Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2024 6:31:17 PM EDT
After a long hiatus, a few of us locals are again organizing rucks in the Kentuckiana area.
We held a 10k last weekend with great success, drawing 9 hearty souls.

We’re planning another 10k ruck for this coming Sunday morning. It’ll be in the Louisville area, but exact time, location, and route to be determined.

Feel free to post with questions. If interested in joining us Sunday, please message me.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 8:26:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 1:54:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Damon_23] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cruze5:
i have been training since Covid

25lb-35-45 then went back to 35 and had gotten to the 6mile mark.

sadly i believe i have blown out my right knee or i might have joined

its amazing to see how quickly I have gained weight in the month+ i have not rucked

you guys be safe

View Quote

Sorry to hear that your knee is angry. If you have any mobility at all, you’d be welcome to come do part of the ruck with us. We usually keep a 3.5mph+ pace but you could maybe go a mile or so then double back. Whatever you can do without re-injuring yourself.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Today’s 10k went great. Weather was perfect. We had 8 complete the loop. We’ll post info on the next ruck once we hammer out a location and time. Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry I missed it, but I did a makeup ruck this morning.
Felt the trails calling me so I ditched work.
Attachment Attached File

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top