Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2024 5:24:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bansil]
Saw it today, black tag with white letters and a 3/4 front shot of a jeep? on some rocks on left side

Explore Tn $62

Explore TN
Available to:  All  Tennessee residents

Annual fee: $61.50 - $35 of that fee is allocated in part to the plate's beneficiary

Proceeds Benefit:  A Soldier's Child Foundation to be used exclusively for the organization's mission to support children of military personnel who have lost their lives while on active duty, including through the provision of birthday celebrations for the children, payment of fees for camps, and college scholarships.

Vehicle Class:  Passenger
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
cool
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:28:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#2]
The hood looks way too short, in that drawing.

ETA:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JPN:
The hood looks way too short, in that drawing.

ETA:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/64025/Jeep_jpg-3121170.JPG
View Quote

Nobody should ever accuse TN plate artists of being good. I have a Rakkasan plate (you have to have been assigned to the 187th Infantry Regiment to qualify for them). Part of the design is a Combat Infantryman Badge. The firearm on the CIB is a Springfield 1795 musket. The CIB on the TN Rakkasan plate is quite obviously a shotgun.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:32:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I’ve seen the tag, but did not know the benefitting organization.  I just bought a new to me car on Saturday.  This may have to be my tag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top