Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2024 8:28:37 PM EDT
buddy in blackhawk is looking for some stripped lowers. he's saying the greenwood-grenada-winona area is where he's having no luck. (i know him from a car forum, he's not on here) he can't find stripped lowers, and transfers are asking 50 bucks per lower. (he's looking at a bundle, from ar15discounts.com) anyone know of in-stock stripped lowers, or reasonable transfers in his area?

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:59:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: miker84] [#1]
Unfortunately, there aren't many options in that area so he's going to have to drive

$25 for a transfer is about what you can expect closer to Jackson or Memphis. I don't see many stripped lowers in stores and when I do, it's a $75 Anderson.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By miker84:
Unfortunately, there aren't many options in that area so he's going to have to drive

$25 for a transfer is about what you can expect closer to Jackson or Memphis. I don't see many stripped lowers in stores and when I do, it's a $75 Anderson.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I replied to your GD thread
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#4]
The last time I had to do one I just used Academy. I think it was $40 or $50, but I had some gift cards I got as a gift so I just used them.

I’ve used a guy named Paul Clack in Gluckstadt a few times in the past, but the last time was several years ago and I don’t know if he’s still in business.

Once I bought like 4 stripped lowers from PSA on a Black Friday sale and he only charged me like $25 total for all 4 of them.

Gluckstadt would be roughly an hour one way from Winona though.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#5]
guys, thanks for the replies. i've sent him the suggestions from both parts of the forum. having been to grenada, i know he's kind of "in the sticks". he's picked up a couple of daily deal kits from psa, now he just needs those lowers. thanks again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top