Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2024 8:09:59 PM EDT
https://www.13newsnow.com/article/news/local/mycity/norfolk/daughter-of-senator-louise-lucas-cited-norfolk-police-carrying-dangerous-weapon-orf-airport-terminal/291-1f3b5150-18d6-4b44-a562-45988632367f

How long before this is swept under the rug.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:05:09 AM EDT
[#2]
No party affiliation in the article.  I am shocked.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 6:01:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dalle0001] [#4]
It's really of no shock how the far left mindset works. They believe that since they have good intentions that it exempts them from having to follow the law.

I wouldn't be surprised that the 39% of people who voted last time will be in for a big shock when they go to the gun store and find they can't purchase what they need to defend themselves. They'll say, "Wait I'm not a criminal!" but that's precisely what they made everyone else to be.

I wonder what her comments were to the TSA? Did she put on those boxing gloves and was bouncing around and saying, "And I told them HELLLLLL no."
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 6:23:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: akrado] [#5]
Poor daughter will be just fine.    

If she has a ccw she should be able to fly with her gun, like all the rest of us should be able also.  The shitlib senator mother is pro gun control of course...
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 7:40:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By glock23carry:
No party affiliation in the article.  I am shocked.
View Quote

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
I'm sure she will get special treatment.
View Quote

Originally Posted By akrado:
Poor daughter will be just fine.    

If she has a ccw she should be able to fly with her gun, like all the rest of us should be able also.  The shitlib senator mother is pro gun control of course...
View Quote

MSM often hides party affiliation when 'rats get charged.

She may get special treatment, but unless the daughter or
mother seek out special treatment, I'm inclined to let the
daughter have her say in a fair court, if it merits a trial.

In bold, quoted for truth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top