Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2024 6:50:30 PM EDT
I'm road tripping and stopping to see a concert at Red Rocks this summer and am looking for recommendations on a hotel that is near by for a couple of nights.
Or places that I should avoid.
A coworker has suggested the Fairfield Inn at the Federal Center. The other place I'm considering is the Denver Mariott West
My budget is about $300 a night so not looking for a La Quinta or Motel 6.

Also any advice on driving to and parking at the Ampitheater would be appreciated and a good restaurant in the area.

Thank you in advance.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Hotel Golden or Table Mountain Inn would be good to look into.  Right downtown Golden, tons of stuff to do.

But, read the reviews.  I live here, so I don't tend to stay in hotels here......  

Marriott Denver West is a solid choice, but not much to do around there
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#2]
there are tour/bus companies that will shuttle you from Denver to RR and back.  If you don't find anything closer, or don't want to drink and drive this is an option.

My wife and I usually ABnB around Rino and then take the bus to the concerts.  The buses are private meaning if you would bring extra layers but decided not to bring them into RR, you can leave them on the bus.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WWolfe:
Hotel Golden or Table Mountain Inn would be good to look into.  Right downtown Golden, tons of stuff to do.

But, read the reviews.  I live here, so I don't tend to stay in hotels here......  

Marriott Denver West is a solid choice, but not much to do around there
View Quote

Table Mountain Inn is my recommendation. I lived in Golden for 15 years. I used to go stay there when I wanted to go out and just wander and not have to drive anywhere. Came in pretty handy after my divorce. But that’s a different story.

Bonus points if you can manage to shut Ace-High Tavern down.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 2:08:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: djkest] [#5]
Originally Posted By Terriblis:
I'm road tripping and stopping to see a concert at Red Rocks this summer and am looking for recommendations on a hotel that is near by for a couple of nights.
Or places that I should avoid.
A coworker has suggested the Fairfield Inn at the Federal Center. The other place I'm considering is the Denver Mariott West
My budget is about $300 a night so not looking for a La Quinta or Motel 6.

Also any advice on driving to and parking at the Ampitheater would be appreciated and a good restaurant in the area.

Thank you in advance.
View Quote

WRT parking

Parking is free. Get there early- well before the show starts. The "hack" is to park in the upper south lot.

The shows have a hard curfew. When the show is over, leave immediately. You'll beat most of the traffic.
The North Side parking lots are crazier with more traffic.

I'd stay at a place on the SW side of Denver adjacent to E-470. Will be a breeze getting back after the concert.
Like this one:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Denver Southwest/Littleton

PM if you need any more info, I'm a seasoned pro
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top