Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2024 7:51:22 AM EDT
My father passed away last summer and in June finally moving my mom down to Carolina for her final move of her life.

I will be in Va in June to facilitate the final move and my step brother asked me if i would take him to the gun range. I gifted him a pistol after our father passed away and wanted me to show him how to use it.

So i need to find a range i can take him to while I'm there to give him the ins and outs of his pistol.

Any recommendations in the York Town/Williamsburg/Newport News area?

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Well if you're willing to go to Newport News, maybe you're willing to drive a bit more into the HR area and come to Va Beach location. They have Freedom Shooting Center, which has a pretty long wait sometimes even during working hours during the weekdays. Other than that, I'm not sure of going up north. I would also recommend the C2 place but I believe they're member only now.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 8:24:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top