Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2024 5:42:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prodigy951]
So I purchased the ElftMann Savage trigger from Buds Gun Shop about a week ago. After the first 20 rounds, it worked perfectly, even following the Youtube video recommending checking for debris. Rounds 21 and 22 while rechambering a round fired. Thinking it was my fault, I adjusted the rifle to its maximum pull weight another accidental discharge. I contacted Elftmann  there response was that it could be an old design. Please send it in for a replacement. Not to mention, they have never heard of Buds Gun Shop I personally believe the trigger design is flawed with such a weak spring. I wonder how many generation of the trigger are floating around. I did ask the manager/owner to reach out to me. I honestly just went back to the accu trigger. If anyone else has had trouble, do you know a solution? I'm all ears?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:10:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Would you mind using proper punctuation and paragraph spacing?

That's so damned disjointed, most readers are going to tap out.

I've dealt with Elftmann personally and professionally. They're easy to work with.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:15:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prodigy951] [#2]
Sorry English is my second language.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:31:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prodigy951:
Sorry English is my second language.
View Quote

Understood, and not trying to be too terribly rude.

My only experience is with their AR triggers, but this is the first I've heard of it being a problem with any of their designs.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I am glad they are taking care of you, OP.

That said, them not knowing of Buds Gunshop in this day and age is quite surprising.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Most manufacturers deal with directly suppling distributors, they rarely conduct direct sales with the end user or gun shops.

The customer service representative probably has very little knowledge of the wider sports market or any of its major players.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:31:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: YoteSlayer69] [#6]
I had the exact same issue a while ago. He told me some had gotten out in the wild out of spec. Replaced it pronto. And I have not had a problem since.  Shot a PRS match last weekend in fact. Great Savage Trigger IMOhttps://www.ar15.com/forums/precision-rifles/ELF-Savage-trigger-problem/8-11588/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top