BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mah827:
I have two Clarion VMA 9181 6” monitors. I have had them in a box forever. They were made in 1995. I only have one cord for the two of them. They both worked when I put them away. Maybe someone has a use for them.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/97147/7DEEA8E1-6C12-4225-8591-94F9095572A5-455393.jpg
View Quote
Im sent
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 7:59:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TargetTime] [#2]
whoops
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:
If you still use an iPad for navigation, I've got a couple of these auto windshield suction mounts to give away.  I'm on the east side of Dallas county, near the Garland Bass Pro.  I've had them about 4 years, but haven't used them in a couple of years.  Mount won't work in our bus or my Jeep, so I've gone back to a conventional GPS.  Link to Amazon with more details after the pic.

Needing to clear some crap out of the garage.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/12621/2018-06-10_11-571362.JPG

Arkon Custom Fit Apple iPad 4 3 2 Long Windshield Suction Car or Truck Mount Holder
View Quote
I’ll take them off your hands on the weekend of the 23rd if that is soon enough for you.
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 6:34:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TargetTime:

I’ll take them off your hands on the weekend of the 23rd if that is soon enough for you.
View Quote
Pending TT's pickup, iPad mounts are spoken for.
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 1:25:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#5]
Dads, for the Young Sportsman or Sportswoman in your life.

Great Boots!   Size SEVEN MossyOak Cammo Waterproof Wellingtons High Calf with snug strap.

I'm in Houston (Clear Lake Area) but I go to Austin pretty often too so I can drop off for you if needed.

Please reply in thread and then E-MAIL me for arrangements.

If you'd like them shipped, I could do that too if that helps.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 3:31:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#6]
OK guys...

All gone or trashed.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 10:52:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ARsR4ME:
Im sent
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mah827:
I have two Clarion VMA 9181 6” monitors. I have had them in a box forever. They were made in 1995. I only have one cord for the two of them. They both worked when I put them away. Maybe someone has a use for them.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/97147/7DEEA8E1-6C12-4225-8591-94F9095572A5-455393.jpg
Im sent
These are gone.
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 2:11:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#8]
The Clinton Library!!! My house clearing continues.

**No longer available-in the trash!**
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 8:15:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By geegee:
The Clinton Library!!! My house clearing continues.

At least that's what my wife calls this collection of books detailing the life of our former notorious Skank in Chief. All for free, must pickup. I live near Cabelas or can meet somewhere like Bass Pro in Grapevine,

All these books and any others if I can find them.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/19739/IMG_0346-585993.jpg
View Quote
I'd like to read them, but I REALLY don't want to end up a Victim of "Suicide" or other Clintonism Death...

I'm amazed they haven't gotten you yet...    You know too much...  
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 8:42:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ARsR4ME] [#10]
Got this decorative swords set if anyone wants them. Made of stainless steel but mostly wall hangers. Im if interested.

Edited
Gone
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Got this decorative swords set if anyone wants them. Made of stainless steel but mostly wall hangers. Im if interested.

View Quote
I'm interested, where are you located?
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By hrt4me:

I'm interested, where are you located?
View Quote
Im sent
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Attention vintage audiophiles, I have a pair of Acoustic Research AR9 home stereo speakers I must get rid of by the end of this week due to downsizing/relocating.
I don't have enough room for them at my new place, so I would like to see a local Arfcommer get them as a token of my appreciation to the site and Hometown Forum.
These were Acoustic Research's top of the line  flagship speakers from 1978-1981 or so.
These are dynamic sounding speakers and require a fairly large room and a good amount of power to make them shine.
Minimum power of 150wpc is required, but would recommend at least a 250wpc amp or bi-amp them with a amp running to each one through a preamp. Cosmetically I would say they are an 8 out
of 10, have the original grills as well.

The side firing 12" bass drivers need to have new foam surround kits, as there is a small perforation in one of them, the surround kits are around 40 bucks IIRC for just the woofers.

These are in the Austin area, Pflugerville to be exact. Whoever here wants them come get them, these are worth a lot more than free for the components alone so come get them before the end of the week or they will be gone.

I would love for someone here to take them, make the minor repair to the surrounds and feed them the optimum power they deserve to bring them back to life. Caps in the crossovers are fine and not leaking either.

IM before the end of this week if interested.
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Someone please claim these so that I don't have to drive from Dallas.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 12:29:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:
Someone please claim these so that I don't have to drive from Dallas.
View Quote
If you come before the end of this work week, you can have them. All I ask is that they go to someone who appreciates what they are and enjoy them as they are meant to be used with the adequate power supply required.

They are one of my prized possessions, it really pains me to let go of my babies, but I don't have time for selling them on Ebay or CL.

I gave good money for these, bought them secondhand, one could easily restore them to their former glory and flip them if they were so inclined, but would rather see them go to somebody who cherishes vintage gear.

There could possibly be an Adcom GFA-555 power amp in need of repair as well in it for whoever takes the speakers. Left channel is blown IIRC.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By charliedontsurf:
If you come before the end of this work week, you can have them. All I ask is that they go to someone who appreciates what they are and enjoy them as they are meant to be used with the adequate power supply required.
View Quote
I'd love to help you (and me) out.  There's just no time in my schedule for an extra 6-7 hours of driving unless I go without sleep...  which I get precious little of already.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 12:29:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Attention vintage audiophiles, I have a pair of Acoustic Research AR9 home stereo speakers I must get rid of by the end of this week due to downsizing/relocating.
I don't have enough room for them at my new place, so I would like to see a local Arfcommer get them as a token of my appreciation to the site and Hometown Forum.
These were Acoustic Research's top of the line  flagship speakers from 1978-1981 or so.
These are dynamic sounding speakers and require a fairly large room and a good amount of power to make them shine.
Minimum power of 150wpc is required, but would recommend at least a 250wpc amp or bi-amp them with a amp running to each one through a preamp. Cosmetically I would say they are an 8 out
of 10, have the original grills as well.

The side firing 12" bass drivers need to have new foam surround kits, as there is a small perforation in one of them, the surround kits are around 40 bucks IIRC for just the woofers.

These are in the Austin area, Pflugerville to be exact. Whoever here wants them come get them, these are worth a lot more than free for the components alone so come get them before the end of the week or they will be gone.

I would love for someone here to take them, make the minor repair to the surrounds and feed them the optimum power they deserve to bring them back to life. Caps in the crossovers are fine and not leaking either.

IM before the end of this week if interested.
View Quote
Your IM box is full.

If its full of people wanting speakers then nevermind.

If they are still available say when & where.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 12:46:01 PM EDT
[#18]
They are yours.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#19]
They are yours.
View Quote
Its OK you can come visit them at the next HTF shoot at my place.

Your in box is still full.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 12:58:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Iwill try to email you then.Emptied and won't allow IM?
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#21]
E-mail  sent with  my phone #
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 1:51:57 PM EDT
[#22]
IM sent as well, I guess I had to logout and back in after emptying my IM.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 3:03:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Back in the day, which was a Wednesday by the way... my wife decided she wanted to make her own yogurt.  This happened once or twice and she lost interest, so it's been collecting dust in my garage.  I would like to regain this space in my garage.  I have no idea how the hell you'd use the damn thing, but I'm sure there's videos out there

Also have a stack of PS2 games.  I cant remember all the titles, but it's about 7 games or so.  Titles I do remember are GTA San Andreas, Black, a couple medal of honor games.  Yours for three easy payments of get them out of my garage

Live in Azle, work in downtown Ft. Worth.  Prefer local meet up.  

Link Posted: 7/2/2018 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By freqlord98:
Yours for three easy payments of get them out of my garage
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Nice meeting you wolfjflywheel, enjoy my monsters and feed them well.

P.S. I forgot to tell you they like to be about 10'-12' apart and 12"-18" from away from the rear wall, of course that may be subjective to your listening room.

I look forward to coming out to your place sometime.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Nice meeting you wolfjflywheel, enjoy my monsters and feed them well.

P.S. I forgot to tell you they like to be about 10'-12' apart and 12"-18" from away from the rear wall, of course that may be subjective to your listening room.

I look forward to coming out to your place sometime.
View Quote
Thank you again, I'm looking forward to keeping my wife awake at night with them once I get them fixed
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:46:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: freqlord98] [#27]
Also found a husky air disc sander and  a set of tire chains. Part #0175355. Pics later. Come get em up in Azle on weekends or downtown Ft Worth on weekdays
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 2:09:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Someone here may own a pistol or shotgun from now defunct Brolin Arms. I've had these stickers/decals for years and thought someone might want them. If you do, IM  your mailing address and they're yours.

If I don't get a response in a week or two, I'll post this in our 1911 sub forum.

Link Posted: 7/20/2018 2:51:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#29]
6 gallon Gatorade barrel and mix.....Claimed!! Gone, gone to a new home!

I have two of these and that's one too many. This is perfect if you're a coach for a kid's team (especially this summer!) and I'll throw in three packets of Gatorade mix to go with it. Either pick up at my house, near Cabelas off of Hwy 170, or possibly meet in Grapevine.

Link Posted: 7/22/2018 2:07:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jt526] [#30]
Dallas folks, I have two free gun racks for anyone who wants them, have to meet near Richardson.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/FREE-North-Dallas-Plano-2-free-rifle-racks-hold-14-long-guns-/160-1787651/

Link Posted: 7/22/2018 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By jt526:
Dallas folks, I have two free gun racks for anyone who wants them, have to meet near Richardson.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/FREE-North-Dallas-Plano-2-free-rifle-racks-hold-14-long-guns-/160-1787651/

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/158773/F24BEAED-C955-43AA-98E1-D63C928B5E0E-614806.jpg
View Quote
Interested. IM sent
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 6:13:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#32]
EDITED - No One Contacted me, so GONE to GOODWILL

Have a bunch of Star Wars toy lightsabers.  At least 5 of them (a couple still new in wrapper), plus a bunch of light up foam swords.

If you kids want to Jedi (or Sith!) with the Force, then these are for You!

In Houston, but can sent them up to DFW or Austin.

L.M.K.

Best to contact me via E-mail

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Older top loading washer and dryer set i dont remember what the brand name is bought at lowes or home depot around 9 years ago still works as off a month ago. West of ft worth texas im i can get pics of them if interested.  You get them out of my garage they are yours
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 10:01:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jt526] [#34]
I've got a Dillon strong mount for 550, pick up near Richardson, older one no powder coating, works fine, but inline fabrication mounts work better!
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Hodgeman Size 10 boot foot waders for FREE.

Houston, Austin Area or Points Inbetween.  Dallas (or points) in between also a possibility.

Had these on the E.E. and I'd like to see them go to a ARFCOM member than Goodwill, so Speak Up and L,M,K,

https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/Hodgeman-Size-10-Boot-Foot-Waders/91-1777363/

Just post on the Link above you want them for TEXAS PAY IT FORWARD and they are Yours Completely FREE.   (If you want to ship, just pay the actual shipping and we are good)

ALSO a great set of kids boots (size 7) that need a new sportsman - hunter for FREE!

Really Nice boots for your boy or girl!  To see them just peek up this thread a bit to 6-15-2018

Come On and Give these a Happy New Home.

Best to E-MAIL ME that you want them, as I don't always get back to check this thread for update posts.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 10:21:11 PM EDT
[#36]
I have 2 1lb containers of Lil' Gun powder.  Both opened.  my records say maybe 1.9 lbs total.  Did some test loads, put cling wrap over the top them put the caps back on.

I am in Taylor and will go as far as Round Rock.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By wallym777:
I have 2 1lb containers of Lil' Gun powder.  Both opened.  my records say maybe 1.9 lbs total.  Did some test loads, put cling wrap over the top them put the caps back on.

I am in Taylor and will go as far as Round Rock.
View Quote
I could put it to good use. I use Lil gun in my 458 SOCOM.

Im in Rockdale, I could come meet up tomorrow afternoon.

I'll PM you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Lil' Gun powder goes to wolfjflywheel, thanks for giving it a home.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 3:53:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By wallym777:
View Quote
Thank you sir. Just got your message, will call you tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 8:25:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wolfjflywheel] [#41]
My turn to pay it forward.
After I got the speakers from Charliedontsurf I had to get a new tuner to be able to power them so I have a perfectly good Kenwood VR-7060 surround sound tuner up for grabs.

It’s in excellent shape & even has a remote control.
I am in Milam county, north of Rockdale. Occasionally I end up in Round Rock & even rarer in Austin. PM me if interested.

Attachment Attached File

Gone to hrt4me
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 11:47:01 AM EDT
[#42]
I have a magpul 6s bump case for free if anyone wants it. Downtown/ uptown dallas
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#43]
FREE to a good home!  Red LaRue Tactical t-shirt, size M.  My son only wore it a few times before he outgrew it.  No stains, no rips, no holes, no fading, no problems.  Comes from a smoke and pet free home.  I’d rather give it to someone here that can use it than send it to the Sally with the others.  First “I’ll take it!” post here gets it.

Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:59:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RegularJoe58] [#44]
@alpca1541

I’ll take the shirt!

IM incoming
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 5:19:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By RegularJoe58:
@alpca1541

I’ll take the shirt!

IM incoming
View Quote
SOLD!  IM replied.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 2:57:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stray] [#46]
I have a Sears/Craftsman 2550 PSI pressure washer.  Its having some issues where the engine stalls out if the water is not running through it.  Wife went and bought an electric, so rather than mess with it, if someone could use this, please IM and let me know.  I know the rules, and am supposed to post a pic of pressure washer and wife, but i am too lazy today.  Will be happy to send you pictures of washer if desired.

I am in Montgomery, work in Conroe and a couple of times a week am down by IAH, if that helps.

Stray

Dropped off to Bigger Hammer this morning.  Great meeting you.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#47]
This is an old school Surefire B65 NI Cad rechargeable battery and car charger. There is no wall charger unit. I bought the charger years ago to keep in my truck and then bought a new B65 battery. I never used either and eventually threw away the battery bag and papers. This only lights up red as far as I know, never seen it go green and I 'm not sure if it does.

If you have a Surefire 9P or a 6P with an extension then this might work for you. No promises about the battery, but I know the charger works.

I live in Keller near Cabelas and work in Grapevine. I could meet near either for a FTF or will ship.

Link Posted: 2/10/2019 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Stray:
I have a Sears/Craftsman 2550 PSI pressure washer.  Its having some issues where the engine stalls out if the water is not running through it.  Wife went and bought an electric, so rather than mess with it, if someone could use this, please IM and let me know.  I know the rules, and am supposed to post a pic of pressure washer and wife, but i am too lazy today.  Will be happy to send you pictures of washer if desired.

I am in Montgomery, work in Conroe and a couple of times a week am down by IAH, if that helps.

Stray
View Quote
sent you Email on this...
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 9:47:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By geegee:
This is an old school Surefire B65 NI Cad rechargeable battery and car charger. There is no wall charger unit. I bought the charger years ago to keep in my truck and then bought a new B65 battery. I never used either and eventually threw away the battery bag and papers. This only lights up red as far as I know, never seen it go green and I 'm not sure if it does.

If you have a Surefire 9P or a 6P with an extension then this might work for you. No promises about the battery, but I know the charger works.

I live in Keller near Cabelas and work in Grapevine. I could meet near either for a FTF or will ship.

Attachment Attached File
View Quote
I could actually use that
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By hrt4me:

I could actually use that
View Quote
It's yours if you want it.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top