Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2024 8:53:18 PM EDT
Folks,
      I'm about to put some firearms on the EE, but before I do I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with trying to ship handguns via UPS/FedEx?

I was talking to my local gun store and he let me know that both UPS and FedEx were being awkward about individuals shipping handguns.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:04:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: krecon1] [#1]
Last time I shipped I used Ship My Gun

Short of having a local shop do it for you, I don't think any of the carriers will allow you to ship a firearm, let alone a handgun anymore.  I used to ship rifles from the UPS Customer Service Center off I-25/Comanche, but I can't even do that now.

"UPS accepts packages containing Firearm Products for shipment only as a contractual service and only from Shippers who are licensed importers, licensed manufacturers, licensed dealers, or licensed collectors (as defined in Title 18, Chapter 44 of the United States Code) to authorized recipients, as outlined in the approved UPS agreement for the transportation of Firearm Products."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top