Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2023 12:41:39 PM EDT
After dinner last night I noticed it was quite nice outside, so knowing summer heat is fast approaching I decided to hit the field for a quick hunt. Got set up just at dark, started calling for coyote and before long a lone boar wondered into the field. He was broadside seeding away from me so I shot him at about 200 yards, DRT.

I kept seeing this lone hog, figured he was a boar as well, but he never came my way. Watched him mill about for almost an hour so when I loaded up to come home I did a slow stalk to within about 75 yards, took a kneeling position and hit him. He took off running quartering towards me, made a final running shot at perhaps 50ish yards.

No coyotes this time but two hogs made the trip worth it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice!  Looks like BBQ to me.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for sharing your hunt with us.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:12:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like great equipment to enjoy the hunt with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top