Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2024 4:53:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ambridge77]

Let me know if this photo uploaded badly.

My State Senator, Suhas Subramanyam, likes to bring us together by mocking
our side's lethargic voting resulting in a solidly Democrat State.

Newer phone. Members post that the photos I post are blurry.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Mines Walker an old white guy. So far he hasnt pissed me off yet.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:54:36 PM EDT
[#2]
H-1B senator?  Fucking over people Americans won’t.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:21:11 PM EDT
[#3]
My delegate, Senator, and Congress critter all suck, all 3 dems. My delegate voted for the current version of the AWB and I have no doubt that my state senator will too.

Funny story, Cliff Hayes and Bobby Scott had floats in the yearly Christmas parade and that parade goes through a fairly right leaning area of my city. Jen Kiggans had just been elected to Congress to represent that area and was cheered for, Cliff Hayes and Bobby Scott were like 5 or 6 cars back and got booed.

Delegate Cliff Hayes
Attachment Attached File

Senator Louise Lucas
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:56:26 AM EDT
[#4]
My former delegate, Kaye Kory, actively avoided any interaction with her constituents who might have disagreed with her. She intentionally ducked me on several occasions, when we had scheduled meetings or calls (through VCDL and other groups).

My current delegate, Marcus Simon, had his name all over the slate of gun control bills we lobbied against last month.  I haven't met him yet, but don't have a good opinion of him from out of the gate.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Deadsquiggles:
My delegate, Senator, and Congress critter all suck, all 3 dems. My delegate voted for the current version of the AWB and I have no doubt that my state senator will too.

Funny story, Cliff Hayes and Bobby Scott had floats in the yearly Christmas parade and that parade goes through a fairly right leaning area of my city. Jen Kiggans had just been elected to Congress to represent that area and was cheered for, Cliff Hayes and Bobby Scott were like 5 or 6 cars back and got booed.

Delegate Cliff Hayes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430237/IMG_9521_jpeg-3134996.JPG

Senator Louise Lucas
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430237/IMG_9522_jpeg-3134997.JPG
View Quote

Lucas is such a piece of shit. But I probably can't say that cause racism or something.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:06:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ambridge77] [#6]
I don't know anything about Cliff Hayes, but he's a Democrat
and a Tidewater dem at that, so...

Louise Lucas's reputation precedes her.

ETA - You have my sympathy.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Both my representative and senator have pretty much stated they want me disarmed, and ideally murdered.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top