Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:54:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely thrilled with Tacticams. I have 3 of them. Third season so far and have been flawless. Can't recommend them enough.

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 2:53:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Tag. I had just ordered a Spypoint…maybe I should just return it?
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Colt_sporter:
Tag. I had just ordered a Spypoint…maybe I should just return it?
View Quote

I have 3 spypoints and 3 tacticams.  The spypoints are the Link-Micro-LTE-V models.  Sometimes they just stop working.  Lately, 2 of them have been taking pictures, consistently.  The 3rd is leaking water and takes pictures for a short period of time. If I wasn’t so lazy, I guess I could try to seal it up somehow.  One of my tacticams is the Reveal XB, which has the solar charger, with batteries.  I really don’t know how the charging works, but I’m guessing it’s all solar since I’ve never replaced the batteries.  It gets sun all day.  I don’t think it takes on demand photos.  If it does, I haven’t figured it out.  My other 2 tacticams do take on demand photos and I’m spoiled because of that feature.  The second tacticam is a Reveal X GEN 2.0.  I have no problems with it.  The 3rd camera is the REVEAL X PRO.  Same features as the X GEN 2.0.  It takes great pics and is on demand as well.  The cameras hold 12, that’s right, 12 batteries.  Each.  They all take pictures reliably and consistently.  For some odd reason, I think the pictures from the SPYPOINT are better.  I don’t know what it is that I like about them, but I do.  I really don’t keep up with how much the tacticams cost monthly.  Oh, one other feature on the non solar powered cameras, is that you can see the video screen on the camera as you’re setting it up, so you can actually see the view you’re going to get.  I’ve not used any other brands than these 2.  Some people have posted other brands that are supposed to be superior to tacticam.  I’ll probably check those out after the SPYPOINTS completely die.  Hope this helps.  
@Colt_sporter
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 1:42:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like I don’t have time for hassle. I’ll just send it back. Thanks!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top