Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2019 11:27:10 AM EDT
Disclosure: I live inside the DC beltway.  I am also a conservative. And I have lived in DC in the past.

With that said, Washington is indeed a SWAMP in my opinion. I am speaking about it’s voting residents here, and the local government they elect.

Seriously. It voted 92% for Hitlery.

One of its city council members believes the Rothschild family controls the weather and runs a global Jewish conspiracy behind every government. Several past council members are in prison or have been jailed for various crimes (often public corruption).  All are democrats.

Washington’s largest paper: the Washington com-Post, has gone full-tilt leftist SJW since the election of President Trump.

The city leadership remains as anti-2nd Amendment as they can possibly get away with.

It is sad, really.

But please keep this in mind when you visit.  You really are behind enemy lines in DC.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:24:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Dominion21:
Disclosure: I live inside the DC beltway.  I am also a conservative. And I have lived in DC in the past.

With that said, Washington is indeed a SWAMP in my opinion. I am speaking about it’s voting residents here, and the local government they elect.

But please keep this in mind when you visit.  You really are behind enemy lines in DC.
View Quote
A single fired shell in your vehicle will get you arrested.

The re-elected a mayor that had served time in prison for crack possession.
Marion Barry.
"God d*mn b*tch set me up." was his memorable line upon being caught.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top