Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2024 3:57:03 AM EDT
A friend and I had a pair of these in the mid 90s. We sold them after a while since we were young and dumb and had different interests. Recently, we got nostalgic and I found some again. I picked up a pair and they are the same as I remember. The secure voice is amazing. In the years since then I had use everything from Motorola Securenet, Securenet DES-XL, then encrypted P25. I recall these things sounding better than all of them. Well, the pair finally arrived today and I tried them out. They sounded just as good as I recall from 25 years ago. There are a few left. I think they are programmed to MURS but I haven't checked yet. I bought the EX programmer box from him so if you end up with some I should be able to help you out.

Oh, and yes, they were all secure keyed the same.

I have no connection with the seller, just giving a heads up if anyone is interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/176280693631
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top