Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2024 4:00:12 PM EDT
Anyone refusing to push back against this insanity is tacitly approving it. Every single inch they push must be met with resistance, or we get more of this. Your tax dollars are now being directly used to destroy your rights through direct mail lies.  

That QR code takes you directly to a big "SAFE STORAGE LAW" page, so please spare me the 'well that seems reasonable BS'

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Reading that ticks me off. Knowing that it is coming from our government makes me mad as heck.

They are sending this propaganda to FFLs, people who generally know guns and the culture that deals with them. This misguided info might work on an uniformed nongun owner, but we know this is fear mongering.

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:24:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Patel is right, the police state is here now...
When wHitler was smacked down by the MI supreme court on the lockdown BS, she just handed it over to the health department folks to continue the tyranny.

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:15:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Makes a great fire starter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top