Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2023 10:38:37 PM EDT
I know this has been hashed out before but honestly is 5.56 enough for southeastern white tail and hogs? Is it barely marginal or is it actually a fine cartridge with Fusions or equal quality ammo?

I find myself living in both Montana and some in the southeast. I have been using a Grendel but if I hunt in Montana I would like to eventually try elk and other bigger game. I figure I would be better off getting rid of the Grendel and picking up a Howa 1500 or Tikka T3x in a full-sized cartridge. When i go to the southeast i could fly with my rifle but i hate to have to do that. I could easily just leave a 16" 5.56 AR with a simple 1-4 or 2-7 scope in the southeast to hunt with. Would 5.56 be "just marginally adequate" for the southeast or is it really, OK? Talking mostly Florida and Georgia.

I know the Grendel would be perfect for the southeast. But I am trying to downsize and simplify some as well. It is my only rifle chambered in Grendel and I kind of hate to keep it if it is just going to sit and only get used a few times a year. It means keeping a supply of ammo, mags and spare parts just for that caliber. I have a full supply of 5.56 stuff so it is not a big deal to leave one there if it will work. But I would like to know I am working with the right caliber for my needs.

I do also have a Handi rifle chambered in 357 Maximum. Hand load ballistics are similar but a little slower than 35 Rem out of a 16" barrel. Supper short compact rifle, great to walk with in the thick southeast bush. But follow up shots are slow which hurts for hog hunting. But it is a option. I guess i could leave both the 5.56 and 357 Max in the southeast and grab the one that fits the hunt. But this is really a 5.56 question.
These are examples of what i would be working with.

Link Posted: 8/22/2023 11:25:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Urimaginaryfrnd] [#1]
I’ve dropped a deer with .223 it was 1978 and I’m sure it was a 55 gr soft point but they’re better bullets now. Look at the Barnes TSX for a hunting bullet and it will do the job. Hogs can be tough but plenty have been taken with .223

Anywhere that there are bears 30-06 or heavier calibers would be the best choice. My preferred choice is 300 Win Mag. Tikka rifles are always accurate.

The .357 M is a solid deer gun.
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 11:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
223 out of an AR platform is what my kids take their first deer with.  Is it the best deer cartridge.  No.  Is it perfectly able to kill deer quickly?  Yes.

Federal Fusion ammo.  You want something bonded to get maximum penetration.  Two holes is always better than one.  The only one that hasn't exited (was a poor shot...she rushed herself...) hit the close side femur and I found that bullet just under the off side skin.  

Double lung it blows right through no problem.  The blood trails aren't the greatest considering how small the holes are...especially if the shot is higher in the chest cavity.  It's not really an issue though.  They never go further than about 100 yards on a double lung shot.  So most of the time they don't make it out of sight and if they do, it's not very far.  Just make absolutely sure you mark the last place you saw them.

Couple tips:

Make sure you only take quality shot opportunities.  Broad side only or very close to broad side.  Don't take hard quartering shots.
Double lung all day every day.
Keep shots relatively short.  Those high velocity light pills slow down quickly over distance.  I limit my kids to shoot no further than 50 yards on their first deer.  150 would probably be my absolute max with a 223 on whitetail personally.
Focus on good double lung shots.  Marginal shots are going to be exceedingly difficult to track considering the small holes and lack of blood trail from this caliber.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 12:05:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Put a 6.8 spc upper on your AR and problem solved
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 12:37:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ming_The_Merciless] [#4]
On Whitetail deer?  Very accurate shots at pretty close range with premium bonded bullet?  Sure.

In Texas , Pigs are invasive pests (kill'em all) and while 5.56 will kill them, the bigger rounds like 7.62x39 or 6.5 or 6.8 do mo' better.

Edited to add - that 6.5 is a keeper! (if it were me)
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:43:49 AM EDT
[#5]
The .223 will effectively drop deer all day long with proper shot placement. As stated, your lung shots will serve you the best. Distance matters though and you won't want ribs slowing you down.

The Handi rifle will work great under the same circumstances.  .357 has some juice.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:47:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Google: rockslide 77gr TMK elk moose bear
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:58:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I used to hunt whitetail with a 250 Savage (250-3000).  It did it's job, but I seldom got a nice exit wound, a bit light on power.  I switched to 170gr .30-30 which I know is a pop gun but I saw much better terminal ballistics.  Now I deer hunt with 120gr Noslers in a Grendel.  IMO the .223/5.56 is a bit light for whitetails.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 6:24:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I've taken deer & hogs with 5.56 & .223. & elk with 6.5 Grendel.

Both cartridges on the game listed performed well in my instances.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 6:28:35 AM EDT
[#9]
My son uses the Speer 75 grain Gold Dots (handloaded) with great effect on deer and hogs.  He even killed a smaller black bear (300#) with it.  He tends to neck shoot the deer, the bear he double lunged, got complete penetration.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:06:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#10]
Many thousands of hogs are killed with .223/5.56 every year.  It will do fine.  Headshots on hogs are my go-to.

For deer especially, shot selection is important- you probably want double lung shots. IMO, anyway, you have to be able to pass on hard quartering shots.

I’ve killed both hogs and deer with .223.  To be honest, it’s not my favorite deer rifle, but it’ll get the job done.  I think the grendel is a sweet spot for the kind of hunting you’re doing.

If you’re a lousy shot, no gun is enough gun.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 9:26:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: drobs] [#11]
Dropped this Buck using a 223 62gr Federal Fusion MSR this last season at about 75yds.
Attachment Attached File

Same round dropped this small Doe at 125yds a couple seasons before that.
Attachment Attached File

I also killed a Button Buck in between those 2 with a 308. This Button Buck required a 2nd shot to finish it off.
Attachment Attached File

I was in Florida in May of this year. My goal was to kill a hog with the 62gr Federal Fusion round. My nephew-inlaw (same age as I) found a place to hunt them but didn't check caliber requirements of the ranch before we showed up. It turned out this ranch doesn't allow 223. I and a 3rd Nephew had to use loaner Savage Axis 308 rifles provided by our Guide. Our guide asked us to please shoot for a hear lung shot and not a head shot.

Attachment Attached File

I dropped this Hog with a heart & lung shot using 308 Remington Green Box Soft Points. I forget what bullet weight but would guess 150 or 180gr. It was still kicking around for longer than I considered to be humane and I shot it a 2nd time - in the head, finishing it off.

Attachment Attached File

A couple years prior to that I killed this Hog also with Remington Green Box 308 and a loaner Weatherby rifle at about 80 yards. It dropped dead in it's tracks.

Attachment Attached File

I have wedding to attend in Florida next spring. I'm going to try to find a different ranch that allows 223. I will also bring a 308 bolt action with me just in case.

I'm 2 for 2 for 62gr Federal Fusion dropping Deer dead in their tracks.
Out of 3 animals 2 Hogs & 1 Deer with 308 Soft Points, I've had to use a 2nd shot on 2 of the 3.

I have a couple boxes of Federal Fusion in 308 to try out this next year.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 11:06:11 AM EDT
[#12]
I’d estimate my young hunting companions have taken more than two dozen KY whitetails of both sexes with the 5.56/.223 out of an AR platform. Only once have I ever fired a follow-up planting shot and I wasn’t 100% sure it was going to be necessary but I don’t want to run the risk at dark.

My experience has been that the kid takes a better, calmer shot if they aren’t anticipating a bunch of recoil. And that’s with kids. A grown ass man should be able to discern when to let a poor shot pass. So there should be zero concerns with it in the hands of an experienced hunter.

And this whole pass through thing is sorta alien to me. I’ve had deer run further on average with a .308 pass through than I have with a 5.56 that didn’t. No matter what one thinks about “energy dump” and “stopping power”, etc., a round that stopped in the body did 100% of what it could do. A pass through did less than 100%. I’ve never needed to follow a blood trail with a round that didn’t exit. Seems like a pretty solid correlation to me.

Deer are tough in the sense that shot placement does matter. But having to up your power game to offset crappy marksmanship is a silly argument in my opinion. I tend to hear it more often from the Fudd’s that dust off their deer rifle once a year and assume they still have the same zero...which makes sense I guess.

And keep the Grendel.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#13]
5.56 is fine for small game.
1/9 twist barrel

55gr with m193 for Hogs

55gr with Barnes for deer.

Match your twist rate to the round.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LoudLyle:
Put a 6.8 spc upper on your AR and problem solved
View Quote

this

Link Posted: 8/23/2023 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#15]
It all depends upon how much you like tracking.

There’s not a deer or pig on Earth the .223 won’t kill dead with a shot to the vitals.

However, it will never consistently drop them as fast as a larger caliber when you shoot them anywhere other than the head or neck.

Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:13:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By JamesTheScot:
And this whole pass through thing is sorta alien to me. I’ve had deer run further on average with a .308 pass through than I have with a 5.56 that didn’t. No matter what one thinks about “energy dump” and “stopping power”, etc., a round that stopped in the body did 100% of what it could do. A pass through did less than 100%. I’ve never needed to follow a blood trail with a round that didn’t exit. Seems like a pretty solid correlation to me.
View Quote

I have.  Numerous times I have tracked wounded deer for miles and hours.  I can't remember a tracking job like that which ended in a deer with two holes in it from the first shot.  

Light fast rounds explode on impact (especially when they encounter bone...but even sometimes when they don't) and don't penetrate far enough to damage both lungs.  I've seen it on 243 the most, but cup and core bullets at close ranges out of 22 caliber weapons have this issue a lot too.

Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By JamesTheScot:
I’d estimate my young hunting companions have taken more than two dozen KY whitetails of both sexes with the 5.56/.223 out of an AR platform. Only once have I ever fired a follow-up planting shot and I wasn’t 100% sure it was going to be necessary but I don’t want to run the risk at dark.

My experience has been that the kid takes a better, calmer shot if they aren’t anticipating a bunch of recoil. And that’s with kids. A grown ass man should be able to discern when to let a poor shot pass. So there should be zero concerns with it in the hands of an experienced hunter.

Deer are tough in the sense that shot placement does matter. But having to up your power game to offset crappy marksmanship is a silly argument in my opinion. I tend to hear it more often from the Fudd’s that dust off their deer rifle once a year and assume they still have the same zero...which makes sense I guess.

And keep the Grendel.
View Quote

Two holes tend to leak more than one.  An animal with both shoulders taken out doesn’t tend to run as far as an animal with one working front leg.

Nothing goes all that far if both its lungs are turned to oatmeal, but (depending on the shot), you don’t always get both lungs.

The bottom line is that sometimes animals (especially imperfectly shot animals) can go a surprising distance. If they’re not leaking as much, they’re going to be harder to track and find, and they go farther.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:39:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Using Federal Fusion, yes.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Copy/pasting my reply from your other post 5 posts down about the same topic:

I also have a 16" AR for deer and coyote hunting where I live in Eastern NC. I hunt mostly public land so I wanted something light because I do a lot of walking. I built my rifle for cheap with an aero upper, lower and bcg, bcm lpk, faxon pencil profile barrel and a MI handguard (they had the cheapest and lightest handguard that I trusted to hold zero with an IR laser or clip-on). I topped it with a Swampfox Arrowhead 1-6 in an Aero SPR mount because it was light and cheap. The rifle weighs 7.5 lbs unloaded. Add 1.5ish lbs for my suppressor and mount.

I've killed all my deer and coyote with that rifle using 62 gr gold dot, which is almost identical to fusion. I have no complaints. Even though these eastern NC deer are a lot smaller than what I grew up hunting in the mountains of VA, I don't take long shots. I think the longest deer shot I've taken with it was just over 150 yds. If I'm going somewhere that has the potential for long shots, I'm taking something else. For coyotes 500 yds and in, the AAC ammo you already have should be just fine.

As to POI shift, every rifle is different and it obviously needs to be verified, but within 300 yds there really shouldn't be much of a difference.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Don't be that guy that wastes premium ammo on hogs.  Tula FMJ works just fine.  

Any standard hunting softpoint from Federal etc. will work on whitetail although I mostly hunt exotics during whitetail season.  More meat and better tasting.

Link Posted: 8/24/2023 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By John-in-austin:
Don't be that guy that wastes premium ammo on hogs.  Tula FMJ works just fine.  

Any standard hunting softpoint from Federal etc. will work on whitetail although I mostly hunt exotics during whitetail season.  More meat and better tasting.

View Quote

*envy*

My source for axis has gone dry.  I’m going to be forced to survive on whitetail (probably a mule deer later) for the duration.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 9:24:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

*envy*

My source for axis has gone dry.  I’m going to be forced to survive on whitetail (probably a mule deer later) for the duration.
View Quote

It's mostly mouflon and blackbuck, the Axis are kind of rare.   Sister shot a fallow deer a couple years ago on the same lease.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Yep with a heavy weight Premium bullet selection.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 9:51:47 AM EDT
[#24]

It's mostly mouflon and blackbuck, the Axis are kind of rare.   Sister shot a fallow deer a couple years ago on the same lease.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

*envy*

I used to shoot some mouflon. As meat, they didn’t do much for me.

I’ve never shot a blackbuck. No clue what they taste like.  Seen lots of them, though.  Axis are so good that I’ll pass on just about anything else, if there’s a possibility to get some.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 10:22:54 AM EDT
[#25]

I’ve never shot a blackbuck. No clue what they taste like.  Seen lots of them, though.  Axis are so good that I’ll pass on just about anything else, if there’s a possibility to get some.
View Quote

I was in a friend's ranch last spring looking for hogs. It was full of Axis and he said i could take a doe. But it was my first time on his ranch and i was afraid I would mistakenly shoot a buck since they shead their rack at strange times of year. Or at least thats what i was told. Some of the bucks on his ranch didnt have a rack at the time I was hunting. I wanted to be respectful of him letting me hunt hogs on his land so the last thing i wanted was to accidentally shoot a buck axis.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 11:00:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By dana:

I was in a friend's ranch last spring looking for hogs. It was full of Axis and he said i could take a doe. But it was my first time on his ranch and i was afraid I would mistakenly shoot a buck since they shead their rack at strange times of year. Or at least thats what i was told. Some of the bucks on his ranch didnt have a rack at the time I was hunting. I wanted to be respectful of him letting me hunt hogs on his land so the last thing i wanted was to accidentally shoot a buck axis.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dana:

The only thing that tastes better than axis is nilgai.  I’m told oryx is also excellent, but (though I watched a herd of them all day) I’ve never had the opportunity to kill one.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#27]
The chambering is capable of taking deer and hogs cleanly with good bullets and good shot placement. It is easy to shoot well. Most hunters are not all that good of a shot.

A 77gr TMK out of a 10.5" barrel took a mature northern buck for me last year with no problems whatsoever. I would not send the same setup with a hunter whose capabilities were uncertain.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 10:09:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ozarkgunrunner] [#28]
My cousin shot him at 243 yards with the .223.  One shot using a handloaded Sierra 65 grain Game King bullet.  That is the exit wound.

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 10:20:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ozarkgunrunner] [#29]
129 yard quartering away shot.  Used Federal Fusion.  Shot her behind the right shoulder blade.

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 10:37:01 PM EDT
[#30]
77 grain TMK @ 75 yards.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Thanks guys. My plans are always subject to change. But i think i might just use my 6.5 Grendel. I currently have a VX5HD 2-10x44 f
CDS Firedot on the rifle that i would lile to use on a 308 for out west. I am thinking i might but a differnt Leupold 3-9 firedot or Burris 1-4 on it. Then i could just leave the rifle in the southeast. I would think a 16" 6.5 with a light weight 1-4 or 3-9 should be perfect for about everything in the southeast. If i do that i might just sell one of my many 5.56 guns. It would be nice to get rid of the 6.5 becouse it simplifys logistics since it is the only rifle in that caliber. But with alight weight scope it really is just the perfect carry rifle in thick woods. And I still trust the cartridge out to 200 yards or if i hit heavier bone on hogs.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#32]
77gr gold dots work amazing on pigs out of my 18" stealth. Neck shots, instant death
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 4:17:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11B3XCIB] [#33]
Originally Posted By rock71:
77 grain TMK @ 75 yards.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/55995/IMG_7688_jpeg-2932199.JPG
View Quote

Niiiiiiice!

This year’s harvest?  

Got a solid Buck always coming around from 2-6am but not quite daylight enough to shoot yet.

I’ve taken one whitetail ~120lbs doe with a 64gr Power Point at 150yds, a similarly sized buck around 75yds with a 62gr TTSX, and my son shot his first last year, around 90lb doe for the freezer also with the 62gr TTSX.  The furthest any of them moved was my small buck and he went 15yds before piling up.  I was surprised at how fast the 64gr Winchester PP dropped that doe in her tracks

If I wanted a round that could do both deer and hogs to prevent the need for different zeroes, and maybe some coyotes on the side, I’d probably stick with either a 55gr or 62gr Barnes TTSX
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 5:07:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rock71] [#34]
Originally Posted By 11B3XCIB:

Niiiiiiice!

This year’s harvest?  

Got a solid Buck always coming around from 2-6am but not quite daylight enough to shoot yet.

I’ve taken one whitetail ~120lbs doe with a 64gr Power Point at 150yds, a similarly sized buck around 75yds with a 62gr TTSX, and my son shot his first last year, around 90lb doe for the freezer also with the 62gr TTSX.  The furthest any of them moved was my small buck and he went 15yds before piling up.  I was surprised at how fast the 64gr Winchester PP dropped that doe in her tracks

If I wanted a round that could do both deer and hogs to prevent the need for different zeroes, and maybe some coyotes on the side, I’d probably stick with either a 55gr or 62gr Barnes TTSX
View Quote

Thanks and good luck to you.

Yeah, he came out with a decent 6 point and 3 does. They were all very nonchalant, and walked right to me on a power line. It was a top down, near broadside, down a little incline. He dropped in his tracks and kicked a few times. DRT.

I had been testing the AAC 77 TMK for accuracy and it’s what I happened to have on me. I’m getting 2730 fps from a 20” barrel and about 6-8 inch groups at 500 yards with a bipod and rear bag.

75 grain TAP SBR at about 80 yards.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 5:20:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 0612Devil] [#35]
I’ve shot a few deer with 223 with barrel lengths between 16 and 20” with no issues.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Barnes 5.56 62 grain TSX work great. The 70gr TSX hits hard but didn’t shoot great in my sons AR.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:59:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CanNevrHaveEnuffGuns] [#37]
6.5 Grendel is a perfect deer and pig round. On pigs, 5.56 is a ok for me, especially with bonded bullets.

On deer, the only hits I’ve been pleased with were neck and head shots. I took my biggest axis with an FN SCAR 16 and Winchester 64gr Power Point. He ran so dang far I vowed to never again carry a .223 to deer hunting. Perfect boiler room placement from a distance of 10 yards. Couldn’t have donated any more energy to that bruiser and he ran at least 1200 yards through hard brush.

So Grendel is my minimum caliber and it works fantastically on TX hill country deer.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#38]
For the SE your Grendel is perfect. And other than a few more boxes of ammo you don’t have to purchase anything. So it not like you have to support it by buying things for it every month. Yes 5.56 is adequate but the Grendel will do it better.

For your Montana rifle the 06 is quite sufficient with the right bullets and so is 300WM, 7mag, 338 WM. However since you are a reloaded (357 Max isn’t really sore bought ammo) I am going to suggest the wildcat 338-06 Ackley Improved. It handles buklets from 180-250 gr so you can load 200-225’s for deer and elk and if you really think you need it step up to 250 gr for moose and big bears.

Link Posted: 9/10/2023 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#39]
77TMK or 73ELDM will have no problem taking deer to around 400 yards. I’m curious to try out the AAC Sabre tips as it looks like a TMK style copy. There is a mega thread on rokslide going over this. Tons of deer, bear, elk, and a few moose taken with them. Lots of autopsy pics and in depth bullet construction info. It really opened my eyes on how bullets actually kill. What really sold me was the busted elk shoulders from it. Think one of the moose had a busted shoulder as well.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:46:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -Ascent-] [#40]
I’ve had good luck with 62gr Fed Fusion.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

This hog was an odd situation. I shot nicked the heart and hit the lungs first shot. Then she charged my buddy and I broad sided her
with a few shots. She died well before she got closed to him.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Edit.
I have put together a 6.5 grendel this year to change things up
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By VeritatisUnus:
Google: rockslide 77gr TMK elk moose bear
View Quote

This.

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:09:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

This.

View Quote

Yep, helluva thread.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 3:11:25 AM EDT
[#43]
I harvested this buck back in Dec with 62 grain fusion ammo out of a 20” AR.  Distance was about 150-200 yards.  He went about 50-75 yards before piling up.  He left no discernible blood trail.  I was happy with the performance of the 5.56 on deer but would have liked a better blood trail.

The 6.5 Grendel shouldn’t cost you any thing extra to keep it around.  The only additional cost my Grendel has burdened me with was a broken extractor.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:38:37 AM EDT
[#44]
It absolutely can be done.

Is the 223 enough gun for deer?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 12:36:21 PM EDT
[#45]
.223 for deer it is fine, for hogs it will work with a good hit. since we typically shoot at hogs on the run or out of a moving vehicle i much prefer a 308 if im shooting im shooting to kill and a 308 is a much better round
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 12:25:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ozarkgunrunner] [#46]
Having trouble getting my picture to post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top