Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2024 6:19:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:20:07 AM EDT
[#1]
From the news story....

"Minger, Jones and two others travelled from D.C. to Dominion Defense in a stolen car, according to the indictment. They broke the exterior glass door, but then struggled to break through the interior door. Minger shot at the door using a firearm, and eventually he "shimmied" through an opening at the top of the interior door, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia.

Once inside, Minger grabbed more than 50 firearms, passing them to Jones and the other co-conspirators. The group then loaded the stolen firearms into the stolen car and fled back to D.C."

Once again, just more proof that these lax gun laws in Virginia contribute to crime in places where they've solved all gun violence problems.  If only there were some laws against burglary, stealing cars, etc. none of this would have happened.  Thankfully, my "representative," Dan Helmer, has some common sense solutions to all of these problems with some laws that can be enforced on the people who follow the laws and cause none of these problems.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder what their Rap Sheet looks like.  (Actually, I think we can all guess.)
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#3]
They didn't exactly shoot their way inside.
One guy at the back of the bunch had an AD that went past his buddies through the door and into a couch in the lobby.
One of them was heard on the vid cussing the guy.
Damn shame that AD didn't connect.
The takeaway is that at least one guy had a gun at the ready as they went in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top