Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2023 7:11:21 PM EDT

Seems to be quite a few new callers coming out this year. I just bought the nightstalker +. About time Icotech jumped into the 21st century with sound categories. Although I’m hearing rumors they may start charging for sounds and all my Tony tebbe mp3 will have to be converted to .wav to work. Saw some other pictures posted from the ATA show this week. The new foxpro x24 will be able to play 2 sounds at once which might end up replacing our xwave. Not sure what the story is on the triple speaker monstrosity at the bottom picture, but curious to hear the details on that. Both of the foxpro’s have a scale built into the remote as well. not sure if that’ll really be useful but interesting features none the last.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Have an old Primos Alpha Dog, all my hunting buddies run Lucky Duck, thinking real hard about picking up one of the new Foxpros.

Scale would be handy, especially hunting the online tourneys where you have to weigh them on video.  Lost count of how many times we've left the scale at the house
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Pavelow16478:
Have an old Primos Alpha Dog, all my hunting buddies run Lucky Duck, thinking real hard about picking up one of the new Foxpros.

Scale would be handy, especially hunting the online tourneys where you have to weigh them on video.  Lost count of how many times we've left the scale at the house
View Quote

That new x24 that will play two sounds at once is probably going to be a hit. If I wasn’t so impatient that’s what I would get lol. I’m a big fan of the lucky duck roughneck, but it isn’t compatible with MacBook and my work laptop firewall blocks flash drives. I have about 500 Tony tebbe sounds I have used yet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top