Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2023 9:10:00 AM EDT
Wife and I are going to London next September.  Sight seeing for 4-5 days before we board a cruise ship.  I haven't been to London in almost 15 years and I'm looking for a decent area to find a hotel room for us.  

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 9:15:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Mayfair is where you want to be.
Atb
Mart
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:48:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scope-eye] [#2]
The Piccadilly London West End, Shaftsbury Avenue, right in the middle of the West End.

Stayed there with the wife on a few special occasions before covid even though we only live about an hour away.
Not the cheapest but deals can be had online and the location is great.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:07:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I've stayed at the Paddington Hilton for work.  Nice hotel.  Probably more than I'd spend if I was footing the bill.

Also stayed a couple of days Metropole Hilton down the road from that.  Rooms were pretty small if I recall.  

I would not recommend the Prince William hotel a little further down the road from the Paddington Hilton.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top