Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:45:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

oh, and this is why UKIP are racist scumbags...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGI_kRNvI0k
View Quote
Left wing radio host throwing quotes, over and over, not listening to or accepting anything the UKIP member had to say. I see it all the time on our progressive news outlets too. These UKIP folks have some nerve not towing the politically correct line with their comments. Don`t you just wish they would go after the very blonde and fat types?

Find me a video of that radio host, James O'Brien, attacking someone like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC5WHly0gRw on his views.

You know, those who actually pose a physical threat to others. I`ll wait.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, I don't take offense at that sign. I could care less, I know most European countries and some British countries are intimidated by our tendency to be forward and vocal.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Left wing radio host throwing quotes, over and over, not listening to or accepting anything the UKIP member had to say. I see it all the time on our progressive news outlets too. These UKIP folks have some nerve not towing the politically correct line with their comments. Don`t you just wish they would go after the very blonde and fat types?

Find me a video of that radio host, James O'Brien, attacking someone like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC5WHly0gRw on his views.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh, and this is why UKIP are racist scumbags...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGI_kRNvI0k

If that reporter/interviewer were to shoot him in the face on camera after those comments........well, I'm not sure I would be all that upset over it.

I wouldn't condone it, it might cause more trouble than it's worth and all that, I'm just saying I'd sort of understand it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
To me, it seems like you are getting what you want out of this situation. Not what is actually going on or how people actually feel. This crisis has dollar signs all over it. It is a power play by politicians, businesses who want cheap labor, people who want cheap goods whatever the cost, and "non-profits" that get billions of dollars from the feds for their programs. All the while, we the people are stuck with the burden and consequences.

Immigration is great. It brings new people, with new thinking, with new skills into our country. People who want to work and raise families. People who will not tolerate their children squandering their parents' hard work and sacrifices to get them a better life.

Illegal aliens do not have the same investment in being here. Sure some pay thousands of dollars to criminals to get them here or drown swimming across the Rio Grande, but they are not invested in the United States of America. They have not been vetted and are not good for the USA. A lot of them are not even from the Americas.

Race has NOTHING to do with it. The USA is a sovereign nation and should choose who we let in. We should let in more hard working, educated, and sincere immigrants. Rather than being a proponent for people more concerned with running from one problem to create another, you should fight for people wanting to make a better life for themselves and their families.

We want the immigrants that move into bad neighborhoods, work their butts off, and after a decade or two of hard work have the nicest house on the block because they have pride in where they are. These folks flooding across the border are in large NOT these people. That guy is the guy who saves every last penny to get here, then works a shit job until he can start a small restaurant, nail salon, laundry shop, shoe repair, ANYTHING to make his family's life better. He isn't the guy with the MS-13 tattoo on his neck or in the welfare line with a stolen social security number.

While many of the people who come illegally are hard working and family oriented. They are in fact criminals and not the stock we, the people, want because of that fact. The act of coming or staying illegally shows great disregard for our laws, our nation, and us as Americans. How can someone succeed in an environment they do not respect?

Furthermore, many of the people coming illegally are not hard working, moral, or interested in being Americans. They are gang bangers, drug dealers, murders, rapists, thieves, terrorists, drunks, addicts, and the list goes on.

These positive immigrants come from every race and creed, just as the negative ones do.

This is not a race issue.

This is not a religion issue.

This is an issue of Americans not wanting to have our knees give out by carrying all the world's burdens on our back.

The world needs a strong America and America needs to be strong for the world. Do you think the communist Chinese are going to be a kind gentle superpower? Do you want the iron curtain to blanket the globe? Or do you want a beacon of hope and freedom in the world?

We are fighting a losing war and illegal immigration is one of the battles we face at home.

You are misplacing your energy by blaming us. If you want something bad enough, find a way and do it right.

My dad's family did not get to come straight to the US. My grandfather was Sicilian and my grandmother was French born in Tunisia. They met in Tunis and worked so they could move to France with their two sons. They were not allowed out of the country with more than the equivalent of $20 each. They worked and they worked and they kept working for ten more years before they could come to the US. Then they kept working and opened their own shop. Both of their sons have college degrees, all of their grandchildren have college degrees, and none of us have ever taken from the country.

Both sides of my mother's family have been here since the mid 1600's. I have a great(however many generations ago it was)grandfather who was a Captain in Revolution, another who fought in the Civil War, each of the World Wars, OEF, OIF, and I am sure many others in between.

When you say this is personal, you are god damn right it is personal.
View Quote

I've never heard it better said. Semper Fi.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hi, what I said was that there's no reasonable immigration law and for all practical purposes that is true. Other developed nations have more sensible immigration systems that clearly work better, make it easier for people that want to do things right and doesnt leave millions floating in an immigration limbo for years, legal or illegal. You can go on work holydays in Australia, you live there for a year or two, work, if things work out you can stay longer, or they have programs depending on skills and the kind of jobs they are looking for. Or take Canada for example, if you're self-employed or self-sufficient you can legally go to Canada. In the case of USA one of your only shots is going for a H-1B visa which is a complete nightmare and keeps getting worse, living with your nuts in your throat for years.
I'm not saying anything new here guys, its pretty well known that its a pain in the ass to legally move to USA unless you have a big company sponsoring you.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FERFAL, I want be the first to say it obviously, but there is a path to legal residency and citizenship in the US.  The last number I heard was that we have 700,000 new LEGAL immigrants EVERY YEAR.  I suspect the number is actually higher, but even if not that is a considerable number.  

I have enjoyed your many posts and you are obviously intelligent so it really hacks many of us off when you keep insisting that there is not a legal framework for LEGAL immigration despite being told in no uncertain terms there is.  Moreover, the media keeps telling us we need a guest worker program.  I no longer keep track of this, but there are something like 70 GUEST WORKER PROGRAMS NOW.

We are already doing all the stuff the liberals say we need.  The fact is, they don't want borders, they want liberal voters.

Hi, what I said was that there's no reasonable immigration law and for all practical purposes that is true. Other developed nations have more sensible immigration systems that clearly work better, make it easier for people that want to do things right and doesnt leave millions floating in an immigration limbo for years, legal or illegal. You can go on work holydays in Australia, you live there for a year or two, work, if things work out you can stay longer, or they have programs depending on skills and the kind of jobs they are looking for. Or take Canada for example, if you're self-employed or self-sufficient you can legally go to Canada. In the case of USA one of your only shots is going for a H-1B visa which is a complete nightmare and keeps getting worse, living with your nuts in your throat for years.
I'm not saying anything new here guys, its pretty well known that its a pain in the ass to legally move to USA unless you have a big company sponsoring you.
FerFAL

So pick one of the other hundreds of countries and get the fuck over it already.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:00:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not answering my question first goes to show you wouldn’t have liked the answer, but I will answer yours.
A. I would know better than blaming a barefoot 10 year old, (or any other immigrant for that matter) for a socioeconomic disaster that started in 1913 and got out of control in 1971.
B. About racism... if the hat fits... This thread proves it time and again. Some people are against illegals. Others are against immigrants. Others are against those dirty toothless Lations or commie Catholics. Again, I'm not saying anything that hasn’t been said in this same thread.
I learned two things about being an immigrant and being discriminated against: You just don’t get it unless you've been in those shoes yourself. The day someone treats you like shit because of your religion, country of origin or skin color, or simply being an immigrant, that's the day you'll start to understand what its like.
About understanding why it is that certain lobbies want illegals in the country, let them in and then manipulate sheep into blaming them for all the misery they caused and profited from themselves, I see how that's just too much to ask from some people.
This thread sure isnt pretty, and I knew from the go that it was a tad more dangerous than another 9mm vs 45 ACP or how to close a mylar bag, but its good to know people's true colors and it basically confirms my concerns regarding where this is going.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a legal way. These illegals don't want to follow the rules. They prefer to break the law instead of abiding by it and waiting their turn.

I have a simple question. What would you do? Your choices are a) live in Honduras, life expectancy 30 or you move to USA as an illegal, which one would you do?
FerFAL
What do you do if you`re an American living in America?

A. Let all the 3rd world in knowing it will lead to political, economic, and cultural suicide?  
B. Fight it and be labeled a racist?

Not answering my question first goes to show you wouldn’t have liked the answer, but I will answer yours.
A. I would know better than blaming a barefoot 10 year old, (or any other immigrant for that matter) for a socioeconomic disaster that started in 1913 and got out of control in 1971.
B. About racism... if the hat fits... This thread proves it time and again. Some people are against illegals. Others are against immigrants. Others are against those dirty toothless Lations or commie Catholics. Again, I'm not saying anything that hasn’t been said in this same thread.
I learned two things about being an immigrant and being discriminated against: You just don’t get it unless you've been in those shoes yourself. The day someone treats you like shit because of your religion, country of origin or skin color, or simply being an immigrant, that's the day you'll start to understand what its like.
About understanding why it is that certain lobbies want illegals in the country, let them in and then manipulate sheep into blaming them for all the misery they caused and profited from themselves, I see how that's just too much to ask from some people.
This thread sure isnt pretty, and I knew from the go that it was a tad more dangerous than another 9mm vs 45 ACP or how to close a mylar bag, but its good to know people's true colors and it basically confirms my concerns regarding where this is going.
FerFAL

This post proves to me that you are absolutely, wholeheartedly, full of shit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 1:07:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a legal way. These illegals don't want to follow the rules. They prefer to break the law instead of abiding by it and waiting their turn.

I have a simple question. What would you do? Your choices are a) live in Honduras, life expectancy 30 or you move to USA as an illegal, which one would you do?
FerFAL

A. Let all the 3rd world in knowing it will lead to political, economic, and cultural suicide?  

FerFAL

He conveniently didn't answer my request.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 3:06:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yea, I don't take offense at that sign. I could care less, I know most European countries and some British countries are intimidated by our tendency to be forward and vocal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

For those of us that have thick skin you can just ignore it, but then again it eventualy does get old. Now that you're moving you'll see how your own view changes after a year there, then after four or five.
Guys like these:
I agree with the person who wrote that sign. They are a terrible, smelly, overweight bunch of obnoxious idiots those loud Americans. I often take great pleasure in bullying them every time I have the misfortune to suffer their presence in my country. They're the scum of the earth, and that's saying something.
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/republic-of-ireland/no-loud-americans-sign-in-republic-of-ireland-slammed-by-kerry-residents-30458902.html

You can ignore it, just like I so easily ignore the trolls and haters in this thread (the ignore button makes it so much easier ), but then again its harder in the real world and most of all when there's a fair number of them floating around. You get fed up a bit, and its concerninig when you see the numbers grow.
Most of all, its hard when you have kids. When it gets to our kids you tend to lose your cool fast. You wouldnt like another kid, let alone an adult, telling your kid how fat and stupid Americans are. There's this girl in my son's school. She says she doesnt talk to other children unless they are blond with blue eyes.. My son is a tough kid, so he basically laughted it off saying she's a stupid b**** anyway.  I explained that she's like that because her parents are full of shit and she just repeats what they say.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 3:26:31 AM EDT
[#10]

""""He conveniently didn't answer my request.  ""

Cuz your just a fat smelly loud American that he ignores. Lmao.
I laugh...look now he's saying its OK to have /act a certain way because you can not ""ignore "" forever....
Yet everyone here gets bent out of shape over what a non American says about us LOL
Especially from him its comical..we have a Guy who wasn't poor...who posted all the time of his troubles...but everyone always ignored the facts and concentrated on the drama.  Who here can afford a house keeper ...or go to others countries despite their native country being in economic termoil?  Oh I'm sure ferfal and his fan club will say how money smart he was...lets see...Fernando was what in 2001++...19-20....
Rich kid living rich kid problems...its that simple. And folks eat it up...
Were all ignorant loud Americans who hate Catholics ...and Latinos /Hispanics ...in his eyes...
All the better he ignore us.... maybe we should talk Catholic vs Jews ...that's Fernandos favorite subject matter....but maybe this time he wont go all anti Jew and get booted like before....

Off to be smelly and ignorant ...LOL

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 3:41:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Ha!
Ferfal thinks he has thick skin, but admits to putting people on ignore.

I have never had to put anyone on ignore.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:08:19 AM EDT
[#12]
This thread has been educational in several ways.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:58:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

FerFAL

and always has been.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:24:01 AM EDT
[#14]
So basically we have another non-American telling us how much we suck and how racist we are.

Frankly, I don't give a shit want the rest of the world thinks of us.  This is just further proof that the world hates us....until we need to come save the world......again.  

The world hates us because of envy.  They hate what we have and wish we didn't have it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:57:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So basically we have another non-American telling us how much we suck and how racist we are.

Frankly, I don't give a shit want the rest of the world thinks of us.  This is just further proof that the world hates us....until we need to come save the world......again.  

The world hates us because of envy.  They hate what we have and wish we didn't have it.
View Quote

Hate everything but our money......so go to my blog....buy my book /movie /product......shamwow survival lmao!!!

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:58:38 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

snipped...

FerFAL

View Quote

Just wow

Since you now know our true colors and it confirms your concerns, may I be the first to suggest you GTFO? After all, why stick around and get shit on because your latino, catholic, illegal, Irish, or whatever else you think you are.

PS. Please apply my suggestion to both the USA and ARF...

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:31:02 AM EDT
[#17]
The racism in this thread is coming from ferfal308.  Well played, sir.  

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To me, it seems like you are getting what you want out of this situation. Not what is actually going on or how people actually feel. This crisis has dollar signs all over it. It is a power play by politicians, businesses who want cheap labor, people who want cheap goods whatever the cost, and "non-profits" that get billions of dollars from the feds for their programs. All the while, we the people are stuck with the burden and consequences.

Immigration is great. It brings new people, with new thinking, with new skills into our country. People who want to work and raise families. People who will not tolerate their children squandering their parents' hard work and sacrifices to get them a better life.

Illegal aliens do not have the same investment in being here. Sure some pay thousands of dollars to criminals to get them here or drown swimming across the Rio Grande, but they are not invested in the United States of America. They have not been vetted and are not good for the USA. A lot of them are not even from the Americas.

Race has NOTHING to do with it. The USA is a sovereign nation and should choose who we let in. We should let in more hard working, educated, and sincere immigrants. Rather than being a proponent for people more concerned with running from one problem to create another, you should fight for people wanting to make a better life for themselves and their families.

We want the immigrants that move into bad neighborhoods, work their butts off, and after a decade or two of hard work have the nicest house on the block because they have pride in where they are. These folks flooding across the border are in large NOT these people. That guy is the guy who saves every last penny to get here, then works a shit job until he can start a small restaurant, nail salon, laundry shop, shoe repair, ANYTHING to make his family's life better. He isn't the guy with the MS-13 tattoo on his neck or in the welfare line with a stolen social security number.

While many of the people who come illegally are hard working and family oriented. They are in fact criminals and not the stock we, the people, want because of that fact. The act of coming or staying illegally shows great disregard for our laws, our nation, and us as Americans. How can someone succeed in an environment they do not respect?

Furthermore, many of the people coming illegally are not hard working, moral, or interested in being Americans. They are gang bangers, drug dealers, murders, rapists, thieves, terrorists, drunks, addicts, and the list goes on.

These positive immigrants come from every race and creed, just as the negative ones do.

This is not a race issue.

This is not a religion issue.

This is an issue of Americans not wanting to have our knees give out by carrying all the world's burdens on our back.

The world needs a strong America and America needs to be strong for the world. Do you think the communist Chinese are going to be a kind gentle superpower? Do you want the iron curtain to blanket the globe? Or do you want a beacon of hope and freedom in the world?

We are fighting a losing war and illegal immigration is one of the battles we face at home.

You are misplacing your energy by blaming us. If you want something bad enough, find a way and do it right.

My dad's family did not get to come straight to the US. My grandfather was Sicilian and my grandmother was French born in Tunisia. They met in Tunis and worked so they could move to France with their two sons. They were not allowed out of the country with more than the equivalent of $20 each. They worked and they worked and they kept working for ten more years before they could come to the US. Then they kept working and opened their own shop. Both of their sons have college degrees, all of their grandchildren have college degrees, and none of us have ever taken from the country.

Both sides of my mother's family have been here since the mid 1600's. I have a great(however many generations ago it was)grandfather who was a Captain in Revolution, another who fought in the Civil War, each of the World Wars, OEF, OIF, and I am sure many others in between.

When you say this is personal, you are god damn right it is personal.

+1.  Thank you for posting this.  Here endeth the lesson.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 3:55:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I've stayed out of this thread intentionally, preferring to wait (hopefully) until some of the emotion subsided. As I've told my sons and other kids that I've had influence with over the years, "emotion is the enemy". If people would keep their emotions from controlling their actions, we wouldn't have domestic violence, we wouldn't have people flying planes into buildings, we wouldn't have people burning crosses in other people's yards, we wouldn't have people voting for - or against - a candidate because of his skin color, etc.

Personally, I don't care about someone's skin color. I can't afford to, simply because - like most people nowadays - I'm a mutt; primarily scottish, cherokee and dutch. My wife is german, irish, and cherokee. The middle name I picked my second son was that of a black friend of mine. (However, while my wife didn't disike the guy, she did dislike the name - "Dane" - so she changed it on me. )

There are good and bad white people, good and bad black people, good and bad hispanic people, good and bad asian people, etc. My point is simply this - making decisions based on the color of a person's skin is a bad idea. If you can't agree with that blanket statement - "making decisions based on the color of a person's skin is a bad idea" - imo you're either intellectually juvenile, or you're evil. Sorry, that's the truth of it.

As far as the topic of this thread - racism & immigration - my thoughts are equally simple & direct. I'm opposed to the following:

-To import or export secretly in violation of law, especially without payment of legal duty. (Dictionary.com)
-To move someone or something from one country into another illegally and secretly (Merriam-Webster)
-To import or export in violation of the customs laws (Merriam-Webster)
-Convey someone or something somewhere secretly and illicitly. (Oxford Dictionary)
-To take things or people to or from a country or place illegally and secretly (Cambridge Dictionary)

Those sentences are definitions of "smuggle", and they objectively and undeniably describe crossing a border illegally.

Illegal immigrants aren't 'undocumented workers', they're smugglers. And it's not me saying it, it's pretty much every dictionary you check that says that. I don't care if the person is white, black, asian, hispanic, middle-eastern, whatever.

I'm in favor of immigration - many of my ancestors were immigrants. But I'm opposed to smuggling; sue me.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:59:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Almost all of us are "mutts " quake...I don't hyphenate who I am...just "American "...granted by status I could change my residence /citizen status ...but that's not "blood " but where part of my family comes from.
Folks I think don't see the difference between "illegal " and legal immigration.  Least not in the medias eyes...migrant workers have turned to undocumented workers...illegal are now immigrants ....a play on words to gather support through as you pointed out emotion.
Good post.!

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:22:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:47:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Oh,
I am probably on his ignore list.
Since I am the racist anti-Catholic.

That explains a lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Find a post or more that you believe to be racist and quote it so we know what you consider to be a racist comment.  You indicated that there were a bunch so this should be easy for you.  I still haven't seen any racist comments in this thread so would like to know who you consider to be the massive racists you see here.

Ohhh...now you'll get put on his ignore list...lmao....how dare you question sir Fernando of Ireland ....LOL

Oh,

That explains a lot.

Oh boy, not THIS again....Someone must have disagreed with him.... Uh oh
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:42:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Find a post or more that you believe to be racist and quote it so we know what you consider to be a racist comment.  You indicated that there were a bunch so this should be easy for you.  I still haven't seen any racist comments in this thread so would like to know who you consider to be the massive racists you see here.

Ohhh...now you'll get put on his ignore list...lmao....how dare you question sir Fernando of Ireland ....LOL

Oh,

That explains a lot.

Hey Lowdown, I'm ok with someone disagreeing with me, its the racism, xenophobia and hate that I'm not in favor of.
Any Catholics reading this:
Feel free to say if the following is an accurate representation of you and your faith or not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2dw-KnKEak#t=98
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:08:46 PM EDT
[#27]
If all of the sudden there were 75,000 people who broke the law and stole 25,000 dollars each would we change the law because there are so many that need help? do we forgive them because there are so many

we cant fill the jails with them because they came from crime and poverty? Cmon people the law is written and should be enforced enough of this horse crap. I will pay for 1 bus load back and if they are raising

my taxes for this it should be a one time deal for bus tickets not an ongoing free handout to the worlds needy when we have our own people to care for. WAKE THE HELL UP.

Let me add that if you are against giving all 75,000 a pardon and lets say they are all black would that mean your racist?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:12:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Hey Lowdown, I'm ok with someone disagreeing with me, its the racism, xenophobia and hate that I'm not in favor of.
Feel free to say if the following is an accurate representation of you and your faith or not.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh,

That explains a lot.

FerFAL

Maybe start a new post next time instead of tacking something on to a reply that, by the very nature of you tacking it on infers that I somehow either A. agree with whatever the hell is on that video or B. Made that video.

That's not me on that video nor am I going to waste my time watching it to see WTF it's all about.

But let's watch the guilty by association inferences please :)  
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:14:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:You're telling me you dont look at certain brown skinned, spanish-speaking people and just hate them because you already "know" they are dirty illegal immigrants. Come on, at least lets be honest.
FerFAL
View Quote

No no es un todo.
View Quote

Hey Paul. No offense but I speak Spanish fairly well and I don’t know what you’re trying to say there. “That’s not all?”

Why the personal attack? Why throw the race card?
View Quote

I wasn’t replying to you. I was ironically replying to someone that said people should be "executed with their head placed on a pike at the border".
Race is clearly linked to this issue. Want it or not, and it may be you or not (I just don’t know you)   but some people see a certain kind of people or heard them talking in a foreign language and they immediately assume its an illegal immigrant. Sometimes it doesnt even matter if its an illegal or not. As many have said, they come to America to steal their jobs, bring diseases and turn USA into a 3rd world country, illegal immigrant or not. It wouldn’t be the first time someone gets his teeth kicked in for being an immigrant, and the attackers dont exactly stop and ask for green cards. Its not playing a race card, its just what it is, and the immigration crisis is fueling the xenophobia. If someone attacked your wife based on how she looks or because of her accent, I don’t think it would be much of a consolation for you to know that's she’s a legal immigrant. I would be pretty angry towards those fine gentlemen that misunderstood her legal status and say, cut off her head and placed it on a pike in the border.

75% of those who call themselves Hispanic here in SoCal want illegal immigration stopped - are they self hating brown skinned Spanish speaking people, stupid, or just smarter than you give people in this thread for being?
View Quote

I dont know the numbers but 75% being against illegal immigration wouldn’t surprise me, its reasonable to be against illegal immigration so most people would. I've seen some immigrants being against immigration (legal or not) as well, having made it across the border already themselves and honestly believing more immigrants would hurt the economy. About self-hating, its interesting but yes, many immigrants are self-hating or embarrassed. At some level its shame of having left their own country, at another its fear of being discriminated/attacked, at another it can be plain old ignorance and believing that their own culture is intrinsically inferior to the one of their new country of residence. Its pretty complex but people are complicated that way. Then you have people that take it to the other extreme and feel the need to culturally "invade" and overtake the country they live in, La Raza style, and then you have others that are simply happy to embrace their new culture while still being proud of their old one. I can honestly say I've encountered most of the above and I'm not even talking about US immigration.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
<snip>
FerFAL
View Quote

This is the crap he keeps repeating.
It is NOT an anti-Catholic video.

Ferfal had wondered what the reason for amnesty would be and also does not believe the .gov knew this "crisis" was going to happen.  
In trying to answer him, I posted the video which is Michael Voris (a Catholic) explaining how he feels his church is being used by the Dems to push amnesty to help turn Texas blue
and he (Michael Voris) is unhappy about it.

I believe a couple of people in this thread have posted that they have heard the same or similar things from some Catholics.

My best friend is a Catholic and I asked him and he does not find it unreasonable that SOME CATHOLICS would support amnesty because it potentially means more Catholics in church.
He does not.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#33]
My father was a legal immigrant for years. Had a visa.paid taxes and missed being drafted to war by a small margin ....he became legal.
You seem to be only concerned about "brown " immigrants ...which just points out your look at me hard done by...attitude.
You know who else has that same attitude in this country ..the fsa.
Get over yourself....

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Hey Paul. No offense but I speak Spanish fairly well and I don’t know what you’re trying to say there. “That’s not all?”

I wasn’t replying to you. I was ironically replying to someone that said people should be "executed with their head placed on a pike at the border".

FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:You're telling me you dont look at certain brown skinned, spanish-speaking people and just hate them because you already "know" they are dirty illegal immigrants. Come on, at least lets be honest.
FerFAL

No no es un todo.

Why the personal attack? Why throw the race card?

FerFAL

Conveniently missing the " and they should be deported once & if caught again, executed with their head placed on a pike at the border. Which still has not one damned thing to do with race. But I expect that kind of racial obsession from an obvious NAZI sympathizer.
What should the penalty be for a second offense of illegally crossing our border that would actually keep them out? Some of the scumbags have been arrested (here) 10+ times. They laugh & come back. (and hit my family while loaded on Clamato & Budweiser with their uninsured cars & disappear when released)

Vlad Tepes for ICE Director.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#35]
How many here even begin to understand, that everything they are complaining about re illegals...

Is part of the Dems Grand Plan to steal our country by gaining complete control of the ballot box.

And disenfranchising most of us here.

????

There is ABSOLUTELY NO reason for the Dems to do anything but to make it easier to illegally come here, adding many more illegals, because they are a major block of 'Useful Idiots' needed to CONTINUE to prevail in future elections.

Just like the FSA [and recently Dopers] [that they destroyed over many decades, entire populations' self respect and future, for this single purpose] who push them to a majority win now.

The Dems have seen we offer NO RESISTANCE and are going up the rate at which they abuse their power ---seeking COMPLETE Control.

Your Survival may well depend on understanding this, and from what I gather, relatively few do.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:00:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:01:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
How many here even begin to understand, that everything they are complaining about re illegals...

Is part of the Dems Grand Plan to steal our country by gaining complete control of the ballot box.

And disenfranchising most of us here.

????

There is ABSOLUTELY NO reason for the Dems to do anything but make it easier to illegally come here, adding many more illegals, because they are a major block of 'Useful Idiots' needed to CONTINUE to prevail in future elections.

Just like the FSA [and recently Dopers] push them to a majority win now.

The Dems have seen we offer NO RESISTANCE and are going up the rate at which they abuse their power ---seeking COMPLETE Control.

Your Survival may well depend on understanding this, and from what I gather, relatively few do.

View Quote

No one wants to be 1st. Be it the politicians or the farmer frantically loading a ball while facing trained soldiers ...
You step forward to engage and force a change it doesn't always end well. You get elected out...lose a job...or your life. Right now no one sees it as any gain to lose either.. its safer to ride the wave...
I will say folks are waking up...taking notice...but it seems late. You know you have an AC leak but will act shocked when it goes out on a summed day!
that's how we are...the ones in charge don't care what we lowly types want. They are in it for self preservation ..ands it is sad how blatant they are.  "Look I just used my powers as xyz to make 8 million ...no biggie...taxes...what are those..."
Mean while if your not making 50-75 k your not middle class....
So flood our land with folks to dilute the economy more.....class seperation ...haves and have note. That is one subject ferfal knows plenty about. Yip our nation will get there so enough....we don't need the help from the fed trucking in illegals ....

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:22:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#39]
I want to be like TJ when I grow up.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:29:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Though the media and thus the left Democratic Party are doing everything they can to make it a race issue, its really not.  

This isn't Ireland.  Hispanic people have been here in this country from the get go.  You don't look at someone of a darker skin color in the US and think "Immigrant", but you can tell an illegal right off the bat.   That goes for white Europeans too.  

Because of our "Free Stuff" the mix of who is coming here has shifted.  Its no longer predominately the poor huddled masses looking for a better life but a much larger percentage of wouldn't work in a pie factory where's my "Free Stuff".  

God I wish, it was good Catholics crossing that border.  Even Latin American socialists are morally conservative and wouldn't vote for our left wing Democrats for anything no matter what they promised, but that's not the case anymore.  

Here's the truth of it, you are not living here now because some illegal took your spot.  

Throw the BS to the curb, this whole issue in the US is very political and while we have poor America children living with drugged out parents in tenements, we're building a bran new facility complete with swimming pool for illegal children.  God only know how much of that $55 million project will be skimmed off and funnel its way back to the Party.  That type crap is so bad here we have a term for it, "The Machine".  The Machine is strongest in Chicago and that's where our current administrations from.  

Latin America doesn't have the corner on corrupt politicians.  Ours are so bad now, they'll look us in the face and tell us they're getting rich out of putting us out of work.

Tj
View Quote

I don’t think there much of a difference any more between Rep and Dems. Follow the money, they both end up being financed by the same corporations. Same with the media. You look at it and the "liberal" media is owned by a bunch of fat cats from New York, that are as rich as the "conservative" media ones, who they live next to. “Liberal” or “conservative”, the only thing either one cares about is adding 0000 to their bank accounts by playing the mass through their puppets.
We agree on the media (the tool used by those in power) being the ones trying to make it about race, or better said, about xenophobia, but I at least think they have had considerable success.
No doubt you're getting lots of people that are of no use to society among those illegals, but especially among legal immigrants, I'm pretty sure that most legal Latino immigrants, and more than a few illegal ones, are going to USA precisely because they like the idea of improving their standards of living, the chance to work hard and actually have something to show for it, something so often denied to them by the governments in their countries of origin, all of which tote around the socialist/left flag, all while getting extremely rich through the money they steal from the people during their stay in public office.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 1:49:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I don’t think there much of a difference any more between Rep and Dems. Follow the money, they both end up being financed by the same corporations. Same with the media. You look at it and the "liberal" media is owned by a bunch of fat cats from New York, that are as rich as the "conservative" media ones, who they live next to. “Liberal” or “conservative”, the only thing either one cares about is adding 0000 to their bank accounts by playing the mass through their puppets.
We agree on the media (the tool used by those in power) being the ones trying to make it about race, or better said, about xenophobia, but I at least think they have had considerable success.
No doubt you're getting lots of people that are of no use to society among those illegals, but especially among legal immigrants, I'm pretty sure that most legal Latino immigrants, and more than a few illegal ones, are going to USA precisely because they like the idea of improving their standards of living, the chance to work hard and actually have something to show for it, something so often denied to them by the governments in their countries of origin, all of which tote around the socialist/left flag, all while getting extremely rich through the money they steal from the people during their stay in public office.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Though the media and thus the left Democratic Party are doing everything they can to make it a race issue, its really not.  

This isn't Ireland.  Hispanic people have been here in this country from the get go.  You don't look at someone of a darker skin color in the US and think "Immigrant", but you can tell an illegal right off the bat.   That goes for white Europeans too.  

Because of our "Free Stuff" the mix of who is coming here has shifted.  Its no longer predominately the poor huddled masses looking for a better life but a much larger percentage of wouldn't work in a pie factory where's my "Free Stuff".  

God I wish, it was good Catholics crossing that border.  Even Latin American socialists are morally conservative and wouldn't vote for our left wing Democrats for anything no matter what they promised, but that's not the case anymore.  

Here's the truth of it, you are not living here now because some illegal took your spot.  

Throw the BS to the curb, this whole issue in the US is very political and while we have poor America children living with drugged out parents in tenements, we're building a bran new facility complete with swimming pool for illegal children.  God only know how much of that $55 million project will be skimmed off and funnel its way back to the Party.  That type crap is so bad here we have a term for it, "The Machine".  The Machine is strongest in Chicago and that's where our current administrations from.  

Latin America doesn't have the corner on corrupt politicians.  Ours are so bad now, they'll look us in the face and tell us they're getting rich out of putting us out of work.

Tj

FerFAL

Ferfal's stupid assertion of the day....  

"I don’t think there much of a difference any more between Rep and Dems."

This is complete nonsense, if you take a moment to analyze the facts and don't get hung up on this often-repeated FICTION, THAT IS a typically repeated strategy of "Leftists"  to assist in defeating Repubs in elections, that so many Sheeple fall for each election cycle...

Repubs want to steal you money...

Dems want to steal your money, guns, freedoms, destroy your family, waste as much $$$ as they can to bring an economic collapse WHEN it suits THEIR STRATEGY and TIMING, allow countless illegals into the country to obtain an un-overideable voting block so they can control EVERYTHING, ---they want to make us STUPID [sounds like its worked on you FerFal] ---and ARE DOING it---  so we offer little resistance to the ON-GOING theft of our country.

Oh, did I mention they want to WEAKEN our Military, and take our guns????

And they LOVE to LIE, Cheat and Steal, to accomplish their Ideology.

"We have to pass this 300 zillion page Health Bill ---So we can friggin READ it"  

Pelosi...

There are SO many other realities...

FerFal, why don't you mind your own business, keep your F'd up biases to yourself, or spew crap wherever you live now, and stay the F out of my Country's issues.

Thank God you weren't allowed in here to help screw up things worse than they are...

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#42]
I am not here to have to worry about getting tb from someone coughing in the grocery store or catching some of the other cool diseases making a come back in this country due at least in part to illegals.

I am not here to fund the money for taking care of illegals.

Teach em how to have a revolution.

Is their increase in life expectancy worth the risk to me or mine?

Stop making us carry a load that is not ours and go have a revolution.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I am not here to have to worry about getting tb from someone coughing in the grocery store or catching some of the other cool diseases making a come back in this country due at least in part to illegals.

I am not here to fund the money for taking care of illegals.

Teach em how to have a revolution.

Is their increase in life expectancy worth the risk to me or mine?

Stop making us carry a load that is not ours and go have a revolution.
View Quote

Why fight for your country or beliefs when you can immigrate illegaly or by your own means....and end up living how you want minus the effort.....right ferfal...LOL

Oh...imagine how'd our country would be if those who didn't want change to happen under British rule just up and fled to Canada or south America ....

Did here some Germans did it..but that was near 70 years ago...

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:20:52 PM EDT
[#44]

Hate? Is that what you call wanting to defend your quality of life and that of your families and for future generations.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#45]
I can only speak for me, but race has fuck-all to do with this. I'd feel the same way if Canada was sending their indigent population across our border. I also know that virtually all other countries would detain me and boot me out (at a minimum) if I decided to bypass their immigration laws.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:21:13 PM EDT
[#46]
ETA

I thought better of it. Lets just say I'm disappointed and insulted.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:44:08 PM EDT
[#47]

The only thing I am in agreement with Ferfal308 in this thread is the lack of difference between Republicans and Democrats.  Expy, realize he's referring to Rep and Dem POLITICIANS, and not civilians or voters.  

We're all awakening to the faux two-party system.  It's government vs the people anymore and that is all.

Man, our country is sooo fooked.  People will not wake up in order to stop this machine.  I've tried awakening those around me, friends, strangers, you name it.  I have "converted" .01%.  Facts don't even seem to matter.  Even conservative friends, they don't know just how fooked up things are and have been for decades.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:47:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
You can go on work holydays in Australia, you live there for a year or two, work, if things work out you can stay longer, or they have programs depending on skills and the kind of jobs they are looking for.
View Quote

In fantasy land.

I can tell you that when I fell for an Australian girl I knew that was here in America for a year, and she had to move back, I could NOT get into Australia for ANY reason other than a few weeks vacation. It was impossible for me to get there on ANY long term basis.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Obviously what we need to do is repeal the 14th Amendment to stop the anchor baby shenanigans, and then deport everyone without US citizenship or a green card.

But instead of sending them back across the border to Mexico, we send them somewhere where it'll be a lot harder to get back to the US. Zimbabwe, for example.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:52:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In fantasy land.

I can tell you that when I fell for an Australian girl I knew that was here in America for a year, and she had to move back, I could NOT get into Australia for ANY reason other than a few weeks vacation. It was impossible for me to get there on ANY long term basis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
You can go on work holydays in Australia, you live there for a year or two, work, if things work out you can stay longer, or they have programs depending on skills and the kind of jobs they are looking for.

In fantasy land.

In reality land.
Its called "Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)" you can live and work there for up to a year.
As an American, you even have the benefit of just appling online.  Here you go:
http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/462.aspx
Besides, if you loved her that much, you could have gotten a job in a mine or invest 10.000.000 USd.
BTW, those mining jobs in Australia pay very well.
FerFAL
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top