Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2024 6:07:50 AM EDT
My dads decided he wants a supressor for his plinking rig.  I gave him a Mk12 Upper, so hes looking for a AEM5, hes in Shapleigh.  Any shops around there he can walk in and order?
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 6:22:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 8:30:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd take any advice that glmf40 gives.  Solid person.

Personally I have used First Freedom for three suppressor purchases via Silencer Shop.  All excellent experiences.  Call Josh before you order anything, he has a portal that helps him out a bit more than just going through the regular website.  There cannot be much profit in the silencer world so anything you can do to support local, do so.  He has the kiosk which really helps setting up all the paper work, finger prints, etc.

He does have suppressors in stock if you want to go that route as well.  I happen to like the trusts that Silencer Shops have so purchase through them and use Josh as the FFL.  Josh does not push one over the other.

Super nice guy and he works hard for clients.

His regular item stock is growing and he's helped me with some gun smithing as well, though he claims that he's not a gunsmith.  I politely disagree.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 6:08:48 AM EDT
[#4]
great info   thank you.  Guys the cheapest SOB on the planet.  when he retired and moved up full time he went out and got a can for his pistol, thru KTP, but I was (and still am) shocked he paid for the stamp.  lol.  Come to think of it, I wonder if I paid for it somehow.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#5]
If he's cheap and retired:  form 1 and home build!!

Good luck
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll second (third?) New Hobbs (Dan) in Acton or First Freedom (Josh) in Lebanon. Both are really solid guys. Both have Silencer Shop kiosks that make the process easier.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top