision"

Watched it the video twice, took notes, and it was really helpful to know what I was looking at the night vision shoot.  Its really priceless information if you are looking at spending money on night vision equipment.  That $2 will more than pay for itself.

Afterwards I watched Jamey Caldwell's other night vision video: "Night Vision Applications".  I think its another must see video if you are looking at night vision.  The rental is another $2 or the DVD is $10.  It's info you would want to keep.

I don't know that the two videos combined will tell you everything you would want to know about night vision, but they are a steal for the money.  

Learned a few other tips at the TNVC event that Jamey didn't mention.  Looking forward to getting more hands on training, but are there any other night vision videos out there worth getting?

Link Posted: 11/14/2023 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top