BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2023 8:32:11 PM EDT
It’s been a few years. fedex are being a dick telling me I gotta have a permit

The UPS hub is permanently closed

What do I do ? Which direction ?
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 9:56:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Never had to ship ammo. When I first started shipping firearms through USPS after UPS and FedEx started their stupidity I had to show the postmaster what the regs were, let them research it, call me back and tell me that I was correct, that I could in fact ship guns as a non-licensee. No shit.

Maybe show the FedEx employee what their regs are, or ya know, ship your car parts however you'd like.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 11:05:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: T18B40] [#2]
I’m in west Hattiesburg and found out 2 weeks ago the hub closed….sorta. Go online on the UPS site and click on shipping and work up a shipping label. Pay for it and print it up. Attach to the package with the appropriate hazmat label. Don’t cut corners as they’ll weigh it and if you’re within a few ounces you should be good. As long as it is labeled and paid Fitbit’s good. The UPS store on 98 in front of Walmart will take it if it’s ready. The key is the package has to have a printed label and paid fir, and they’ll scan it into their system and give a receipt for it as well. Hope this helps!  Jhud this will work, ?’s gimme a holler.

It’s been a few years. fedex are being a dick telling me I gotta have a permit

The UPS hub is permanently closed

What do I do ? Which direction ?
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 5:10:12 PM EDT
[#3]
UPS Stores won't ship ammo or guns, but main hubs do.  Just have your ORM-D labels attached and take to a UPS hub that is still open, close to you and ship.  Haven't had any issues whatsoever shipping out of the Gulfport, MS hub at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top