Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2023 9:11:05 AM EDT
https://www.themainewire.com/2023/08/maine-governor-wants-to-resettle-75000-foreign-born-migrants-in-maine-by-2029/

I want out of this state once me and the missus get debt paid off. Absurd how much these fucks have ruined this state and just want to make it even worse.
Link Posted: 8/8/2023 9:15:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/8/2023 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Absolute lunacy! And for what? 75K new Democrat voters? And as pointed out in the article, that's 75K WORKERS, so doesn't count the endless number of offspring they'll bring (and make more of).
Link Posted: 8/8/2023 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/8/2023 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#4]
What could possibly go wrong.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Wasn't that long ago I believe I read the city of Portland or the stupid residents of portland wanted...perhaps it was the rest of Cumberland county or the state? To help pay for the migrants they invited in that were putting such a huge strain on the city.

Maybe that old hag should start promoting lower taxes and energy costs and more liberty and people in shitty new England states will move there in droves. Instead she needs to get people who aren't even supposed to be here in the first place.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:06:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ace-of-Based:
Wasn't that long ago I believe I read the city of Portland or the stupid residents of portland wanted...perhaps it was the rest of Cumberland county or the state? To help pay for the migrants they invited in that were putting such a huge strain on the city.

Maybe that old hag should start promoting lower taxes and energy costs and more liberty and people in shitty new England states will move there in droves. Instead she needs to get people who aren't even supposed to be here in the first place.
View Quote
The best part is the absolute bullshit about needing their experience and knowledge. Like what? We know damn well they are sub 100 IQ useless eater parasites that their own countries don't want same as the damn Somalis they put here.

Combine this with the dregs that moved here all throughout COVID and it's a recipe for disaster.
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By glmf40:
Honestly surprised it took this long,,,
View Quote

I think this is, more or less, happening in every state.

All part of a much larger plan
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:02:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top