BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zoe17:
No, I have not lost interest. Just did not want to bust your balls.
View Quote
Same thing here!  Shall we go back to Ball Busting and Pestering?  Some of us are good at that too!
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 2:58:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BLG] [#2]
Hmm, found this yesterday. Will admit the tale has had my attention.

" Your wanted vocation is work as a Bard ? " Do tell, and please keep giving us "MOAR" !!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 3:46:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BLG:
Hmm, found this yesterday. Will admit the tale has had my attention.

" Your wanted vocation is work as a Bard ? " Do tell, and please keep giving us "MOAR" !!!
View Quote
This, especially the last (MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) part!
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#4]
ill try to get back to this soon, to at least make small updates. been working on plot stuff in my head though as i do other projects.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Keep it coming Buck. It’s a little confusing at times with the updated changes and rewrites but also interesting to watch as the story evolves.
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 11:03:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Wamba1:
Keep it coming Buck. It’s a little confusing at times with the updated changes and rewrites but also interesting to watch as the story evolves.
View Quote

sorry about the confusion. im just trying to figure out this writing thing, and try to find the best way to do it. honestly, right now im just working on getting a ton of information, story and ideas written down, then later i can go back and polish it into a decent story. that might require stream lining it and having less information, not sure yet.

ill be posting new story around the middle of december, or first of january. thats when i tend to do my writing, during the slow winter months. i should be cranking out new story jan - mar. glad you like it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

sorry about the confusion. im just trying to figure out this writing thing, and try to find the best way to do it. honestly, right now im just working on getting a ton of information, story and ideas written down, then later i can go back and polish it into a decent story. that might require stream lining it and having less information, not sure yet.

ill be posting new story around the middle of december, or first of january. thats when i tend to do my writing, during the slow winter months. i should be cranking out new story jan - mar. glad you like it.
View Quote
Keep it up and COME ON SLOW TIMES!  We needs sum MOAR!
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By GreenGiant:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Soon  !!  
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Soon  !!  
View Quote
So, is it Soon! Now?  Or are you saying it will be Soon! Real Soon!?  I'm hoping for it to be Soon!, RFN!
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 5:30:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File
I'm out of projects pretty much, so, as soon as I shoot a few more deer I'll have 3 months to write.

Looking for these dudes right now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm open to suggestions as to where the story goes. Let's here ideas.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#12]
As others have said it can be a little confusing at times with the rewrites. But it’s also fascinating to watch the writing process unfold. Very intriguing take on a favorite theme of mine, I’d say you’ve possibly got a real page turner in the works here.

I was going to suggest a power play among his Camelot recruits but you preempted that by having the halflings screen everybody. And the dwarven king will probably fill that niche nicely.
Keep up the good work.👍
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Still wanna see where this story is leading.  I have enjoyed it so far, would absolutely re-read it to get back into it if there was MOAR!
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Still wanna see where this story is leading.  I have enjoyed it so far, would absolutely re-read it to get back into it if there was MOAR!
View Quote

I have not abandoned the story. Iv just been really busy and no time to write or really work on it., been busy with home projects. I think I’ll start having more time really soon though to get back to it, especially now that it’s getting hot again, and I’ll have more time, than I have money to fund projects, and buy materials past the first 2 weeks of each month.

Makes me feel good someone enjoys the story.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 9:47:19 AM EDT
[#15]

I have not abandoned the story. Iv just been really busy and no time to write or really work on it., been busy with home projects. I think I'll start having more time really soon though to get back to it, especially now that it's getting hot again, and I'll have more time, than I have money to fund projects, and buy materials past the first 2 weeks of each month.

Makes me feel good someone enjoys the story.
View Quote

You keep on writin' an' we'll keep on readin'!
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 1:17:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Ok guys. I’m sorry Iv went so long without a story update, I’ll be posting a new update in the next week, two weeks max.

Link Posted: 4/4/2022 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Ok guys. I'm sorry Iv went so long without a story update, I'll be posting a new update in the next week, two weeks max.

View Quote
Ooooooh Boy!  An update cometh!  Patiently sitting here in the corner is paying off!  Bring it on!

Have I said "MOAR!!" yet?  No?  OK, MOAR!!!

Please!?!?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Ooooooh Boy!  An update cometh!  Patiently sitting here in the corner is paying off!  Bring it on!

Please!?!?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Ok guys. I'm sorry Iv went so long without a story update, I'll be posting a new update in the next week, two weeks max.

Please!?!?

I’m working on it !
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 12:18:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Stop build shit, buying shit and doing fun stuff,  Keep is entertained with this story.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By zoe17:
Stop build shit, buying shit and doing fun stuff,  Keep is entertained with this story.
View Quote

Iv been working on the story, just not finished with it yet.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:28:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Buck,
If you are still working on this story, ya' needs to git wid da' postin' part! I've had to blow the dust offa myself a couple of times just sitting in the corner waiting for MOAR!  

I hope you are well and have time to give us all some of the MOAR! that we need and want.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top