Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Baofeng UV-5R information (Page 8 of 16)
Page / 16
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 9:33:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MarcGee:
I bought one, downloaded CHIRP, grabbed a list of repeaters through CHIRP, uploaded them to the radio which was promptly bricked.

Since the keypad is unresponsive as is every button but the flashlight one I can't reset it.  I removed the battery severl times and no luck.  Pretty frustrating start here
View Quote

Did you download from the radio before you did the upload?

I just picked up two of these radios as my DW and my first foray into Ham. I followed Jupiter's instructions on page 2, worked great, thank you!!!!

Link Posted: 3/18/2014 10:02:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought one, downloaded CHIRP, grabbed a list of repeaters through CHIRP, uploaded them to the radio which was promptly bricked.

Since the keypad is unresponsive as is every button but the flashlight one I can't reset it.  I removed the battery severl times and no luck.  Pretty frustrating start here
View Quote

There are instructions on the Miklor site for unbricking.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 6:25:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Variable556] [#3]

View Quote

Like DairyFarmer, I'm wondering did you follow the directions to download your base radio template before uploading anything new from CHIRP?

You should follow Jup's advice and check out Miklor's site.  They have a number of pages that may be applicable.

This page for one:  http://www.miklor.com/uv5r/UV5R-Recovery.php

Also, your original template may be recoverable from here:  http://kc9hi.dyndns.org/uv5r/programming/CHIRPrecovery/

Following the directions from the first Miklor link may allow you to find a replacement for your original at the second link.

I don't know if that'll fix the problem or not, but hopefully that'll get you unbricked!   Good luck!
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 6:05:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought one of these radios in January and have not used it much until this weekend.  Worked for about 5 hours then just stopped.  It will not turn on or do anything.  I checked with the spare battery and still nothing.  Does anyone do repairs on these or should I just throw it away and order another one?
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had the same problem: I cycled the power a few times with the battery removed, left it in the "on" position, and then ran a battery home at speed. Kinda heavyhanded, but it's working again.
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I need some help with two things.

To start off I am new to this and have read through this thread.  i got my UV-5RA this week.  I have not taken the test yet and was planning on just listening for now.  I am waiting for the cable to come in the mail later this week.

My first problem is I programmed a local weather station but I can only hear it if I hold down the the MONI button on the side.

The second issue is I tried to put in a local FM radio station in and it want allow me to even enter it.

I'm sure I'm just over looking something.  Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 11:08:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By mikf44:

My first problem is I programmed a local weather station but I can only hear it if I hold down the the MONI button on the side.

The second issue is I tried to put in a local FM radio station in and it want allow me to even enter it.

View Quote

#1 - Two possibilities. First, make sure you do not have a PL/DCS tone decode setup. This will mute the audio unless it hears the proper tone. The monitor button bypasses the squelch, including bypassing tone decoders. The other possibility is that the signal is below the squelch threshold. Try lowering the squelch setting and see if that has an effect(Baofengs are infamous for ineffective squelch adjustments though - I see it listed as a firmware bug in one place where changing the number doesn't change the actual setting). Try finding a better position or going outside and see if the signal improves enough to break the squelch. Of course if it sounds like perfect audio when you hold down the monitor button, this likely isn't a factor, but it is likely if there is a lot of static on the signal.

#2 - Mine is the same way. It appears that the only way to access the FM broadcast band is hitting the CALL button on the side above the PTT.

Link Posted: 5/15/2014 12:22:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By jrollins:

#1 - Two possibilities. First, make sure you do not have a PL/DCS tone decode setup. This will mute the audio unless it hears the proper tone. The monitor button bypasses the squelch, including bypassing tone decoders. The other possibility is that the signal is below the squelch threshold. Try lowering the squelch setting and see if that has an effect(Baofengs are infamous for ineffective squelch adjustments though - I see it listed as a firmware bug in one place where changing the number doesn't change the actual setting). Try finding a better position or going outside and see if the signal improves enough to break the squelch. Of course if it sounds like perfect audio when you hold down the monitor button, this likely isn't a factor, but it is likely if there is a lot of static on the signal.

#2 - Mine is the same way. It appears that the only way to access the FM broadcast band is hitting the CALL button on the side above the PTT.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mikf44:

Thank you.  The PL/DCS was the problem.

For the FM I'm not sure what I was doing wrong.  Yesterday when I hit the call button the voice on the radio would say cancel.  I just tried it again and it worked for some reason today.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I must be a complete dumb ass. I can only get the local weather and commercial FM stations on my UV-5R. I went to RadioReference.com to look up some of the PD, VFD, and the SFA PD just to see if I could hear anything. I used CHIRP and can send data to the UV-5R but I get NOTHING beyond the NOAA7.

Very frustrating. I thought I could use this to listen with and for now I have no interest in transmitting. I must be doing something wrong, or I am too stupid to figure it out.

here is one I'd like to figure out how to listen in on:

Frequency  License  Type     Tone Out  Tone In  Alpha Tag  Description               Mode  Tag
147.32000 W5NAC    RM      141.3 PLW5NAC        NacogNacogdoches Area Skywarn FM Ham
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By JimE2:

I must be a complete dumb ass. I can only get the local weather and commercial FM stations on my UV-5R. I went to RadioReference.com to look up some of the PD, VFD, and the SFA PD just to see if I could hear anything. I used CHIRP and can send data to the UV-5R but I get NOTHING beyond the NOAA7.

Very frustrating. I thought I could use this to listen with and for now I have no interest in transmitting. I must be doing something wrong, or I am too stupid to figure it out.

here is one I'd like to figure out how to listen in on:

Frequency  License  Type     Tone Out  Tone In  Alpha Tag  Description               Mode  Tag

147.32000 W5NAC    RM      141.3 PLW5NAC        NacogNacogdoches Area Skywarn FM Ham
View Quote

So what exactly is happening? Did it program the new frequencies and you just aren't hearing anything? Maybe a screenshot from chirp of what got loaded could help. Or maybe they just aren't talking, NOAA and FM broadcast continuously, while some 2-way channels have very little or even no traffic much of the time. Or maybe you programmed a PL decode that shouldn't be in there and the audio is being muted.

Link Posted: 5/16/2014 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for any help. Here is a shot of CHIRP.

Nothing but dead air on ALL channels except commercial FM and NOAA7 162.55000 I heard on time of day one time on another channel while scanning.

Memory Channel 11 is of interest to me, as it's a local repeater and from what I can tell is SkyWarn. I also have a local university I'd like to listen in on, as well as PD and VFD/EMS.

THey can be found here, RadiReference.com
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Nothing but dead air on ALL channels except commercial FM and NOAA7 162.55000 I heard on time of day one time on another channel while scanning.

Memory Channel 11 is of interest to me, as it's a local repeater and from what I can tell is SkyWarn. I also have a local university I'd like to listen in on, as well as PD and VFD/EMS.

View Quote

There is one really active repeater in my area, the rest are pretty quiet except for scheduled nets.  Even one of them that is allegedly the Skywarn machine for that county typically only when self-identifying.  Check to see if there are any nets scheduled and make a point to listen in at the beginning.  If you don't hear anything, it could just be an old listing that has not been updated yet.
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 9:33:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 549] [#14]

Originally Posted By glockster:
There is one really active repeater in my area, the rest are pretty quiet except for scheduled nets.  Even one of them that is allegedly the Skywarn machine for that county typically only when self-identifying.  Check to see if there are any nets scheduled and make a point to listen in at the beginning.  If you don't hear anything, it could just be an old listing that has not been updated yet.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glockster:

How do you check for scheduled nets? Another noob planning on taking exam soon who also has a UV-5R. I can get 162.55 and local FM, but have heard nothing on any of the many repeaters in my AO which is Dayton. Thought there would be some activity today especially.
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Originally Posted By AirRaceFan:

How do you check for scheduled nets? Another noob planning on taking exam soon who also has a UV-5R. I can get 162.55 and local FM, but have heard nothing on any of the many repeaters in my AO which is Dayton. Thought there would be some activity today especially.
View Quote
Check club web sites often works. The W5NAC repeaters listed in the chirp screen shot appear to have two regular nets, the first is the Monday night ARES net at 8pm on 146.84, the other is the Thursday night SKYWARN net at 8pm on 147.32. For your area do a google search for Dayton area ham clubs and see what comes up. You can also check and regional or state ARES web sites for info on various ARES or traffic nets that may be nearby.

Link Posted: 5/16/2014 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Check club web sites often works. The W5NAC repeaters listed in the chirp screen shot appear to have two regular nets, the first is the Monday night ARES net at 8pm on 146.84, the other is the Thursday night SKYWARN net at 8pm on 147.32. For your area do a google search for Dayton area ham clubs and see what comes up. You can also check and regional or state ARES web sites for info on various ARES or traffic nets that may be nearby.

View All Quotes

Will do. Thanks.

Link Posted: 5/19/2014 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes, will do, the same here. Thank you!

I made a trip to the coast, and did have a list of marine channels loaded, but again, I heard only NOAA.
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 10:20:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Will do. Thanks.  
View All Quotes

Will do. Thanks.  

you are more than welcome to join us on our club net on Mondays at 7:00 P.M.....we rotate repeaters between...147.195 & 145.330....we have a good group and would be glad to have you
Link Posted: 5/20/2014 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By rod727:
you are more than welcome to join us on our club net on Mondays at 7:00 P.M.....we rotate repeaters between...147.195 & 145.330....we have a good group and would be glad to have you
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rod727:

Will do. Thanks.  

Thanks for the invite. Will have a listen next Monday. Hopefully I will have my license next month.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Tag for future use
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#21]
I didn't pay attention to this thread when it started, since I didn't have a Baofeng UV5R.  However, back in June a friend (new ham, 0 - General in one shot) and I both got UV5RAs from Amazon.

Jupiter7200, thank you for all the hard work you put into this thread!

Link Posted: 8/23/2014 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Thanks, Dave!

Regarding marine channels, the most likely to hear anything are channels 13, 9, 10, 11, 12 in that order.  You can program in 16 and 22A (emergency frequencies), but
unless someone is in trouble you won't hear anything.  Ch 13 is used for river traffic, coming into port, talking to bridge operators, and to each other.  You might also
try 68, 69, 70, 71, 72.  These are used ship to ship.

You really don't need to load up all of the marine frequencies.

The seven NOAA frequencies are good, and you might also program railroad frequencies (around 161 mhz).
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 10:13:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Dave_Markowitz:
I didn't pay attention to this thread when it started, since I didn't have a Baofeng UV5R.  However, back in June a friend (new ham, 0 - General in one shot) and I both got UV5RAs from Amazon.

Jupiter7200, thank you for all the hard work you put into this thread!

View Quote

+1. Looks like lots of good info here.  I just ordered a UV5RA yesterday.  
A local ham has the programming cable and said he'd program it for me when it gets here.

I also have a UV3r+.  Will the same cable/software work for that one as well?
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#25]

Re: extended batteries. As previously noted in this thread the 3600 and 3800 mah batteries for the UV5R do not fit the UV5RA and UV5R+. I found several links to mods for the UV5R batteries, involving grinding down nubs on the batteries to make them fit.

After a bit more searching around I found this one on eBay via a link from the Yahoo Group for the UV5Rs. For $21 shipped from Hong Kong I decided to give it a chance. I'll report back once I get it in a week or two.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 2:54:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PowerPointRanger] [#26]
Courtesy of Baofeng Tech, a nice comparison graphic of the -5R series. As noted above, there ARE -5RA compatible extended batteries now.

[EDIT - It's worth noting that these folks sell radios, and reading PD0AC's review of the UV-82 and ALL of the comments below it, seem to call out some of the claims made regarding the -HP and -82 versions as erroneous. I posted the chart primarily to illustrate the identical PCBs on the UV-5R(insert letters or numbers here) and to highlight the battery compatibility. Claims regarding better -82 performance should probably be taken with a grain of salt, or attributed to it's better stock antenna.]

Of course, as other threads have noted, the UV-B5 has proven itself to be even better yet and not require an upgraded antenna. More info on that from PD0AC's blog here: UV-B5 Review

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 3:58:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#27]
Originally Posted By PowerPointRanger:
Courtesy of Baofeng Tech, a nice comparison graphic of the -5R series. As noted above, there ARE -5RA compatible extended batteries now.

http://baofengtech.com/images/CompareChart.jpg

Of course, as other threads have noted, the UV-B5 has proven itself to be even better yet and not require an upgraded antenna. More info on that from PD0AC's blog here: UV-B5 Review
View Quote

Thanks for posting that. It helped tie a lot of confusing stuff together.

Here's the PDF for easy reading...

pdf

Audio comparison...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Z9C8bb6qw

I'm not fond of the styling but the UV-82 sounded the best to me, it's larger.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#28]
hi all,
first big thanks for  the author of this useful thread.
I have some questions.
First - when i just turn the frequency to GMRS channels, i get a lot of noise all the time, so i can not use radio unless i use CTCSS codes. ( the noise is normal, or my radio is fault?)
Second I am writing from Geogria (south east Europe), here i don't know if repeaters is available, so i have to use radios in Simplex mode. Can aftermarket antenna enhance the range and what else i Can to do to increase range in SImplex mode. (and what range to expect?)
thanks one more time for so interesting forum, and topics.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Originally Posted By Dave_Markowitz:

Re: extended batteries. As previously noted in this thread the 3600 and 3800 mah batteries for the UV5R do not fit the UV5RA and UV5R+. I found several links to mods for the UV5R batteries, involving grinding down nubs on the batteries to make them fit.
View Quote

After a bit more searching around I found this one on eBay via a link from the Yahoo Group for the UV5Rs. For $21 shipped from Hong Kong I decided to give it a chance. I'll report back once I get it in a week or two.

I received the extended battery linked above. It came mostly charged but I did charge it overnight. I haven't had the chance to really wring it out yet but here are some pics to show the physical difference between the stock 1800 mAH battery and the 3600 mAH extended battery. The standard Bic lighter is provided for scale. Also, my radio is fitted with a Nagoya NA-701 antenna.

The extended battery does make the radio easier to hang onto.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 7:52:02 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm trying to program a U5R using chirp and when I turn the radio on it keeps shutting my computer down or locking it up. I have programmed two other U5Rs with the same cable and chirp program. Has anyone else run into this?
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By RIFLEMANIV:
I'm trying to program a U5R using chirp and when I turn the radio on it keeps shutting my computer down or locking it up. I have programmed two other U5Rs with the same cable and chirp program. Has anyone else run into this?
View Quote

I have not had that happen to me.  But I have the radio on before I plug the cable in.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:12:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Bump.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:12:43 AM EDT
[#35]
just bought a 5r+ for work....
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:36:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sartorius] [#37]

Originally Posted By Forest:

I might as well post this here.  This is a quick review I did of the BaoFeng BF-8F+ for some friends ("2nd" generation UV-5R).  We all have UV-82s and I have been looking at getting a spare radio either the -5B or the -8fHP
View All Quotes

I might as well post this here.  This is a quick review I did of the BaoFeng BF-8F+ for some friends ("2nd" generation UV-5R).  We all have UV-82s and I have been looking at getting a spare radio either the -5B or the -8fHP
Why the BF-8F and not another UV-82?  I wanted a second radio for a variety of reasons (the old 1 is none and 2 is 1).  Also I was looking for the spare to be something I kept in my 'BOB', as such I wanted something that could be run on AA or AAA batteries.
My first choice was the BF-8FHP.  It's a UV-5R but has a 3rd gen board/chipset.  It has a max output of 8wats, and uses the UV-5R accessories.  This was important to me because the 5R has AA ($12 OEM) and AAA ($6 aftermarket) battery packs available. the -8fHP costs about the same as the UV-82 (update: I just checked it's back in stock and costs about twice what a UB-82 now costs!!) , and I thought it might make a good transmitter module for a temporary repeater.  Alas Amazon was out of stock of these when I went to make my purchase.
Personally I think the UV-82 is a better piece of gear (especially for the money), the only reason I can see to go with the 8F+ is get a radio that runs on AA/AAAs and sounds a bit better than the 5R.  <snipped>

I have a UV-82 and like it a lot. Replacing the rubber duck with a Nagoya NA-771 antenna definitely helps.

Is there any possibility of a AA battery pack coming out for it? I can't find anything. This would be the one shortcoming I see with the UV-82.

(taking my general test at the end of the month and then looking at mobiles and base stations. This hobby could be as expensive as the EBR disease.)

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#39]
I have not found an AA or AAA battery pack yet.  Agreed that is sorely needed.

View Quote

they are plentiful and < $10 delivered on egay
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Originally Posted By RED_5:
View All Quotes

The UV-5 series use the BL-5 battery. The UV-82 uses a BL-8 battery. The contacts are in a completely different part of the battery. So, I don't think the UV-5 AA battery packs will work. A search for UV-82 or BL-8 battery packs doesn't bring up anything on eBay or Google.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By eastonj:

The UV-5 series use the BL-5 battery. The UV-82 uses a BL-8 battery. The contacts are in a completely different part of the battery. So, I don't think the UV-5 AA battery packs will work. A search for UV-82 or BL-8 battery packs doesn't bring up anything on eBay or Google.

View All Quotes

ooops, sorry.. was thinking Uv-5 (just bought one of the AA cases)
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:08:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: David0858] [#42]

View All Quotes

Snip

Does the scan work better than the UV-5R? The scan is one of the main things I don't like on my UV-5R. It's sssllllloooowww.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:13:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Got my UV-5R+ today

not too bad..

sort of an "issue" getting started though

Trying to save a repeater to memory, but it wouldn't let me, I tried all kinds of things
followed the directions of many sites and videos...

the KEY is that you cant over-write a memory.

did a reset, problem solved.

the other "big" issue, is that you have to store the Tx and Rx frequencies to the same memory.. odd.

overall, not too hard to do things, once you learn the use of the MENU button (and the given above)

I notice that there isn't any Chinese voice, when I selected it, just to give it a listen.  NBD.

I got the Nagoya whip for it, sounds decent for a $36 radio
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:35:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jupiter7200] [#46]
Yes, you can't edit a memory channel, but you simply delete it (via Menu)

The steps are

Menu
Menu
(enter the channel number using three digits, 001, 002, 003, etc)
Menu
Exit

Now enter in everything in that channel slot from scratch.

the other "big" issue, is that you have to store the Tx and Rx frequencies to the same memory.. odd.
View Quote

Correct.  The radio does not program with offset in the channel mode.  It must have Tx and Rx frequencies
programmed separately into that channel.  But not all uses of this radio use the standard ham offsets.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#47]

I've got an AAA for my BF-8F+ (an 'updated' UV-5),   Waiting on the AA pack from Amazon.

Does anyone know if the UV-B5 uses the UV-5 battery packs?  The case looks more like a UV-82, but the charger seems more like the UV-5 / 8F battery charger.

Here is another question - does anyone make (or has anyone built) an adapter that allows the base charger to be plugged into a 12V socket (without using an inverter)?  The wall wart for the charger puts out 10v 500mA so I'd think it would be no big deal to do this.

The 12v accessory I've seen are the adapters (and I have them) that allows the radio to run off a cigarette lighter socket.  That's great for in vehicle use, but they require the battery to be removed, and they can't charge the battery.
View All Quotes

ooops, sorry.. was thinking Uv-5 (just bought one of the AA cases)

I've got an AAA for my BF-8F+ (an 'updated' UV-5),   Waiting on the AA pack from Amazon.

Does anyone know if the UV-B5 uses the UV-5 battery packs?  The case looks more like a UV-82, but the charger seems more like the UV-5 / 8F battery charger.

Here is another question - does anyone make (or has anyone built) an adapter that allows the base charger to be plugged into a 12V socket (without using an inverter)?  The wall wart for the charger puts out 10v 500mA so I'd think it would be no big deal to do this.

The 12v accessory I've seen are the adapters (and I have them) that allows the radio to run off a cigarette lighter socket.  That's great for in vehicle use, but they require the battery to be removed, and they can't charge the battery.

the car charger adapter is a cig lighter plug with a 2.5 mm plug on the end, they are cheap on ebay a couple of bucks:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Charger-Cable-Cord-for-BaoFeng-UV-5R-UV-5RA-UV-5RB-UV-5RE-Dual-Band-Radio-/381003710643?pt=US_Radio_Comm_Device_Batteries_Chargers&hash=item58b59740b3alex

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Jupiter7200:

Correct.  The radio does not program with offset in the channel mode.  It must have Tx and Rx frequencies
programmed separately into that channel.  But not all uses of this radio use the standard ham offsets.
View Quote

understood and understand, I do more commercial than amateur stuff......

....but they have an option in the menu to have Tx offest and it works properly when you're  in the VFO mode.

sort of bassackwards, but once you know the way it works, it's not hard to deal with.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#49]
omg.. got a programming cable yesterday...

talk about a monkey effing a football....

best solution is to throw away any CD you get with the cable and read and download drivers here:

http://www.wouxun.us/category.php?category_id=60

CHIRP programming software here:

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Home

I successfully got everything working on my win8.1 netbook.

If you like/need video instructions, this is a good start:

http://youtu.be/arpGoThEtCE?list=UUA7QeLDGzz-QoFugnqzEGMA
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 4:16:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 16
Baofeng UV-5R information (Page 8 of 16)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top