Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2023 3:37:50 PM EDT
Stayed at East Harbor State Park over the last weekend and we towed our RPod 193 in and set up on Saturday. Went to visit my parents, and then returned back to the camper. After dark, it was a little windy and we went out to check the table and cooler to make sure everything was secure and found a little green, bath-toy-type frog on the steps.

To the internet I went and found out this is akin to the Jeep/Duck ritual. RPods have a sticker of a relaxing frog on the side, so RPod owners have taken it to giving others little frogs. Well, we got frogged. Kind of nice once we found out it was a thing. Now the wife is searching for packs of little frogs to hand out in a clandestine fashion when we go places. Good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By PKT1106:
Stayed at East Harbor State Park over the last weekend and we towed our RPod 193 in and set up on Saturday. Went to visit my parents, and then returned back to the camper. After dark, it was a little windy and we went out to check the table and cooler to make sure everything was secure and found a little green, bath-toy-type frog on the steps.

To the internet I went and found out this is akin to the Jeep/Duck ritual. RPods have a sticker of a relaxing frog on the side, so RPod owners have taken it to giving others little frogs. Well, we got frogged. Kind of nice once we found out it was a thing. Now the wife is searching for packs of little frogs to hand out in a clandestine fashion when we go places. Good stuff.
View Quote
Hahaha, I have an old work buddy who looks like a Yard Gnome, a few years ago he bought a Jeep and a small maybe 2 people camper set up for overlanding and had been going on some pretty cool adventures.  He called me not long ago to tell me he got Ducked...  I had to look it up.

Best I ever get is a Nod from Fellow SxS drivers or other Lowered Custom trucks...  No Ducks, frogs or other...

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:05:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By intheburbs:
You should go for the twofer - tow the Rpod with a Wrangler/Gladiator.
View Quote

The people next to us had a Mojave towing and RPod. They said they also have been frogged and ducked before.
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top