Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2022 12:17:11 AM EDT
I am working out in Great Falls, MT and everyone has told me about Wolf Creek for fly fishing.

Anyone have any experience on this river?
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:29:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Never fished wolf creek but have floated the Mo from wolf creek bridge to Craig and past.

Wolf creek angler and the 5 or so fly shops in Craig are all good resources. Also was told once decent amount of bears near wolf creek.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Try TroutRoutes or Troutspotting Apps, Facebook groups are very knowledgeable, or local shops.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 10:43:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Drove over the bridge at wolf creek this past June.  I think you could have walked from there to Craig stepping from raft to raft to drift boat without ever touching water.

Nice fish along that stretch, but they get hammered and they are smart.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top