Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2024 1:28:20 PM EDT
Ben passed away in Missouri recently.  He was always an interesting guy. I spent a lot of time with him,  frequently with Dillonivik.  We even had a few of our own little lcr's. A frequent guest in my home, he participated in several holidays and other events with my family.
We threaded FAL barrels, learned how to Duracoat together and once set a land speed record up the hill to LCR in an old Thunderbird.
Godspeed,  young man.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Aw man, that sucks, he was one of the good ones--
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 12:29:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ductapeman:
Aw man, that sucks, he was one of the good ones--
View Quote
Yeah, died under rather sad circumstances. I really felt bad when Maxdun was found floating in a river. Here, Ben was gunned down by his wife.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:35:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Whole situation is sad.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:02:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Another one that I didn’t get to meet. Well, I guess that there are still plenty of other great people here left for me meet (no homo) .
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:23:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Truly sad, I always valued his posts. I had no idea he’d passed, let alone shot dead by his wife. WTF is with people anymore?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By bobbitybobbity:
Yeah, died under rather sad circumstances. I really felt bad when Maxdun was found floating in a river. Here, Ben was gunned down by his wife.
View Quote

What in the holy-heck?
“Floating in river”?… “gunned down by wife”?

Don’t want to be salacious or anything, but genuinely curious about some of the circumstances of both.
Can accept not knowing for sake of decency, but am wondering.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Jay-Bone:

What in the holy-heck?

Don’t want to be salacious or anything, but genuinely curious about some of the circumstances of both.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jay-Bone:
Originally Posted By bobbitybobbity:

What in the holy-heck?

I was curious also, but didn’t want to ask, but now that it’s out there? PM if that’s better?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#8]
It was in the news article. I think it was taken down though. I’m sure there is more to the story.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:49:50 PM EDT
[#9]
We can discuss this over a campfire at LCR...
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 4:01:23 PM EDT
[#10]
RIP
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:37:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Shall bring Ingas sister Shaniqua. We shall celebrate his life. LCR arfcom style.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:22:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I spoke, at length, with Dillonivik. He was very close to Chairborne. He can't make LCR, but sends his best wishes to the OG crowd.
Top Top