Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2024 3:42:07 PM EDT
I stopped by the Louisville location of KY Gun company today and was not disappointed. They have everything you can image an outdoor store could have. There is a fantastic selection of firearms, ammo, gun safes, knives, archery, deer feeders, kayaks, clothing and endless accessories  The owners really took the time to create a great store with a 45,000 square foot retail showroom. It is now my go to gun store when I'm in Louisville.

Next time you have an opportunity check it out.

KYGUNCO
2301 Nelson Miller Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40223  

https://www.kygunco.com
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:18:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Totally not a shill
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 3:28:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RWEIII] [#2]
Totally
...but I agree, been there once and they had a ton of black gun stuff, especially what I wanted and needed.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 5:29:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RWEIII:
Totally
...but I agree, been there once and they had a ton of black gun stuff, especially what I wanted and needed.
View Quote

Picked up the last brick of Winchester large pistol primers they had just this morning.  😎

Link Posted: 2/7/2024 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:49:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Shill..? lol…

1. One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe bystanders into participating in a swindle.—- Nope

2. A person paid to endorse a product favorably, while pretending to be impartial.—- Nope

3. An accomplice at a confidence trick during an auction or gambling game.—- Nope

The Louisville location is kind of in an industrial area and and doesn’t seem to have much traffic so I thought I’d give them a plug. With so many gun stores closing we need to support the good ones when we can.

Two years ago I would just call Pete and the next I stopped by he would have it at a decent price.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:51:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Moraco:
Shill..? lol…

1. One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe bystanders into participating in a swindle.—- Nope

2. A person paid to endorse a product favorably, while pretending to be impartial.—- Nope

3. An accomplice at a confidence trick during an auction or gambling game.—- Nope

The Louisville location is kind of in an industrial area and and doesn’t seem to have much traffic so I thought I’d give them a plug. With so many gun stores closing we need to support the good ones when we can.

Two years ago I would just call Pete and the next I stopped by he would have it at a decent price.
View Quote

Post seemed a bit shilly...

Kygunco is a solid company and I was in there earlier. They honor online prices in store unlike buds.

He was my go to dealer since his start
RIP
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I really like them.  My only gripe is they don’t sell bullets.  Primers? Yes. Powder? Yes brass? Some.  But not a single bullet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top