Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2024 8:13:50 PM EDT
Is there a gun shop in the north metro area that is a stocking Wilson Combat and / or Les Baer dealer?

David`s Gun Room in Norcross was a Les Baer stocking dealer at one time but their selection now is rather small.

I`d like to see in person what I buy rather than order online sight unseen.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 11:50:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Martin's Firearms and Coins is a Wilson dealer and usually carry a few pistols.  

Last time I was at Adventure Outdoors, I saw several Wilsons in the case.  They must have joined the dealer program.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! Will check them out.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#3]
KF Armory in Alpharetta stocks Wilson and Nighthawk
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a place up in Alpharetta KF Armory iirc, that has some high end stuff that might stock them....

Link Posted: 2/9/2024 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I visit almost all the shops in North Fulton and Forsyth. Martin's and KF are the only ones who will have what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Never heard of KF Armory.  I googled it and it looks like it's located in an office park.

Do you have to make an appointment or just walk in?
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 11:10:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ARstudent:
Never heard of KF Armory.  I googled it and it looks like it's located in an office park.

Do you have to make an appointment or just walk in?
View Quote

you can walk in during business hours. he’s an attorney and also has the armory shop attached to it. just be mindful of the hours. the shop guys are very helpful, it is MSRP pricing or maybe even a bit higher, fyi.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 1:09:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Should be noted that he is not just an attorney but one who specializes in firearms related law.  He did my trust.  I was given some pricing adjustment below msrp.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top