Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2024 7:15:03 PM EDT
I know Kieslers was the police supply side of the biz, but the other half was Orion or something or other...

They were the only place I knew of that sold Dillon Precision parts, outside of Dillon themselves.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 7:09:34 AM EDT
[#1]
The reloading shop in Nicholasville has some Dillon stuff
Give Scott a call. He might have what you need.
(859) 241-1577
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By waynco:
The reloading shop in Nicholasville has some Dillon stuff
Give Scott a call. He might have what you need.
(859) 241-1577
View Quote

I went in there last week and they didn’t have much for Dillons stuff but they did have some on the right as soon as you walk in next to the pistol counter.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#3]
How is Scott standing on powder right now?  Looking for N120...
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RWEIII:
How is Scott standing on powder right now?  Looking for N120...
View Quote

There were several hundred pounds on the shelf the other day but I would call him for specific ones. He has a lot of accurate and ram shot and I did see some N’s.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you sir!
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By IHC53:
I know Kieslers was the police supply side of the biz, but the other half was Orion or something or other...

They were the only place I knew of that sold Dillon Precision parts, outside of Dillon themselves.
View Quote

Yes, they have separated their retail and wholesale bushiness.  They have a new store called "Kentuckyana gun store" that is their new retail location.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top