Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2024 9:00:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MisterTwo]
What: Redwolf 2 Gun Challenge

Where: Angry Emu Range

When: 02/11/2024 10AM - safety meeting/stage planning, overnight camping on Saturday night for those interested

There will be 5 stages which are generally created with input from everyone.  At a minimum a pistol, rifle, ammo, & spare mags is generally all you need.  Holsters, slings, & mag pouches are recommended though.  Ranges for pistols are generally 10-25 yards & 50-200 yards for rifles.  2-3 pistol (15rd mags) & 1-2 rifle mags (30rd mags) is usually enough to get through a stage.  Stages can include running, barriers, reloads, & other fun challenges we come up with as the day goes on.  Feel free to ask any questions or offer suggestions.

Participants:
MisterTwo
YaBoyKGTho
southerncross
7mm-08
KnowScot
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 9:03:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m in
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 10:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Out this month.

I am doing a local Steel Challenge pistol shoot with Aly.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 8:11:11 PM EDT
[#4]
on 48hr call that weekend, unfortunately, but can still put me as last place placeholder

@stevisterno16 you should come if you’ve got a weekend off/not on call. i took a gamble last year to try a 2gun; i only knew 1-2 people there and im not exactly an expert shooter (see past 2gun results

it’s good people’s. we’re safe, i’ve learned a lot since going and you’d enjoy it.

we’ve got regulars from marietta, loganville, brookhaven/atl, roswell, macon, south carolina, etc.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#5]
FML

Our schedules just changed. Was on call only on Saturday. Now on call both Saturday & Sunday

I plan on making it work but it will last minute on the details. Just depends on the stupid that keeps me employed.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 2:30:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 9:39:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#8]
FML
I’m going west on a 5hr ish round trip. So that makes it near impossible to make it work.

Really wanted to see & shoot the Boog Blaster again.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:27:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RattleCanAR] [#9]
Tried this, this month.

Teaches transitions between plates. I got less then 5 seconds on a couple of stages. 5 sets per stage, so you get some solid practice.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:51:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MisterTwo] [#10]
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it out today & as usual a big thanks to @Emu for the range.  The weather ended up being pretty nice by the end of the day.  Below are the results of the day.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Date for March. I have a USPSA local on the third and a Wedding for the chef son on 🐣 weekend.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 6:03:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
Date for March. I have a USPSA local on the third and a Wedding for the chef son on 🐣 weekend.
View Quote

TBD......Bunch of us are headed to MTS Shoot in Barnwell in March.

https://www.mtsdevgroup.com/events
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Copy

It may be April for my next drive over. Baby Rattle may come from Rucker/Novosel in AL. I am getting his stuff to him this coming weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top